Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    My guess is LE doesn't want the tape released because it is prejudicial to the family. No other scenario fits.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Country Singer Asks Fans To Tweet For Her Missing Cousin

http://wreg.com/2012/06/13/country-s...issing-cousin/

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    fwiw...the Examiner but perhaps Mysterylover saw it somewhere else, IDK

http://www.examiner.com/article/holl...hrough-carport

To answer the question: Thanks, Yes, several places.
    In an interview, I heard the Sheriff tell of the neighbor hearing loud shouting/screaming (plural) coming from the B. property.
    Check the Sheriffs interviews, although it's been a year, it may still be available to hear.
    Sheriff Wyatt-kidnapping
    Try this link: Jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/903287

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mysterylover For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post
    To answer the question: Thanks, Yes, several places.
    In an interview, I heard the Sheriff tell of the neighbor hearing loud shouting/screaming (plural) coming from the B. property.
    Check the Sheriffs interviews, although it's been a year, it may still be available to hear.
    Sheriff Wyatt-kidnapping
    Try this link: Jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/903287
    I couldn’t get that video to load.

Anyway, it is interesting to contemplate those “flurry of calls” may have been a result of something that was playing out in person with Holly or vice a versa.

I’m having a hard time believing Holly walked off the property with someone especially after a scream or screaming by Holly. She seems like a spitfire. And I mean that in the most complimentary of ways. Instead of walking off, why didn’t she run from this person? And to top it off she was carrying all of her stuff with her. I can’t believe she would weigh herself down in that way. If you’re going to walk off with an attacker, I can’t fathom bringing “stuff” with you. Your house is right behind you. Run to it. Your car is right there. Hit the horn.

The only way I can believe Holly walked off with someone was if this person was an authority figure to her. I don’t buy it.

I don’t believe Holly walked off the property. She would have run to the house if she didn’t know her attacker. I strongly believe Holly knew her attacker well.

jmo
    Last edited by wishuwerehere; 06-14-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: brain thinking faster than fingers typing

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wishuwerehere For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wishuwerehere View Post
    I couldn’t get that video to load.

Anyway, it is interesting to contemplate those “flurry of calls” may have been a result of something that was playing out in person with Holly or vice a versa.

I’m having a hard time believing Holly walked off the property with someone especially after a scream or screaming by Holly. She seems like a spitfire. And I mean that in the most complimentary of ways. Instead of walking off, why didn’t she run from this person? And to top it off she was carrying all of her stuff with her. I can’t believe she would weigh herself down in that way. If you’re going to walk off with an attacker, I can’t fathom bringing “stuff” with you. Your house is right behind you. Run to it. Your car is right there. Hit the horn.

The only way I can believe Holly walked off with someone was if this person was an authority figure to her. I don’t buy it.

I don’t believe Holly walked off the property. She would have run to the house if she didn’t know her attacker. I strongly believe Holly knew her attacker well.

jmo
    I totally agree Wishuwerehere. If there was some sort of terrible accident then that would explain Karen's reaction to the phone call. First thought that comes to mind is she was accidentally shot but not enough blood and no gunshot was reported. What other accident scenarios could there be in which Holly died with just a small amount of blood?
    Last edited by Plumeria5; 06-14-2012 at 10:59 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

I hope this is okay to post. If not, mods, feel free to delete.

I saw that on June 1 DS's brother (whose initials are also DS) posted a picture of himself, Drew and their mom. In the picture, their mom is wearing a Holly Bobo shirt. The profile is public, so anyone can see it.

Just wanted to mention this since it's a statement of support from the bf's family, and there's been a lot said about how he and his family haven't seemed to say or do much that we know of related to the case.

I guess it is worth mentioning, though, that it was the mom and not Drew who was wearing the shirt, but it was a shirt with a girly pattern, so that probably means nothing. Still, though, I wish Drew would make a public statement.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to goldiegirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goldiegirl View Post
    I hope this is okay to post. If not, mods, feel free to delete.

I saw that on June 1 DS's brother (whose initials are also DS) posted a picture of himself, Drew and their mom. In the picture, their mom is wearing a Holly Bobo shirt. The profile is public, so anyone can see it.

Just wanted to mention this since it's a statement of support from the bf's family, and there's been a lot said about how he and his family haven't seemed to say or do much that we know of related to the case.

I guess it is worth mentioning, though, that it was the mom and not Drew who was wearing the shirt, but it was a shirt with a girly pattern, so that probably means nothing. Still, though, I wish Drew would make a public statement.
    His mom is very pretty.

The tshirt says "Still Waiting for Holly Bobo". I thought that was very odd. Normally they have a photo of the missing person with Please Help Find or something along those lines. The tshirt she's wearing doesn't have a photo of Holly on the front. Perhaps on the back, IDK.

Still. Weird wording, imo.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    My guess is LE doesn't want the tape released because it is prejudicial to the family. No other scenario fits.
    or there is no 911 call from anyone but the neighbour? We know Clint was about to call 911 when the neighbour showed up but I don't think he ever did. As for Karen, perhaps she called the school and everyone else but not 911 thinking perhaps Clint or the neighbour called? If that emergency system was triggered, perhaps nobody called 911 but the neighbour.

Sorry I don't recall what the system is called but it was posted here by a local.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

driving to my daughters wedding in gatlinburg. We passed an indian bureau of investigation command center mobile unit. I'd never seen one b4. iare they searching in tn today?
    Jmo kseal07

Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.
    --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    I totally agree Wishuwerehere. If there was some sort of terrible accident then that would explain Karen's reaction to the phone call. First thought that comes to mind is she was accidentally shot but not enough blood and no gunshot was reported. What other accident scenarios could there be in which Holly died with just a small amount of blood?
    When the blood was first discussed there was word that there was splatter found on the lawn (that tells me out front of the house). Later Clint claims blood in the "garage" where they were kneeling. Later it was described as a small puddle.

A small puddle conjures up (for me) a severe wound...that came from a wound free of clothing. It had to be dripping and she wasn't moving when it was.

I suspect there was more blood than what was mentioned. LE won't say, as usual.

I'm out here with the Sierra Lamar case and LE tells much info about what they find. This whole rural TN thing drives me crazy. If they wanted help, LE would share. They don't want help. They want it to go away. I think they know who did it...and I don't think Holly is alive.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    When the blood was first discussed there was word that there was splatter found on the lawn (that tells me out front of the house). Later Clint claims blood in the "garage" where they were kneeling. Later it was described as a small puddle.

A small puddle conjures up (for me) a severe wound...that came from a wound free of clothing. It had to be dripping and she wasn't moving when it was.

I suspect there was more blood than what was mentioned. LE won't say, as usual.

I'm out here with the Sierra Lamar case and LE tells much info about what they find. This whole rural TN thing drives me crazy. If they wanted help, LE would share. They don't want help. They want it to go away. I think they know who did it...and I don't think Holly is alive.
    Unfortunately, I don't think she is alive either. During the 20-30 minute "abduction" there could have been time for someone to transport Holly's body.
    Wonder if they ever had cadaver dogs on the property?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

Alright, this more than anything else confirms for me that something is weird.

I noticed that a particular Holly Bobo Facebook page hadn't posted any updates for a while. I searched for the page and realized that EVERY HB-related page was taken down.

I know one of the ladies who ran one of the pages, and I asked her what happened to the page. She told me that the Bobo family asked that all Holly-related pages be taken down, because there were no updates to post.

WHAT?! How do they know there won't be updates in the future? Why wouldn't they want those pages up in the event that there are more searches organized, more information that comes in, or more information to pass on to the public? What can it hurt to have those pages up with information on how the public can pass on tips?

I just can't fathom a family asking for all pages relating to their missing child to be removed, but that's what she told me.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to goldiegirl For This Useful Post:

His mom is very pretty.

The tshirt says "Still Waiting for Holly Bobo". I thought that was very odd. Normally they have a photo of the missing person with Please Help Find or something along those lines. The tshirt she's wearing doesn't have a photo of Holly on the front. Perhaps on the back, IDK.

Good catch. I actually couldn't read the rest of the wording on the shirt, so I hadn't noticed that. You're right, that's odd...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldiegirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goldiegirl View Post
    Alright, this more than anything else confirms for me that something is weird.

I noticed that a particular Holly Bobo Facebook page hadn't posted any updates for a while. I searched for the page and realized that EVERY HB-related page was taken down.

I know one of the ladies who ran one of the pages, and I asked her what happened to the page. She told me that the Bobo family asked that all Holly-related pages be taken down, because there were no updates to post.

WHAT?! How do they know there won't be updates in the future? Why wouldn't they want those pages up in the event that there are more searches organized, more information that comes in, or more information to pass on to the public? What can it hurt to have those pages up with information on how the public can pass on tips?

I just can't fathom a family asking for all pages relating to their missing child to be removed, but that's what she told me.
    IMHO a family asks that webpages of their missing loved one be taken down because they do not want any more scrutiny on a painful family situation. The painful family situation could be anything - as unique as individual families are. But my guess is that it involves some sort of internal family crisis or longtime dysfunction that is too traumatic for them to reveal, perhaps even to themselves. And I am not casting stones. I believe EVERY family has some kind of dysfunction - mine included. Some of us are in such deep denial we truly don't see it especially when it is closest to us, God bless us all.
    One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
    John F. Kennedy

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CocoChanel For This Useful Post:

His mom is very pretty.

Very weird wording, I agree. I think it implies that HB herself has the ability to show up to end the waiting. It could also be a subtle but pointed dig at the whole situation. This is all specuation of course, and others may make something else of those 4 words. But I think it is a significant comment from a person who no doubt knows more than we do about that morning, and the days and weeks leading up to it.
    One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
    John F. Kennedy

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CocoChanel For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast