Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    It's listed for pre-order on Amazon. Can't wait to see the reviews roll in once it's released.
    There is no way in heck I'd spend $26.95 for anything Baez produces.. I have to wonder who his ghost writer is.. The guy can't spell or talk for his life's sake... Uhhh.. Uhm.. Uhhh... Lets have an iorn clad agreement to boycott this mess...
    There is no "I" in "team." but there are 5 in "narcissistic personality disorder."

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anakerie For This Useful Post:

Ohhhhhhh.. look at the picture of JB they used for the cover - the pointy finger snarler to JA...LOL...

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Presumed-Guilty-Casey-Anthony-Inside/dp/1937856380/ref=sr_"]Amazon.com: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (9781937856380): Jose Baez, Peter Golenbock: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51C4C8e2LdL.@@AMEPARAM@@51C4C8e2LdL[/ame]

As expected, he's is getting trashed in the discussion threads.
    Last edited by zippitydoda; 05-08-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    For The Curious and to cut down site traffic:

Here is the PR release recently published.

BenBella Books to Publish Defense Attorney Jose Baez’s Inside Story of the Casey Anthony Murder Trial
    Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend

(PRWEB) May 08, 2012

BenBella Books announces the publishing of renowned criminal defense attorney Jose Baez’s book Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story, available July, 2012. Presumed Guilty exposes shocking, never-before-revealed, exclusive information from the trial of the century and the verdict that stunned the nation. The case that captured headlines for three years exploded when defense attorney Jose Baez made his opening statement that dropped bombshell after bombshell and would, on July 5, 2011, deliver one of the biggest legal upsets in American history.

In this all-access pass, Baez reveals never-before-disclosed defense secrets and his experiences throughout the entire case—discovering evidence, his first Casey Anthony meeting, George and Cindy Anthony’s day after day behavior, leading defense strategy meetings and his weeks in closed door judge’s chambers.

This is NOT a "Casey Anthony is innocent” book. It is a book about the facts, beyond the headlines and off the record. Learn what the defense did right, what the prosecution did wrong, and why the jury voted as they did. Get to know the real Casey Anthony from the one person who knew her best.

Presumed Guilty shows how Baez, a struggling, high-school dropout, became one of the nation’s most high-profile defense attorneys through his tireless efforts to seek justice for one of the nation’s most vilified murder suspects.

Baez states, "On July 17th 2008, my life changed forever. I think the time has come for the whole story to be told. There are so many behind-the-scenes facts and stories that have never been made public. I look forward to sharing my story."

In making the announcement, BenBella Publisher Glenn Yeffeth comments, “The Casey Anthony case has been a media firestorm like few others. The media tried and convicted not only Casey Anthony, but Jose Baez as well, very often based on falsehoods and innuendo. The real story of the trial – far more fascinating and nuanced than what anyone has heard so far – has not yet been told. I’m delighted to publish Presumed Guilty, a book that will surprise readers and force them to challenge their assumptions.”

Garson & Wright Public Relations, Inc.
    21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 300
    Woodland Hills, CA 91367
    Phone 818.784.4600 FAX 818.346.2555
    http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com

(818) 784-4600
    gwprmike(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    # # #

End of copy...

And if I may add my own IMO - OH PUL-EASE!!
    I looked up Garson and Wright-Only because Garson sounded too darn close to Garrison-remember him? Anyways, Mr. Wright won the

( are y'all sitting down now? drinks out of the way of tipping over? ok )

P.T. Barnum award in 2007. Nothing more needs to be said

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

The first chapter begins....

"It was uh umm a warm June err July day when I umm uhh well eh got the phone call that would ummm well you know umm change my uh err umm life."

Quote Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
    I looked up Garson and Wright-Only because Garson sounded too darn close to Garrison-remember him? Anyways, Mr. Wright won the

( are y'all sitting down now? drinks out of the way of tipping over? ok )

P.T. Barnum award in 2007. Nothing more needs to be said
    1000 thanks would never even come close!!!

Who writes this ship?

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

hilarious.PNG

This is hilarious.

11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    1000 thanks would never even come close!!!

Who writes this ship?
    Came right off their bio page

Send in the clown

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    Ohhhhhhh.. look at the picture of JB they used for the cover - the pointy finger snarler to JA...LOL...

Amazon.com: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (9781937856380): Jose Baez, Peter Golenbock: Books

As expected, he's is getting trashed in the discussion threads.

I think he's got something on GA... nothing to prove the nonsense from his OS, but he's got something in his pocket square.
    He probably does have a lot on them, but, but, but...Why do we have to hear about it in a book? If he's the astute attorney, show up in court with documents and let the good times roll. We already know how the A's behaved, down to sneaking notes to FCA. - Couldn't he get into trouble if he actually could back up facts, but never presented them for further recourse if any?

It's time for the sit and wait game, but I sure won't buy it.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

Thanks logical for taking it for the team.
    I do appreciate it very much since I wasn't going to click on it.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,324 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
    #80 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem
    The book is #80 out of 100??? I'll bet he's celebrating that!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no "I" in "team." but there are 5 in "narcissistic personality disorder."

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anakerie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
    He probably does have a lot on them, but, but, but...Why do we have to hear about it in a book? If he's the astute attorney, show up in court with documents and let the good times roll. We already know how the A's behaved, down to sneaking notes to FCA. - Couldn't he get into trouble if he actually could back up facts, but never presented them for further recourse if any?

It's time for the sit and wait game, but I sure won't buy it.
    Correct me if i am wrong, but i thought one of the travestys of this farce was that JB could spew his lies in a court of law without repercussion. Spewing his crap in a book is something else. He could open himself up for a verdict rivaling the monetary judgment his 'lil darlin has against her.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

hilarious.PNG

This is hilarious.
    There's another tag since you posted - "huge waste"

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray

23. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sherbie For This Useful Post:

Priceless!!!!

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took home hundreds of free books.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/Show-Info/

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be there to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Talking

hilarious.PNG

This is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row and met lots of authors, along with getting hundreds of free books.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/Show-Info/

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be here to promote it. I'm gonna walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast