Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    Even they got standards. Why make them suffer more. Antarctica got penguins and they don't want her. I say send her off to Mars.
    BBM

That's a very bad idea. Mars may get an atmosphere someday and then things will begin to evolve on the planet. Can you imagine a planet of life forms that evolved from KC's remains.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    BBM

That's a very bad idea. Mars may get an atmosphere someday and then things will begin to evolve on the planet. Can you imagine a planet of life forms that evolved from KC's remains.
    Hmmmmm, your're right. Mars could be colonized one day. Send her off to Mercury. No atmosphere and near the Sun. Or Pluto, always cold, like she is. Pluto does have an atmosphere of methane, but can't imagine life there I hope. While we're at it, we can send off Jerry Sandusky, Joran van der Sloot, Fred Phelps, Lori Drew, and anyone from Al-Qaeda there too.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HMSHood For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
    hmmm you know, it just occurs to me that FCA spent- what- three years in jail and didn't get fat... The last time she got fat *because of her sedentary lifestyle...* well, we know where that wound up.

Kind of odd, isn't it?
    Don't go there - my mind will

I wondered too - but couldn't bring myself to type it. PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    Don't go there - my mind will

I wondered too - but couldn't bring myself to type it. PLEASE NO!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm going to delete my post - too incendiary

eta - having a pizza for you News...

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Target would work just fine for her also.
    ---------------
    She wouldnt work at Target, thats honest work! she wants money for free!. Can someone clear this for me? Can she, as a felon, get a passport? what Country would accept her? She could go to Puerto Rico or Guam. Oh h*!! why not the North Pole?
    A CHRISTMAS STORY HOUSE .
    Me , Amy , Melissa .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marie-chantal View Post
    So true. Do you at least have that boutique of chic, Old Navy? She said she needed to lose weight, but we all know that she needs to shop.
    nope, no old navy

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Target would work just fine for her also.
    nope, no target either LOL

Even EU don't want Anthony. I say send her off to North Korea, Zimbabwe, of Pakistan. At least in Zimbabwe, she will have millions of dollars, money that is worthless.
    in seriousness, she aint coming to the EU. unless dottie & her rich hubby give the offender literal millions, she aint coming here. it's extremely hard for americans to get leave to remain anywhere without being married to a citizen or being absolutely filthy rich. that's the case for almost all countries ...in the EU, australia, NZ, canada, etc etc. she cant just up and move somewhere "nice". north korea would only do the world a favour with her her options for fleeing the US, if she is serious about it, are quite slim. possibly anywhere third world wouldnt mind as miuch. but I would believe that when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    ---------------
    She wouldnt work at Target, thats honest work! she wants money for free!. Can someone clear this for me? Can she, as a felon, get a passport? what Country would accept her? She could go to Puerto Rico or Guam. Oh h*!! why not the North Pole?
    she can get a passport I am sure after she is off parole and after the lawsuits have been sorted - I think she is unlikely to get one before because she is probably a flight risk. she owes the state of FL too much money and AFAIK she still owes taxes for the blood money ABC paid her for the pics she sold for her defense. again, she would need someone to give her TONS of money for this to happen.

I expect by "leave the country" they mean to move her to a territory, puerto rico or the virgin islands or suchlike. does a US citizen need a passport for those places?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

grunt grunt snort fart burp oink LOL please forgive me I just cant help myself this morning

happy Memorial Day

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    ... I expect by "leave the country" they mean to move her to a territory, puerto rico or the virgin islands or suchlike. does a US citizen need a passport for those places?
    BBM No. A passport is not needed for US Territories.

Her ability to survive unscathed will not last. She will eventually cross someone who has more physical ability than Caylee did and that person will take her down.

As far as her caretakers: She's selfish?! She's a liar and a thief too...just so you know!
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wagara For This Useful Post:

Even they got standards. Why make them suffer more. Antarctica got penguins and they don't want her. I say send her off to Mars.
    If we are ever to have a relationship with the Martians, we should not be wishing such evil on their land.

I say send her off on a floating boat into the Bermuda Triangle. Cindy and George can go too.

MOO
    Justice for Trayvon

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    nope, no old navy

nope, no target either LOL

in seriousness, she aint coming to the EU. unless dottie & her rich hubby give the offender literal millions, she aint coming here. it's extremely hard for americans to get leave to remain anywhere without being married to a citizen or being absolutely filthy rich. that's the case for almost all countries ...in the EU, australia, NZ, canada, etc etc. she cant just up and move somewhere "nice". north korea would only do the world a favour with her her options for fleeing the US, if she is serious about it, are quite slim. possibly anywhere third world wouldnt mind as miuch. but I would believe that when I saw it.

she can get a passport I am sure after she is off parole and after the lawsuits have been sorted - I think she is unlikely to get one before because she is probably a flight risk. she owes the state of FL too much money and AFAIK she still owes taxes for the blood money ABC paid her for the pics she sold for her defense. again, she would need someone to give her TONS of money for this to happen.

I expect by "leave the country" they mean to move her to a territory, puerto rico or the virgin islands or suchlike. does a US citizen need a passport for those places?
    IMO the Ohio pictures were to get the IRS off her back. jmo

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wagara View Post
    BBM No. A passport is not needed for US Territories.

Her ability to survive unscathed will not last. She will eventually cross someone who has more physical ability than Caylee did and that person will take her down.

As far as her caretakers: She's selfish?! She's a liar and a thief too...just so you know!
    A passport is required if you are traveling by air. If you are traveling by cruise ship you can use your birth certificate and Govt issued ID such as a
    driving license. Her license is still suspended though so looks like she
    is grounded at the moment

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

:
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I'd love to fix her up with Joran Van Der Sloot! They'd be a perfect match!!!

I would buy them a nice wedding gift- a roll of duct tape...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    IMO the Ohio pictures were to get the IRS off her back. jmo
    ---------------------
    Hi Lamb, I am wondering if a felon can ever get a passport. After parole she will still be a felon. Thanks.
    A CHRISTMAS STORY HOUSE .
    Me , Amy , Melissa .

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    ---------------------
    Hi Lamb, I am wondering if a felon can ever get a passport. After parole she will still be a felon. Thanks.
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5791158_passport-felony.html

Here you go.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    A passport is required if you are traveling by air. If you are traveling by cruise ship you can use your birth certificate and Govt issued ID such as a
    driving license. Her license is still suspended though so looks like she
    is grounded at the moment
    Personally, passport or not, I think she should be on every country's "watch list". What country would want her?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast