Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 1256

Thread: TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,208
    Yes that goes back to IIRC the JVM interview where Clint says he saw silhouettes kneeling in the garage and he thought it was Drew and Holly and a turkey he had shot. He did not see blood at that time.

    I believe he became suspicious later when he went back and saw blood, the spilled coke can, etc. Of course him mom had told him it was not Drew by that point anyway...
    Lashelle


    "Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:


  3. #352
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,055
    Thanks Carla, I remember a lot of us went 'round and 'round about the turkey comment, who, what, when, where, why, how.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:


  5. #353
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On the farm in NC
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    You're right. After taking a second closeup look, it does say "praying". I apologize.
    It's quite alright! It took me some linking back & linking back to figure out the other DS before I could even see the picture.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:


  7. #354
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bellevue,Washington
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by wishuwerehere View Post
    BBM: ~nt~, to jump off of your post – Another interesting way to look at this case would be to look at the person who has been least likely to have the media spotlight on them. Of course, LE may be investigating this person, we just don’t know anything about it.

    If I take Clint’s story as fact (maybe he has a hard time telling a story from a linear standpoint):

    Clint says he saw someone with Holly who he thought was Drew. Okay. Who looks like Drew, but is not Drew?

    Clint says the perp was wearing camo. Who was wearing camo that morning, but it’s not Drew?
    Clint says he heard voices coming from the garage/carport. Also, it has been
    stated by KB that there was a misunderstanding on her mother’s property that morning regarding hunting privileges. So, who had a beef with Holly (and/or the Bobo family) about being dressed down and embarrassed, but it’s not Drew?

    I thought I would put this out there only because I have not heard anyone talk about this line of suspicion and it seems almost every other possibility has been
    discussed.

    JMO
    OK,as I read through 'wishyouarehere's ' post...I am struck by the thought Clint in retelling events implicated Drew. Perhaps,Drew didn't take kindly to that ...so now,on America's Most Wanted. The same narrator nixed the similarities to Drew...and now we have the 'perp' looking like a 'cousin'

    It is clear that in recounting details of Holly's disappearance it was important to advance a line of thought, while leaving out or distorting other telltale evidence(i.e. turkey blood)There is utter confusion in the relating of these incidents because details are rearranged and a precise chronology is impossible. MOO

    A Grand Jury (in my opinion)might be the only hope of discovering what happened that terrible morning. Everyone else in this tragedy has moved on with their lives but poor innocent Holly is still missing. MOO

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MizStery For This Useful Post:


  9. #355
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by wishuwerehere View Post
    BBM: ~nt~, to jump off of your post – Another interesting way to look at this case would be to look at the person who has been least likely to have the media spotlight on them. Of course, LE may be investigating this person, we just don’t know anything about it.

    If I take Clint’s story as fact (maybe he has a hard time telling a story from a linear standpoint):

    Clint says he saw someone with Holly who he thought was Drew. Okay. Who looks like Drew, but is not Drew?

    Clint says the perp was wearing camo. Who was wearing camo that morning, but it’s not Drew?

    Clint says he heard voices coming from the garage/carport.
    Also, it has been stated by KB that there was a misunderstanding on her mother’s property that morning regarding hunting privileges.

    So, who had a beef with Holly (and/or the Bo
    bo family) about being dressed down and embarrassed, but it’s not Drew?

    I thought I would put this out there only because I have not heard anyone talk about this line of suspicion and it seems almost every other possibility has been discussed.

    JMO
    wishuwerehere, Good points!
    I mentioned the same thing a while back....big coincidence that same morning.
    Didn't Clint also said the person had a YOUNG sounding voice?

    I'd think if Drew was his friend and H.'s boyfriend, Clint would have reconized his voice.
    All the telephone calls and the hunting dispute on that SAME morning is no coincidence, imo..
    Who was the person who ran Drew and his Dad off Grandmothers property?
    Was he a cousin?
    What agency is in charge of bringing this case in front of a Grand Jury?
    It's time, imo...

    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mysterylover For This Useful Post:


  11. #356
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    790
    MizStery and Mysterylover: Thanks for your comments.

    There is definitely some confusion in the telling of events about the morning Holly went missing. You would think the Bobo’s would want to clear up the confusion, and I think they have tried in their own way. Every time they get back in front of the camera a new line of confusion emerges, and we have more questions. It probably has something to do with what is being left out of the narrative. They may be talking around it so their telling of events is confusing. I think we can all agree that there are nuggets being left out of the narrative.

    Speculation – KB: “That’s not Drew. It’s ____________.” Maybe KB was so sure it was not Drew because she already had a firm grasp on who was at the house with Holly. KB may have named someone to Clint over the phone (as well as the 911 call). However, if this is the case why wouldn’t LE name this someone as a POI???

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to wishuwerehere For This Useful Post:


  13. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    And yes, like someone previously mentioned recently,
    when they did not make any statements for the first 3 months, it kind of set the tone that something is strange about this case.

    Why all the slience for 3 months when you have a missing family member that needs to be found.

    It does not make any sense whatsoever IMO....
    Hatfield, I just finished reading AMW.com and here is a snip of what I read. I noticed the story has changed again, from D. to a cousin.
    It's been over a year, it's time the truth is revealed and we know what happened to Holly...imo
    I hope it's o.k. to quote this:
    Search Continues For Abducted Tenn. Woman



    View Larger
    Holly was last seen on April 13, 2011.


    Tennessee police are still searching for 21-year-old Holly Bobo, who disappeared on Wednesday, April 13, 2011.
    Cops say Holly may have been abducted from her home in Decatur County, Tenn., at around 7:30 a.m. Her family says that's when she gets ready to leave for her classes in nursing school.

    She was last seen by her brother, who says he saw her walking into the woods with a man he thought was their cousin.
    The man was wearing camouflage, but that was not an unusual sight in the area at that time because it was turkey-hunting season.

    Moments later, a neighbor drove up saying she heard yelling coming from the garage 20 minutes prior.
    Realizing something was terribly wrong, Holly's brother dialed 9-1-1.

    The neighbor had contacted Holly's mother at work a few minutes earlier, and she had called 9-1-1 as well before rushing home.

    When officers arrived and checked the house, they found evidence of blood on the floor of the garage.

    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mysterylover For This Useful Post:


  15. #358
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where orchids grow on trees
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post
    wishuwerehere, Good points!
    I mentioned the same thing a while back....big coincidence that same morning.
    Didn't Clint also said the person had a YOUNG sounding voice?

    I'd think if Drew was his friend and H.'s boyfriend, Clint would have reconized his voice.
    All the telephone calls and the hunting dispute on that SAME morning is no coincidence, imo..
    Who was the person who ran Drew and his Dad off Grandmothers property?
    Was he a cousin?
    What agency is in charge of bringing this case in front of a Grand Jury?
    It's time, imo...
    BBM Yes, not only the same morning, but within minutes of her disappearing. Very strange series of events. Unless there were voice mails then there is no way for le to know the details of the conversations during those phone calls?

  16. #359
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    103
    I am relatively new to posting here, so have patience, please! I have been reading as many of the threads as I can digest and trying to make sense of the chain of events!

    What I specifically wanted to discuss is the layout of the Bobo home and this "carport area." I live in TN and get my news from the Middle Tennessee news outlets mostly. If you don't live in TN, you may not know that our state has three distinct geographical areas--West, Middle, and East. Our news is covered by stations whose signals primarily go out to one of the three specific regions. Nashville, our capital city, lies in Middle TN. Here, we do not hear much news from the other two regions, unless the story is big, as it was with Holly's story.

    One of our local channels in Middle TN did a story recently on Holly, and Clint spoke in the story, explaining a little about the "carport." I wish I had the link, and perhaps I can find it, if the story is up on the news site. At any rate, I heard from Clint's own mouth a detail I had not heard before. He was explaining that there was an outer carport, where the cars were, and then there was some kind of enclosed room-- maybe where a garage used to be-- but that had been closed in to some kind of room.

    I'm going from memory on this story, but the way he described it, something woke him (dogs barking?) and he got up and went in the kitchen. In the kitchen, there was a door with a window in it. This door led to what used to be the garage, but was now closed in. He saw two people crouched down, like squatting, with their backs to him. One was Holly. The other was the guy in camo clothing. They appeared to be examine something. I'm pretty sure he went on to say that this was the spot where he later saw blood.

    So, my question is--if this account is correct--what happened from the time Holly exited the house until her brother saw her in the enclosed room? I submit, and these are my opinions based on what we've been told, that she exited the home carrying a purse (with items girls carry, cellphone, I.d.'s, etc.), a can or cup of soda (my youngsters like to drink a Mountain Dew or the like to wake them up before a test) , and a lunch bag (supposedly packed by her mother), AND her college books ( possibly in a book bag.) That is a lot to carry! In addition, she might have been fumbling with keys (don't know if she locked car at night or not.) my point is, her hands were full.

    At this juncture, it would seem she meets up with someone outside. I suspect that this person's arrival is what set off the dogs! I know my dog can hear someone driving up our long gravel driveway before I can. The frequency of gravel crunching drives my little dog insane, and she reacts strongly, even when it's people she knows! I believe the person was already in place by the time Holly got outside, and he intercepted her as she was distracted and fumbling the many things she carried!

    I know that when I am startled, I have screamed loudly at times! Perhaps Holly's scream was a reflex reaction to being surprised by someone who had slipped up behind her. When you turn and see someone there, when you thought no one was around, you scream sometimes! Perhaps her scream set the dogs off. The brother didn't hear it, but that is not out of the realm of possibility! If his door was shut, and he had a fan going or music, or even a pretty soundproof room on the other end of the house, he would not hear anything. But the dogs have much better hearing than humans!

    Perhaps the man who approached Holly scared her and she screamed, and the dogs began to bark, and he panicked and punched her, telling her to be quiet! Perhaps she tried to run back inside, knowing Clint was there. Somehow, they ended up back in the enclosed part of the garage area. Clint stated in this interview that what he saw was more like silhouettes than clear images. (I'm paraphrasing his comments as I remember them.) At this point, I think the only thing he thought was weird about this situation was that Holly was not getting to school. I don't think he particularly sensed any danger yet, according to reports.

    So, has anyone else read or heard these same facts? Do you think there is anything to the story of two different garage or carport areas? Can anyone put their finger on which interview it was where he said these things?

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Almondjoy For This Useful Post:


  18. #360
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bellevue,Washington
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by Almondjoy View Post
    I am relatively new to posting here, so have patience, please! I have been reading as many of the threads as I can digest and trying to make sense of the chain of events!

    I'm going from memory on this story, but the way he described it, something woke him (dogs barking?) and he got up and went in the kitchen. In the kitchen, there was a door with a window in it. This door led to what used to be the garage, but was now closed in. He saw two people crouched down, like squatting, with their backs to him. One was Holly. The other was the guy in camo clothing. They appeared to be examine something. I'm pretty sure he went on to say that this was the spot where he later saw blood.

    So, my question is--if this account is correct--what happened from the time Holly
    exited the house until her brother saw her in the enclosed room?
    <snipped>

    So, has anyone else read or heard these same facts? Do you think there is anything to the story of two different garage or carport areas? Can anyone put their finger on which interview it was where he said these things?
    Welcome to Websleuths. Thanks for the insight in news broadcast for TN. Here's some place to start. Hope you get some of your questions answered!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by*Woe.be.gone*
    How does one see into an attached garage from inside one's house?
    CB claims the garage is attached to the house.
    I've been under the impression that the garage was that carport that looks
    to be in the back and to the right of the house if you're facing the front of the house with the circular drive in front of it.
    If there is an attached garage it would be to the left of the front door.
    How would CB be able to see into that garage from the inside of his house?


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MizStery
    I believe this is from the "Jackson Sun" newspaper.
    This describes the relationship of where the blood by the car is in relation to the house.~n/t~ on*
    the previous page of the thread has the transcript from Valez-Mitchell interview where she asks CB about that.

    Clint described the man as wearing a noninsulating type of camouflage a turkey hunter might wear and said that he could not see the man's face or hands. He
    believes he might have been wearing gloves and a cap. He said both Holly and the man had their backs turned to him. Clint told investigators the man was between 5 feet 8 inches and 6 feet tall and weighed around 200 pounds.

    Karen said she told Clint to get a gun and go after the man. She hung up to call 911 again and reached Decatur County. She still had not told Clint about Drew being on the other side of the county, and Clint said he still believed the man to be Holly's boyfriend.


    Clint got a loaded pistol,*walked out of the back door and went through an open garage attached to the house. That's when he saw a puddle of blood near Holly's car.

    "When I walked out the back door, I saw a small puddle of blood, and I still wasn't alarmed because who I thought was her boyfriend was dressed in camo," Clint said. "I thought, 'He's killed a turkey up here on this trail behind the house and brought it to the house to show Holly before she goes to school.'"

    "The thing is there was no turkey," Clint said. "I wondered why they would take the turkey back to the woods unless they were walking back to put the turkey in his truck. I was not worried until the neighbor pulled up and said her son heard screams."

    Page 30 Thread #31
    Link(not sure if it will work)
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7550199#post7550199"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7550199#post7550199[/ame]

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MizStery For This Useful Post:


  20. #361
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    22,198
    "The thing is there was no turkey." Words to live by, Clint, words to live by.
    We are, I know not how, double in ourselves, so that what we believe we disbelieve, and cannot rid ourselves of what we condemn. (Michel de Montaigne)

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:


  22. #362
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bellevue,Washington
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    "The thing is there was no turkey." Words to live by, Clint, words to live by.



  23. #363
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Huntsville, Al
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post
    Hatfield, I just finished reading AMW.com and here is a snip of what I read. I noticed the story has changed again, from D. to a cousin.
    It's been over a year, it's time the truth is revealed and we know what happened to Holly...imo
    I hope it's o.k. to quote this:
    Search Continues For Abducted Tenn. Woman



    View Larger
    Holly was last seen on April 13, 2011.


    Tennessee police are still searching for 21-year-old Holly Bobo, who disappeared on Wednesday, April 13, 2011.
    Cops say Holly may have been abducted from her home in Decatur County, Tenn., at around 7:30 a.m. Her family says that's when she gets ready to leave for her classes in nursing school.

    She was last seen by her brother, who says he saw her walking into the woods with a man he thought was their cousin.
    The man was wearing camouflage, but that was not an unusual sight in the area at that time because it was turkey-hunting season.

    Moments later, a neighbor drove up saying she heard yelling coming from the garage 20 minutes prior. Realizing something was terribly wrong, Holly's brother dialed 9-1-1.

    The neighbor had contacted Holly's mother at work a few minutes earlier, and she had called 9-1-1 as well before rushing home.

    When officers arrived and checked the house, they found evidence of blood on the floor of the garage.
    I wonder how she knew the yelling was coming from the garage? It could be AMW is confused, which I've read here happens with them sometimes.
    Last edited by dejavoodoo64; 06-23-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Spelling

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dejavoodoo64 For This Useful Post:


  25. #364
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33,381
    Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    "The thing is there was no turkey." Words to live by, Clint, words to live by.
    (oh there was a turkey, alright...)
    Just my opinion, of course.

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  27. #365
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where orchids grow on trees
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    (oh there was a turkey, alright...)

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:


  29. #366
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    790
    <snipped from MizStery's post above, Clint stated:> "...I was not worried until the neighbor pulled up and said her son heard screams."

    This has been one of my MAIN questions from the beginning of this case, and of course, it is still looming.

    If the call from the neighbor was KB’s first inclination something was wrong at the house (i.e., screams were heard), why didn’t KB tell this to Clint over the phone? I keep waiting for that information to come out and it never does. Does this indicate that Clint got in touch with his mother before the neighbor did? Possibly. But Clint has stated when he placed the call he couldn’t get in touch with his mother. (I don’t know if he left a voicemail on her cell phone, left a message with the school, or if any message was left at all.) So if KB got in touch with Clint based on a reaction to the neighbor’s call and not Clint’s call to her, WHY didn’t she mention the SCREAMS to Clint????

    As bolded above, we are to believe that Clint’s initial awareness about the screams were directly from the neighbor. That doesn’t make any sense. Because if KB told Clint to get a gun and go after them, that means she was already aware of the screams that were heard. So why is the information about KB telling Clint about the screams being deleted from the narrative? 3…2…1…

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wishuwerehere For This Useful Post:


  31. #367
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where orchids grow on trees
    Posts
    4,215
    Quote Originally Posted by wishuwerehere View Post
    <snipped from MizStery's post above, Clint stated:> "...I was not worried until the neighbor pulled up and said her son heard screams."

    This has been one of my MAIN questions from the beginning of this case, and of course, it is still looming.

    If the call from the neighbor was KB’s first inclination something was wrong at the house (i.e., screams were heard), why didn’t KB tell this to Clint over the phone? I keep waiting for that information to come out and it never does. Does this indicate that Clint got in touch with his mother before the neighbor did? Possibly. But Clint has stated when he placed the call he couldn’t get in touch with his mother. (I don’t know if he left a voicemail on her cell phone, left a message with the school, or if any message was left at all.) So if KB got in touch with Clint based on a reaction to the neighbor’s call and not Clint’s call to her, WHY didn’t she mention the SCREAMS to Clint????

    As bolded above, we are to believe that Clint’s initial awareness about the screams were directly from the neighbor. That doesn’t make any sense. Because if KB told Clint to get a gun and go after them, that means she was already aware of the screams that were heard. So why is the information about KB telling Clint about the screams being deleted from the narrative? 3…2…1…
    Very true. And not only why didn't Karen tell Clint about the screams but...
    why didn't Clint hear the screams?? I think a long time ago I estimated the distance between the houses was about a football field, 300 feet. How could the neighbor hear and not Clint. Granted, if the neighbor son was outside checking the oil in his car as some have said then maybe it was easier for him to hear. And Clint was inside the house but he couldn't have been over what, 40 or 50 feet away at most?

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:


  33. #368
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,299
    Just checking in for news. It's mind boggling that this case like so many others remain unsolved even the ones I thought for sure were on their way to getting solved quickly like Mickey Shunick, Sierra Lamar, Katelyn Markham and so many others.

    Depressing and frightening.

  34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:


  35. #369
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,208
    If Clint were asleep, inside, with the door closed, he may very well have not heard a scream. I think, perhaps, the scream may have woken him up but by then there was nothing to hear. The neighbor that heard it was outside at the time.

    I too would like to know who said what to whom and in what sequence on the phone.
    Lashelle


    "Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:


  37. #370
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,667
    The public has been mislead from day 1. LE knows the real story and is protecting somebody.

    Clint distorted the truth every time he spoke. NOW it was a cousin he thought he saw and not Drew. Do any of us believe that? NOPE! The family needs to be called out and so do the police. This is disgusting.

    We couldn't even figure out what Clint was saying regarding a garage. We now assume the garage is a family room that has a glass paneled door which leads to the kitchen, It also appears there is a window over the sink that faces the "open" carport.

    It was first reported as a home invasion; then we were told that was not true; we were then told Holly was dragged to the woods; then we were told that was not true; then we were told the guy appeared to be Drew; then we were told that was not true; then were told there was blood splatter on the leaves of the grass; then we were told no, there was a small puddle of blood in the carport. Then we were told there were shadows seen in the garage of people kneeling down. Come on now!

    If he saw shadows, there was light. It was most likely from the glass door leading to the enclosed garage which is now a living room/den. It may have been covered with sheers. There may have been a light on in the room. That is how he saw shadows. He certainly didn't see shadows in daylight from the kitchen window (over the sink) and observe them kneeling because I am betting that that window covering stayed open. There would not be shadows in a carport. I am still at a loss as to whether the crime occurred in front or in back of the house.

    It is my opinion that the family is lying. The Pastor/police are not going to question them. They have received tons of donations and I bet the church is holding on to it. Call my cynical but this case is a sham. Clint was not observing any of this from inside the house. I am sick of excuses being made for this family. They have not come out and pleaded much at all..but they have collected money. We have thought and spoken about our feelings on other cases where the family is silent but this one seems to get a pass.

    The final straw was changing the perp from Drew to a cousin. What is going on in that part of the country? Not one reporter has called the family out on this....have they?
    Last edited by Whisperer; 06-24-2012 at 01:37 PM.

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:


  39. #371
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,667
    Has this family had a mental health assessment? I highly suggest it..

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:


  41. #372
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,798
    This case frustrates me to no end. So much so that I only 'allow' myself to check the thread once a week or so.
    Argggghh............

  42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marycarney For This Useful Post:


  43. #373
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33,381
    To be fair, I think AMW got the "cousin" thing wrong...they are not known for accuracy. On the other hand, maybe Drew IS a cousin...
    Just my opinion, of course.

  44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  45. #374
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    151
    I was under the impression that KB was the first 911 caller and am wondering if she reported the incident as a home invasion. If so, why??? How could LE get that wrong, they definitely have the recordings. I really believe if the call(s) were released, it would shed a whole new light on the case!

  46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nosyone For This Useful Post:


  47. #375
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by nosyone View Post
    I was under the impression that KB was the first 911 caller and am wondering if she reported the incident as a home invasion. If so, why??? How could LE get that wrong, they definitely have the recordings. I really believe if the call(s) were released, it would shed a whole new light on the case!
    We don't know the exact sequence of who called whom and when but I don't think Karen would have been the first person to call 911 since I think the neighbor called first.
    Lashelle


    "Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

  48. The Following User Says Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:


Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CA CA - Dwight Stallings, 22 months, Sacramento County, April 2011
    By summer_breeze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 08:45 AM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 07:48 PM
  3. FL FL - Patrick Real, 48, Jacksonville, 22 April 2011
    By CatFancier in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 12:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •