746 users online (88 members and 658 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Well, we all knew it was coming! I received an announcement about an hour ago that JB's book will be releasing soon! "Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony-The Inside Story" will be out in July! Just wanted to post and get everyone's thoughts, opinios, etc.

http://news.yahoo.com/benbella-books...071543245.html

It Was Ancient Aliens!

hmmm....if I were the cynical type I might have to wonder how this ties into Casey fleeing her adopted church family. the timing is remarkable.

i need more coffee first. lol

Already sent my email to the publisher. Benbella books. They advertise themselves as a non fiction publisher. Not after they release this fantasy by JB........
    As for presumption of innocence until proven guilty….
    Since I am not a member of a jury and this is only a discussion board I do not have to abide by the rules of the court in order to express an opinion. If we were to assume that all defendants on this board were innocent, then there really wouldn't be much to discuss.

I checked the website of this publisher. They are a small independent publisher in Texas. They rely on pr to get their books attention. They almost sound like a self publisher. As I said in the sidebar, jb has nothing interesting to add due to attorney clint privilege. Anything we want to know, eg when he heard Caylee "drowned", he can't talk about. Then again, he has a big mouth and may reveal things he is prohibited from stating. Wouldn't his attempt to make even more money be great karma if it lands him in deep trouble with the bar?

As if I would believe or care to read what he has to say on anything written in those pages

I certainly hope the book is a flop and others feel the same!
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

Baez has a pretty strong ego...does this mean he did not get a ghost writer? If not, file this self published ditty under humour please.....and how iornic it comes out now!

Oh please God tell me that this is not a signal that the next book release will not be from FCA - but I have a feeling that Baez's book will be sweeping the way clear for hers...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Well.....if miss anthony were to waive.the confidentiality its possible that there would be some compensation for that. Baez and anthony are a match made in eachothers heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by FLmom777 View Post
    I checked the website of this publisher. They are a small independent publisher in Texas. They rely on pr to get their books attention. They almost sound like a self publisher. As I said in the sidebar, jb has nothing interesting to add due to attorney clint privilege. Anything we want to know, eg when he heard Caylee "drowned", he can't talk about. Then again, he has a big mouth and may reveal things he is prohibited from stating. Wouldn't his attempt to make even more money be great karma if it lands him in deep trouble with the bar?
    Please...baez has,more chance of getting in trouble at the neighborhood bar than the fl bar. Lol!! imo.

I'll wait til it goes on sale at the dollar store. Scratch that. I won't read it at all. Blech
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I couldn't stand listening to him at the trial, so I won't subject myself to further torture.
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous -
    Albert Einstein

No way in he!! will I give him a nickle. It will not contain the truth I'm sure. Maybe he and kc worked together on it and will split the profit, maybe thats why they (ahem) split up. He cant even speak correctly how the h*ll can he "write" a book!!
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

I'm surprised at the title.

I was sure he would call it "Iorn-Man"

Its also a coincidence this book comes out as miss anthonys probation is done. No more filling out forms claiming no money. Imo

Will it be listed under Fiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    I'm surprised at the title.

I was sure he would call it "Iorn-Man"
    Omg. Lol!!#!!

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast