Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 326 to 345 of 345

Thread: Family that hid Casey Anthony says she is selfish

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In the sunshine.
    Posts
    9,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Don't throw rocks at me, but before all of this happened I would have thought she was very pretty. Obviously, if I had met her before all of this, her psychotic personality probably would have made me run screaming. However, I can see how some found her pretty.
    OK....I shall throw no rocks. Now.......I may consider throwing a margarita on the rocks at you. I'll give you a head start to find an umbrella.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:


  3. #327
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    28,216
    Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    OK....I shall throw no rocks. Now.......I may consider throwing a margarita on the rocks at you. I'll give you a head start to find an umbrella.
    Buttons updated 09-27-2014



    Made by HD ----->

    Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
    BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL,
    AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!




  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:


  5. #328
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,987
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    I wonder if it depends on which picture you saw of her first.

    I saw crazy the first time I saw her and from then on I saw crazy/ugly peering out from behind whatever was going on in the picture. The only picture she could have fooled me with was the one of her holding newborn Caylee, in that picture she had that same wide eye'd wonder you see with most new moms. The rest were pictures of FCA with her "accessory" Caylee. Until they all turned into FCA and her baggage, Caylee. Or FCA staged with Caylee.

    I first saw her doing the perp walk on the news...I considered her cute only....but you know what, no other pic or video I ever saw since was as flattering as the perp walk video was LOL even when I saw the mugshot then the other pics that hit the news, she didnt look attractive in any of them IMO I thought man, this chick does not photograph well at all. but in later video, she never looked cute again. I guess getting caught took its toll, and rapidly.

    she is not cute now, she wont age well IMO.

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:


  7. #329
    KenoshaKid's Avatar
    KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Don't throw rocks at me, but before all of this happened I would have thought she was very pretty. Obviously, if I had met her before all of this, her psychotic personality probably would have made me run screaming. However, I can see how some found her pretty.
    Don't feel bad, Dan. My hubby thinks she is a total hottie.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KenoshaKid For This Useful Post:


  9. #330
    Oh.em.gee.
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princesspjs For This Useful Post:


  11. #331
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,667
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoshaKid View Post
    Don't feel bad, Dan. My hubby thinks she is a total hottie.
    Just show him the jail photo of her naked back. That will change his mind.


  12. #332
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,667
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelydork View Post
    He denies the same rumor he made up and kept trying to insert into wikipedia
    ..snipped>..


    Sorry but I've been reading most of all of the Luka threads, and he is a pathological liar and narcissist. ]

    Drats@ .all the "Mr. Rights" for FCA are being taken off the market for one reason or another.

  13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:


  14. #333
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,586
    Every time I see the title of this thread I snicker a little. Did it really take this family almost a year to realize FCA is selfish? I just want to say, "well duh!" I guess they missed the trial and 3 years worth of news prior to FCA moving in? That would explain them letting her on the property where children were present.


  15. #334
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lewisville. Texas
    Posts
    946
    So was it sorted that she did a runner before getting baptised?

    She's summat else isn't she? I bet the computer and all her stuff was packed and a car came to get her and that's the first wind the church got. I bet they're even madder now that time has passed.

    I'd love for them to spill the beans.

  16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:


  17. #335
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    Every time I see the title of this thread I snicker a little. Did it really take this family almost a year to realize FCA is selfish? I just want to say, "well duh!" I guess they missed the trial and 3 years worth of news prior to FCA moving in? That would explain them letting her on the property where children were present.
    Me too. I always imagine Jim Nabors / Gomer Pyle saying "Well surprise, surprise!"

  18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to marycarney For This Useful Post:


  19. #336
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,667
    Stay away from her. Everything she touches turns up ugly or dead. She is evil to the bone.

  20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:


  21. #337
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wild Midwest!
    Posts
    815
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Interesting - how she cannot sustain a relationship. Good while it is new and they can help her, but gets old really quick - real quick. W"hat is with these people. Her kids are going to be heartbroken. It is mind boggling that they would even want to have their kids around her - not because I think she would hurt them - just because she is a very sick person. I realize that sociopathy is a "disorder" and not a disease, but it is one huge disorder and leave it to a pastor and his wife to subject their kids to a known sociopath in the name of religion.

    This isn't shocking news. It has not even been a year and she has messed up with the family who helped her out. But who wants to live with a pastor and his wife and kids. What 26 year old wants to. No 26 year old. But what 26 year old sociopath wants to - for a bit for what I need and then I am gone.

    It is going to get interesting when she runs out of money. Probably still has money from the pictures when she first got out, but she'll go through it and then it will be interesting. No one is hot to interview her right now. The only people who are hot to interview her are dealing in porn.

    Which brings me back to "Baez got lucky with this jury", because his advice to her afterwards plainly speaking sucked. She should have done an interview almost immediately and commanded the money and just sat there and lied like we all expected her to do. But nooooooooooooo, she listened to lunkhead and now that they have parted ways.

    Stupidly, she did not do an interview within the month of her release as Jeffrey Feiger said she should. She would have picked up a cool mil or more.
    Well, have you considered that he is a little selfish himself and wanted to make sure his book came out before anything of hers as he will make more than her if his is out first? I am going to read his IF (BIG IF) she does her own tell all as now that would be telling in itself.... hehe actually I would have my library order them for me..... no money to these writers, nope

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bathbuddys For This Useful Post:


  23. #338
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Interesting - how she cannot sustain a relationship. Good while it is new and they can help her, but gets old really quick - real quick. W"hat is with these people. Her kids are going to be heartbroken. It is mind boggling that they would even want to have their kids around her - not because I think she would hurt them - just because she is a very sick person. I realize that sociopathy is a "disorder" and not a disease, but it is one huge disorder and leave it to a pastor and his wife to subject their kids to a known sociopath in the name of religion.

    This isn't shocking news. It has not even been a year and she has messed up with the family who helped her out. But who wants to live with a pastor and his wife and kids. What 26 year old wants to. No 26 year old. But what 26 year old sociopath wants to - for a bit for what I need and then I am gone.

    It is going to get interesting when she runs out of money. Probably still has money from the pictures when she first got out, but she'll go through it and then it will be interesting. No one is hot to interview her right now. The only people who are hot to interview her are dealing in porn.

    Which brings me back to "Baez got lucky with this jury", because his advice to her afterwards plainly speaking sucked. She should have done an interview almost immediately and commanded the money and just sat there and lied like we all expected her to do. But nooooooooooooo, she listened to lunkhead and now that they have parted ways.

    Stupidly, she did not do an interview within the month of her release as Jeffrey Feiger said she should. She would have picked up a cool mil or more.
    Hi Solace. Not sure if I agree with the portion I have bolded, above, but I am sure we should all insert it into as many online forums as possible so that Casey will feel she lost out on something! Reality doesn't seem to matter to her.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:


  25. #339
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Just show him the jail photo of her naked back. That will change his mind.
    YES!! Sooo Horrible!!!

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  27. #340
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11
    I don't know how to post a new thread but a petion has started up to hae Casey tried in federal court as u can be tried for the same crime twice in that circumstance all the info is here and the law that allows it

    http://www.change.org/petitions/lann...-her-daughter#

    I know so many of us would love for Caylee to get her justice she so rightly deserves bless her shining little soul

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jacinda For This Useful Post:


  29. #341
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Just show him the jail photo of her naked back. That will change his mind.
    I know it was disgusting wasn't it all covered in zits and black heads all the poison in her was coming out through her pores obviously

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jacinda For This Useful Post:


  31. #342
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    28,216

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacinda View Post
    I know it was disgusting wasn't it all covered in zits and black heads all the poison in her was coming out through her pores obviously
    Well thanks for that image. Thank you very little.
    Buttons updated 09-27-2014



    Made by HD ----->

    Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
    BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL,
    AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!




  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:


  33. #343
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    near Chicago
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    1st BBM
    I hope this dosen't come off sounding mean cuz I don't want to sound like that. But where is common sense with these people? Was CFCA babysitting?

    2nd BBM
    Never will happen, ever.
    I would never ever allow her around my children. Ever. Under any circustances. Ever.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

    "I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

  34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jenny60123 For This Useful Post:


  35. #344
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    189
    Where is this photo of her back? I want to see...

  36. #345
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,167
    just google

    casey Anthony back/tattoo

    CaseyBackTattoo.jpg


    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

    My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

    All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scorekeeper For This Useful Post:


Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Similar Threads

  1. Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**
    By beach in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 08:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •