Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    When you do this and get his reaction please, please let us know. I bet it will be priceless.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Thanks logical for taking it for the team.
    I do appreciate it very much since I wasn't going to click on it.
    Whew! It was hard work - had to practise clicking that line a few times to limber up and brace myself - well- brace my stomach reaction - count to 100 - and say a mantra or two - surround myself in pink light - and did a few yoga stretches - and you know me - I'll go to the wall for my WS friends...

At least there was no duct tape involved in this one....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took hiome hundreds of free books.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/Show-Info/

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be here to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.
    OMG - Will you really?? Willya please please huh? Willya??? I'd pay big money for that one...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took hiome hundreds of free books.

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be here to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.
    BRAVO!

Have a camcorder ready at the helm if possible. That would be the ultimate, devine slap of slaps-I'd love to see his expression

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

I completely blew pretty much of a whole day, laughing myself crazy in here.

A good time was had by all

btw. Book isn't even out yet and there's an already steady stream of negative opinions on Amazon-and that's the way it is!

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

Forgive me if this has been pointed out or answered...but if Jose repeats his allegations towards George outside the courtroom, doesn't that constitute slander/libel?

I think I even read somewhere he goes into detail regarding his "shocking opening statement".

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to esiobhan1128 For This Useful Post:

There must be something really wrong with me. I thought the sadness and betrayal I felt at the injustice of Caylee's murder and trial was subsiding. But after reading Jose's bio (http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelatio.../josebaez.html) my jaw is tight again, fists are clenched, gut twisted and I believe that's steam coming out of my ears that's clouding my vision ~ cuz I don't want to admit that it's tears.

When, oh when, are the immoral bastards ever going to stop surfing the waves of evil created by Casey and the Anthony family?

Obviously the judicial system can't stop them, the Florida bar approves, the Cross Church condoned and had no effect, broadcasting companies were delighted to pay for an obscene defense, and now Jose has managed to find a publisher who is willing to gamble his reputation and company to ride this tsunami into riches too. Public opinion has borne no consequence for any of the players yet and I'm disappointed. Will it ever?

I am angry and sick to my stomach about all of it. Sorry to be such a bummer ~ will go soak in a bubble bath, refresh and probably be embarrassed about my rant when I return in a few.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by esiobhan1128 View Post
    Forgive me if this has been pointed out or answered...but if Jose repeats his allegations towards George outside the courtroom, doesn't that constitute slander/libel?

I think I even read somewhere he goes into detail regarding his "shocking opening statement".
    I would love to see GA push a lawsuit on him.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    There must be something really wrong with me. I thought the sadness and betrayal I felt at the injustice of Caylee's murder and trial was subsiding. But after reading Jose's bio (http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelatio.../josebaez.html) my jaw is tight again, fists are clenched, gut twisted and I believe that's steam coming out of my ears that's clouding my vision ~ cuz I don't want to admit that it's tears.

When, oh when, are the immoral bastards ever going to stop surfing the waves of evil created by Casey and the Anthony family?

Obviously the judicial system can't stop them, the Florida bar approves, the Cross Church condoned and had no effect, broadcasting companies were delighted to pay for an obscene defense, and now Jose has managed to find a publisher who is willing to gamble his reputation and company to ride this tsunami into riches too. Public opinion has borne no consequence for any of the players yet and I'm disappointed. Will it ever?

I am angry and sick to my stomach about all of it. Sorry to be such a bummer ~ will go soak in a bubble bath, refresh and probably be embarrassed about my rant when I return in a few.
    I think your post was spot on. And your description of an "obscene defense" was perfect.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took home hundreds of free books.

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be there to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.
    ---------------
    YES!!!!! go for it.
    My Great Grandson~

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:

Ohhhhhhh.. look at the picture of JB they used for the cover - the pointy finger snarler to JA...LOL...

Amazon.com: Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony: The Inside Story (9781937856380): Jose Baez, Peter Golenbock: Books

As expected, he's is getting trashed in the discussion threads.
    Look at the pictures he chose of FCA for the cover! He must've been mad at her the day he picked those!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to knt For This Useful Post:

Sooo much better now!

The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    SOTS....have really missed your posts. Just look at some of the old gang showing up to poke fun at the clown!!
    I know! Isn't great? And I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

I dont know if my Disscussion will remain on Amazon. I really let it out. I said I may pull out of Amazon for their selling the book. Thats no lie, I have bought plenty from Amazon.. PS. I asked if "she" was in on it!
    My Great Grandson~

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    I check in often but post rarely these days. I opened a new business in November and am so busy.

I miss all my WS friends....and you all ARE IN FACT friends!!
    Oh, congradulation sots.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast