Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1256

Thread: TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    792
    "The Tennessee Senate has passed a Bill to block public rebroadcasting of 911 emergency calls without the written consent of the person whose voice is recorded."
    (emphasis mine)

    http://purplelawfirm.com/blog_news/2...-of-911-calls/

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wishuwerehere For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rural Alabama
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by wishuwerehere View Post
    "The Tennessee Senate has passed a Bill to block public rebroadcasting of 911 emergency calls without the written consent of the person whose voice is recorded."
    (emphasis mine)

    http://purplelawfirm.com/blog_news/2...-of-911-calls/
    I'm not so sure those bills were ever passed into law. I can't find a 911 confidentiality law in the TN Code:

    http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/tncode/

    Maybe somebody else can find it, but it looks to me like there is no law that says the 911 caller must consent to having the audio released. I'm pretty sure it should be under Title 10, Part 5. My guess is LE is just somehow keeping the 911 calls under wraps as part of an active investigation.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chili Fries For This Useful Post:


  5. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    I'm not so sure those bills were ever passed into law. I can't find a 911 confidentiality law in the TN Code:

    http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/tncode/

    Maybe somebody else can find it, but it looks to me like there is no law that says the 911 caller must consent to having the audio released. I'm pretty sure it should be under Title 10, Part 5. My guess is LE is just somehow keeping the 911 calls under wraps as part of an active investigation.
    I see what you mean: http://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/107/Bill/HB1539.pdf

    "This act shall take effect upon becoming a law, the public wefare requiring it."

    For the time being, I guess it's in legislative limbo?
    Last edited by wishuwerehere; 05-08-2012 at 04:28 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to wishuwerehere For This Useful Post:


  7. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    34,280
    I'm not sure what we would learn if we did hear the 911 calls...LE has heard them, and they can't seem to solve the case...JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  9. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I'm not sure what we would learn if we did hear the 911 calls...LE has heard them, and they can't seem to solve the case...JMO
    But.....but... we're WEBSLEUTHS!!!!!!!!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marycarney For This Useful Post:


  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I'm not sure what we would learn if we did hear the 911 calls...LE has heard them, and they can't seem to solve the case...JMO
    For my own perspective, I think it would put to rest some of the mystery surrounding the case.

    jmo

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wishuwerehere For This Useful Post:


  13. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    22,305
    Well, for one, we might be able to get a good idea of the sense(s) of urgency transmitted by the caller(s) in relation to the disappearance IF WE COULD BUT HEAR THE D+MN 911 RECORDINGS!!

    And if we ever get far enough along in the process of maybe, JUST MAYBE, having the 911 calls released and T.B.I. says well, we'd like to, but there are names named on the tape(s) so we are afraid we'll have to hold on to them, JUST TELL THEM TO BEEP OUT THE D+MN NAME(S) AND PROCEED FROM THERE!!

    No, no, I'm not frustrated, no, no, not me. Thanks.

  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:


  15. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    5,471
    If I ever get invaded, abducted, kidnapped, assaulted, murdered, hi-jacked, car-jacked, robbed, or stranded.....I pray to the good Lord I'm not in Tennessee.

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:


  17. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where orchids grow on trees
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    If I ever get invaded, abducted, kidnapped, assaulted, murdered, hi-jacked, car-jacked, robbed, or stranded.....I pray to the good Lord I'm not in Tennessee.
    Poor Holly. I feel so bad that this case has gone so cold. It is almost like Holly never existed and everyone has moved on...except for us of course.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:


  19. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,629
    After reading just this short thread (I have read since the beginning, but not stuck to it), I'm starting to see this case in a new light.

    First, we have Holly going into the woods with SOMEONE, as witnessed by her brother.

    Secondly, we have a near-hysterical mother who tells her son to "get the gun," or some such close words.

    Then we have a friend who bursts out crying because Holly does not show up for "THE" most important test.

    After that we hear the brother saying (paraphrase) "we might not be seeing Holly for a long while," or some such.

    Then we have her mom saying collected money will be used for a "vacation" for Holly when this is over - another paraphrase.

    After that there is a drug bust (shades of Haleigh Cummings), and an investigation.

    Now, MY theory, and MINE only, and this is just what I'm surmising - suppose Holly was a "plant" in a drug ring/operation? Suppose, bear with my idea for a minute, that mom knew about it, and that's why she was hysterical? Now, maybe brother didn't know all the details and was not so concerned, maybe he thought it was all part and parcel of her participation?

    I know this may sound far-fetched, but. . . let us not forget the pastor (involved with the Bobos???) who killed the father of the bride.

    There are several more "interesting" happenings, but that's enough for now.

    I do believe there's a LOT more going on here than anyone can fathom due, in part, to the shifting stories, and the information blackout - a LOT more.

    My opinion only

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trident For This Useful Post:


  21. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    If I ever get invaded, abducted, kidnapped, assaulted, murdered, hi-jacked, car-jacked, robbed, or stranded.....I pray to the good Lord I'm not in Tennessee.
    Or Florida...
    Lashelle


    "Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:


  23. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    -Metro NYC
    Posts
    3,731
    Snipped for brevity:

    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    ........................................
    After reading just this short thread (I have read since the beginning, but not stuck to it), I'm starting to see this case in a new light.

    Now, MY theory, and MINE only, and this is just what I'm surmising - suppose Holly was a "plant" in a drug ring/operation? Suppose, bear with my idea for a minute, that mom knew about it, and that's why she was hysterical? Now, maybe brother didn't know all the details and was not so concerned, maybe he thought it was all part and parcel of her participation?

    I know this may sound far-fetched, but. . . let us not forget the pastor (involved with the Bobos???) who killed the father of the bride.
    .............................................
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is a plant in a drug ring/operation?
    Speaking of mysteries - billions of people past/present, how on earth did I get be on earth and self-aware?

    Rule-of-Three (click to visit blog)

    Red Flags When Spouse Goes Missing (click to visit blog)

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:


  25. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,216
    I took that as like an undercover buyer working with the cops to bust a drug ring (a theory that I do not buy) Most of those people are druggies that got busted and cut a deal to go after the higher ups in the business to get a reduced sentence themselves.
    Lashelle


    "Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:


  27. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    22,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    Or Florida...
    Or Oklahoma. But I'd take Oklahoma over Florida and especially over Tennessee.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:


  29. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rural Alabama
    Posts
    2,489
    I think this video pretty much rules out Karen hiding any knowledge of what happened to Holly. It seems obvious to me that she's a woman who has been very worn down by the months of not knowing.

    http://www.abc24.com/news/local/stor...hsdgTKhwQ.cspx

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chili Fries For This Useful Post:


  31. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    I think this video pretty much rules out Karen hiding any knowledge of what happened to Holly. It seems obvious to me that she's a woman who has been very worn down by the months of not knowing.

    http://www.abc24.com/news/local/stor...hsdgTKhwQ.cspx
    Thanks for reposting this Chili Fries. I think the Bobo's are suffering from the unbelievable pain that can only come from from having your worst nightmare come true.

    Having your precious child abducted, essentially right in front of your eyes and the eyes of such a small, tight-knit community, I imagine is something no one can understand- even those who have experienced it.
    Just as everyone loves differently, everyone suffers differently.

    My heart breaks for the Bobo family.

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:


  33. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,216
    I never believed the family knew much more than they have disclosed unless it was some details that LE had told them not to discuss. You wouldn't quit your job, drop out of school, and devote your time to searching for your daughter/sister for a whole year just as some sort of cover up.
    Lashelle


    "Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:


  35. #43
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,461
    Thanks for the link. It is a very sad situation, as we all just want Holly found.

    I am so confused by it all though because of the totality of all the other confusing interviews combined together. A very recent example of why this case is so bizarre as compared to others is the recent case with the Mayes person on the run. The poor mother that was missing + killed (Joanne Bain) had some facebook postings that were publisized of her last postings involving something like...."a good venting always makes you feel better" or something like that as one of her last facebook posts. This was released I suppose to offer any possible clues when they were originally looking for her before they found her. So, with Holly's case, why is her last facebook posts not released as to maybe help offer clues to what happened. Everything in this case has been kept so secretive, as if somebody has a reason to hide things or something. It just doesn't make any sense to me to hide any of the facts of this case, when trying to offer clues to what has happened.

    The JVM interview stands out to me as if they were trying to hide information about what had happened. If you watch that interview, it was like Jane had to pull teeth to get even the simplest of questions answered, and when the son finally started talking about some things, the Mom had a really strange reaction, as if she was trying to get him to stop talking and stop saying anything, IMO.

    I realize we all would behave differently, and you can't conclude anything from watching reactions, but most of the interviews I have seen, the overall impression I get IMO is to limit what is said and hide some information. That is just the impression I get when I summarize all the different interviews together as a whole. And that doesn't make any sense to me when it seems you would want to share all you know to help find someone.

    At least as the months went on, more information was finally released, so we did finally end up hearing many more details of info that may help find her, but as we all know, a lot of it conflicted with past information provided, so it became very confusing. Unfortunately because of the length of time it took to provide info, and all the conflicting information, I am afraid they have lost a lot of public support.

    If things would have been handled better from the very beginning by everyone, I think it may have helped.

    All JMO, of course.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatfield For This Useful Post:


  37. #44
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I'm not sure what we would learn if we did hear the 911 calls...LE has heard them, and they can't seem to solve the case...JMO
    IMO, I think the critical thing we could learn is the actual timeline of who called who and when, so that we can determine the exact time Holly got taken. It would also help to confirm if all the different people were totally honest in their stories of what happened. Especially, when comparing the actual phone call logs against some of the statements and calls mentioned in the main Jackson article where a lot of specific phone calls + times were mentioned.

    I hate to be skeptical of LE, but I really don't think LE gathered all the necessary phone call logs they needed to get. The reason I think this is because of the sheer number of people and phones that would need to be gathered to get a good analysis done.

    Below is a list of all the phone logs that I feel LE should acquire to help solve this case. If all these records were gathered by LE, I honestly think they could either confirm everything is as stated (OR) just maybe find the culprit!!!

    Because if something stands out as grossly inaccurate, it would raise a huge red flag.

    These are all the Phone Records that are Important IMO
    -----------------------------------------------------
    -Holly Cell
    -Holly House phone
    -Mom Cell
    -Dad Cell
    -Clint Cell
    -Grams Cell
    -Grams House
    -School phone (all the ones used, if multiple)
    -D Cell
    -D House
    -D dad
    -Friend at school that called her Cell
    -Friend at school's house phone
    -Neighbor son cell
    -Neighbor Mother Cell
    -Neighbor house
    -Other friend that was mentioned that may have called
    -Friend that talked with Clint night before in the chat
    -Anybody that was called from Moms cell, Dads cell, Clints Cell that morning prior to the 911 calls, get their phone logs too, and see who they called, as they may have used that info to know she was alone at the house.

    I am sure there are others that may also be important to look at, but as you can see, I am very skeptical that LE was able to obtain all these phone records and do a thorough analysis. I do really believe that it is possible that if these records were obtained and analyzed, it may possibly provide a clue as to what happened that morning.

    I am really afraid that LE only looked at very few phone logs.

    All JMO of course.

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hatfield For This Useful Post:


  39. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    After reading just this short thread (I have read since the beginning, but not stuck to it), I'm starting to see this case in a new light.

    First, we have Holly going into the woods with SOMEONE, as witnessed by her brother.

    Secondly, we have a near-hysterical mother who tells her son to "get the gun," or some such close words.

    Then we have a friend who bursts out crying because Holly does not show up for "THE" most important test.

    After that we hear the brother saying (paraphrase) "we might not be seeing Holly for a long while," or some such.

    Then we have her mom saying collected money will be used for a "vacation" for Holly when this is over - another paraphrase.

    After that there is a drug bust (shades of Haleigh Cummings), and an investigation.

    Now, MY theory, and MINE only, and this is just what I'm surmising - suppose Holly was a "plant" in a drug ring/operation? Suppose, bear with my idea for a minute, that mom knew about it, and that's why she was hysterical? Now, maybe brother didn't know all the details and was not so concerned, maybe he thought it was all part and parcel of her participation?

    I know this may sound far-fetched, but. . . let us not forget the pastor (involved with the Bobos???) who killed the father of the bride.

    There are several more "interesting" happenings, but that's enough for now.

    I do believe there's a LOT more going on here than anyone can fathom due, in part, to the shifting stories, and the information blackout - a LOT more.

    My opinion only

    IMO, its possible and as good a theory as anything. It would explain some of the reactions if something like this was the case. Let's remember the Sheriff's reaction too during the first interview. He was crying, and that reaction could have been also if he felt some sort of responsiblity if somehow he had asked Holly to help in some type of undercover operation.

    Afterall, they apparantly were friends or at least close with the Sheriff, so its possible that maybe Holly was doing some sort of favor for LE (OR) maybe even to help someone she cared about that may have gotten in some trouble, so maybe she volunteered to help. Anything is possible IMO.

    That is what is so difficult with this case, is there are so many possibilities as to what happened.

    This particular theory is possible IMO because of the timing of that rogue LE officer that got arrested for releasing the names of informants on some sort of LIST. That made big news, and that happened shortly before Holly disappeared, so I have always wondered if somehow that was connected in some way.

    I realize a lot of our WS people have hashed + re-hashed some of these same discusssions over and over, so I apoligize for bringing up some of the same old discussions. I keep waiting for some breaking news that they have found her. I keep praying that will happen some day.

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hatfield For This Useful Post:


  41. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    I think this video pretty much rules out Karen hiding any knowledge of what happened to Holly. It seems obvious to me that she's a woman who has been very worn down by the months of not knowing.

    http://www.abc24.com/news/local/stor...hsdgTKhwQ.cspx
    I can't believe that reporter actually had to say "A Christmas without Holly" with a straight face.
    So lame.

    Here's the most crucial part of the video for me.
    Pause on 1:11.
    Do you see who they are still saying was Clint?
    Why it's Drew in the pic with Holly and Rascal!
    AGAIN!
    Granted that someone tried to blend or change the appearance so that
    in a brief glimpse you thought that might be Clint, but it isn't.

    Matter of fact, it's hard to even find a pic of Clint in amongst the
    mountain of photos of Holly on the Piano Shrine.

    What is up with that?

    Point being, the media has followed this case longer than I have, why did they attempt
    to deceive viewers after 8 months continuously about the Drew/Clint photo images, or as I have dubbed these morphs, Clew!
    Last edited by houndstooth; 05-10-2012 at 12:28 PM.


    Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see ~ Benjamin Franklin

    (All my post are JMO)

  42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to houndstooth For This Useful Post:


  43. #47
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    I can't believe that reporter actually had to say "A Christmas without Holly" with a straight face.
    So lame.

    Here's the most crucial part of the video for me.
    Pause on 1:11.
    Do you see who they are still saying was Clint?
    Why it's Drew in the pic with Holly and Rascal!
    AGAIN!
    Granted that someone tried to blend or change the appearance so that
    in a brief glimpse you thought that might be Clint, but it isn't.

    Matter of fact, it's hard to even find a pic of Clint in amongst the
    mountain of photos of Holly on the Piano Shrine.

    What is up with that?

    Point being, the media has followed this case longer than I have, why did they attempt
    to deceive viewers after 8 months continuously about the Drew/Clint photo images, or as I have dubbed these morphs, Clew!
    That is an amazing "catch", and the News sure did try to quickly slide that blurred-to-clear frame or 2 in there very quickly. They purposely tried to mislead us there. Maybe they did that only because they did not find a good picture of Clint with Holly, but that sure is strange, and I can't believe they even did that. There are other pictures of just Clint they could have used, so they did not have to mislead us. Very strange and very odd indeed.

    Along the lines of pictures, I have noticed there is an amazing number of different pictures with Holly + her BF together. They posed in many many pictures through multiple years it seems, so got to thinking about that. Which one of them wanted to take so many pictures together? Most guys do not like having their picture taken. They must have really felt like their relationship would be a very long lasting relationship for so many pictures to be taken together. Which makes me wonder about the rumored breakup. If the rumor of a breakup occurring 3 days prior has any merit, then it would have been very tramatic on the BF, just based on the number of pictures we see them together in. If that rumor is true, then it would have been absolutely devasting, and not a normal teen BF/GF breakup situation. If the rumor of a breakup is true, it would have been more like a divorce IMO. If we all think back to our early first loves, we can kind of remember just a glimmer of how devastating something like that could be. But when you add on the years of being together that it appears they were together, it amplifies that tremendously for 2 young people.

    Not sure if any of this matters, but it could povide some insight to what was going on at the time and how people felt.
    Last edited by Hatfield; 05-10-2012 at 02:15 PM.

  44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hatfield For This Useful Post:


  45. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    Do you see who they are still saying was Clint?
    Why it's Drew in the pic with Holly and Rascal!
    AGAIN!
    Granted that someone tried to blend or change the appearance so that
    in a brief glimpse you thought that might be Clint, but it isn't.

    Matter of fact, it's hard to even find a pic of Clint in amongst the
    mountain of photos of Holly on the Piano Shrine.

    What is up with that?
    Respectfully snipped.
    I still still nothing "blended" or changed in Drew's appearance in that picture, or any other for that matter. I remember this being discussed a while ago, but I have zoomed into that dog picture and others and do not see anything Photoshopped at all IMO. Probably the only photo to me that has ever seemed hinky was this one (I hope the link works)
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Q1-BRZGXafA/0.jpg
    Does anyone else think the top right corner of the photo looks weird? Like it has been Photoshopped out in a blue gray color. Just IMO.

    IMO the piano shrine was made that way after Holly's disappearance. I assume there were maybe 3-5 pictures up there before the disappearance, and for whatever reason they put all the other pictures of her up there too, as a remembrance to their missing child. Not weird to me at all.

  46. The Following User Says Thank You to SUNchips For This Useful Post:


  47. #49
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNchips View Post
    Respectfully snipped.
    I still still nothing "blended" or changed in Drew's appearance in that picture, or any other for that matter. I remember this being discussed a while ago, but I have zoomed into that dog picture and others and do not see anything Photoshopped at all IMO. Probably the only photo to me that has ever seemed hinky was this one (I hope the link works)
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Q1-BRZGXafA/0.jpg
    Does anyone else think the top right corner of the photo looks weird? Like it has been Photoshopped out in a blue gray color. Just IMO.

    IMO the piano shrine was made that way after Holly's disappearance. I assume there were maybe 3-5 pictures up there before the disappearance, and for whatever reason they put all the other pictures of her up there too, as a remembrance to their missing child. Not weird to me at all.
    For the "news clip video" that was linked to, I had to stop it with the PAUSE button exactly at that 1:11 minute mark that Houndstooth indicates, and as I moved back 1 second and forward 1 second, the photo shifts from a very blurry picture to a real clear picture of "Drew" (not Clint), so to me, the part that bothered me the most, is why would the News try to claim that was Clint. Unless they just wanted a picture of with Holly in it too, and couldnt find a good one with Clint in it, so they used one of Drews. But jeeezzzz, to go that far, would seem a little ridiculous to me. The fact that it truly is blurred in one frame and clear in the next, does kind of make me believe they purposely knew it wasn't Clint and pulled a "fast one". LOL A really fast one, because that frame flies by so fast, you kind of miss the whole picture anyway. LOL

    For the picture you mention above, I think the top right corner could be maybe a gold fish pond or some other type of water behind her. If you look real close near her left ear, you can see where the rock path ends, and I am wondering if that is just a small pond of water there. Just a guess. But I do agree that corner of the photo jumps out as being different, but I am thinking it is some water possibly.

  48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatfield For This Useful Post:


  49. #50
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    For the "news clip video" that was linked to, I had to stop it with the PAUSE button exactly at that 1:11 minute mark that Houndstooth indicates, and as I moved back 1 second and forward 1 second, the photo shifts from a very blurry picture to a real clear picture of "Drew" (not Clint), so to me, the part that bothered me the most, is why would the News try to claim that was Clint. Unless they just wanted a picture of with Holly in it too, and couldnt find a good one with Clint in it, so they used one of Drews. But jeeezzzz, to go that far, would seem a little ridiculous to me. The fact that it truly is blurred in one frame and clear in the next, does kind of make me believe they purposely knew it wasn't Clint and pulled a "fast one". LOL A really fast one, because that frame flies by so fast, you kind of miss the whole picture anyway. LOL

    For the picture you mention above, I think the top right corner could be maybe a gold fish pond or some other type of water behind her. If you look real close near her left ear, you can see where the rock path ends, and I am wondering if that is just a small pond of water there. Just a guess. But I do agree that corner of the photo jumps out as being different, but I am thinking it is some water possibly.
    Just to clarify how I saw it change from blurry to clear is I had to left click the scrolling button and drag it to where I thought 1:11 would be exactly and let it go. Once I found the spot, I would drag it slightly in front and let it go, and that is where the blurred image came up. It is tough to drag it perfectly on the spot, but I think it is immediately before the 1:11 spot. I tried it a bunch of times, and only managed to find the spot a couple times. It is hard to drag and drop the position just right to see the blurred image. I think 1:11 is slightly too far....I think it is about 1 frame before that.

    Its almost as if they spliced the film, and inserted a blurred frame or 2 in there in the movie. JMO

  50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatfield For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CA CA - Dwight Stallings, 22 months, Sacramento County, April 2011
    By summer_breeze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 08:45 AM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 07:48 PM
  3. FL FL - Patrick Real, 48, Jacksonville, 22 April 2011
    By CatFancier in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 12:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •