Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....if I were the cynical type I might have to wonder how this ties into Casey fleeing her adopted church family. the timing is remarkable. :innocent:

i need more coffee first. lol

Already sent my email to the publisher. Benbella books. They advertise themselves as a non fiction publisher. Not after they release this fantasy by JB........

I checked the website of this publisher. They are a small independent publisher in Texas. They rely on pr to get their books attention. They almost sound like a self publisher. As I said in the sidebar, jb has nothing interesting to add due to attorney clint privilege. Anything we want to know, eg when he heard Caylee "drowned", he can't talk about. Then again, he has a big mouth and may reveal things he is prohibited from stating. Wouldn't his attempt to make even more money be great karma if it lands him in deep trouble with the bar?

As if I would believe or care to read what he has to say on anything written in those pages :floorlaugh:

I certainly hope the book is a flop and others feel the same!

Baez has a pretty strong ego...does this mean he did not get a ghost writer? If not, file this self published ditty under humour please.....and how iornic it comes out now!

Oh please God tell me that this is not a signal that the next book release will not be from FCA - but I have a feeling that Baez's book will be sweeping the way clear for hers...:banghead:

Well.....if miss anthony were to waive.the confidentiality its possible that there would be some compensation for that. Baez and anthony are a match made in eachothers heaven.

I checked the website of this publisher. They are a small independent publisher in Texas. They rely on pr to get their books attention. They almost sound like a self publisher. As I said in the sidebar, jb has nothing interesting to add due to attorney clint privilege. Anything we want to know, eg when he heard Caylee "drowned", he can't talk about. Then again, he has a big mouth and may reveal things he is prohibited from stating. Wouldn't his attempt to make even more money be great karma if it lands him in deep trouble with the bar?

Please...baez has,more chance of getting in trouble at the neighborhood bar than the fl bar. Lol!! imo.

I'll wait til it goes on sale at the dollar store. Scratch that. I won't read it at all. Blech

I couldn't stand listening to him at the trial, so I won't subject myself to further torture.

No way in he!! will I give him a nickle. It will not contain the truth I'm sure. Maybe he and kc worked together on it and will split the profit, maybe thats why they (ahem) split up. He cant even speak correctly how the h*ll can he "write" a book!!:what::moo:

I'm surprised at the title.

I was sure he would call it "Iorn-Man"

Its also a coincidence this book comes out as miss anthonys probation is done. No more filling out forms claiming no money. Imo

From the press release... http://news.yahoo.com/benbella-books-publish-defense-attorney-jose-baez-inside-071543245.html

In this all-access pass, Baez reveals never-before-disclosed defense secrets and his experiences throughout the entire case:

* Discovering evidence - nothing new here
* His first Casey Anthony meeting - who cares
* George and Cindy Anthony’s day after day behavior - nothing new here
* Leading defense strategy meetings - LOL
* His weeks in closed door judge’s chambers - will this be more titillating conversation between Mr. Baaaaaaaaaez and Judge Perry, such as these memorable comments that we heard during the trial:

"I Am Not Stopping Anymore For You...To...Get...A...File!!!"
"I will take it that I cannot trust one thing that your side says anymore"
"What was it about my order that you did not understand"
"Maybe I am misinformed when I think you all will follow the law."
"What you're basically saying, sir, is that you can pick and choose which court orders you comply with."
"I'm beginning to see that orders or anything else may not mean a hill of a bean to any of you."
"There's absolutely no evidence that Casey Anthony was molested by her father or her brother."
"I assume that you all are professionals. That I don't HAVE to watch you..."
"Then ya'll lied to me.........YES THE HELL YOU DID!"
"If you're on Mr. Baez side of the street, it's voodoo science..."
"If your theory of defense is ever changing...uh...maybe you need to just tell me what your theory of defense is? Or at least SOMEBODY try to explain it to me..."
"It appears to me that this was quite intentional. This was not some inadvertent slip."
"Objection Sustained...Next Question..." Now that would have been a good title for this book.

From the press release... http://news.yahoo.com/benbella-books-publish-defense-attorney-jose-baez-inside-071543245.html

* Discovering evidence - nothing new here
* His first Casey Anthony meeting - who cares
* George and Cindy Anthony’s day after day behavior - nothing new here
* Leading defense strategy meetings - LOL
* His weeks in closed door judge’s chambers - will this be more titillating conversation between Mr. Baaaaaaaaaez and Judge Perry, such as these memorable comments that we heard during the trial:

"I Am Not Stopping Anymore For You...To...Get...A...File!!!"
"I will take it that I cannot trust one thing that your side says anymore"
"What was it about my order that you did not understand"
"Maybe I am misinformed when I think you all will follow the law."
"What you're basically saying, sir, is that you can pick and choose which court orders you comply with."
"I'm beginning to see that orders or anything else may not mean a hill of a bean to any of you."
"There's absolutely no evidence that Casey Anthony was molested by her father or her brother."
"I assume that you all are professionals. That I don't HAVE to watch you..."
"Then ya'll lied to me.........YES THE HELL YOU DID!"
"If you're on Mr. Baez side of the street, it's voodoo science..."
"If your theory of defense is ever changing...uh...maybe you need to just tell me what your theory of defense is? Or at least SOMEBODY try to explain it to me..."
"It appears to me that this was quite intentional. This was not some inadvertent slip."

"Objection Sustained...Next Question..." Now that would have been a good book title.

BRAVO, BRAVO. :clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member