Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Yes, he's always been quite the source of merriment around here for a few years, eh?
    -----------------
    Me thinks he has not had many cases lately, it takes time to write a book.
    A CHRISTMAS STORY HOUSE .
    Me , Amy , Melissa .

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    Yeah, I heard Penis In your mouth was taken! LOL

Bumping for good measure!
    Too funny!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    It's listed for pre-order on Amazon. Can't wait to see the reviews roll in once it's released.
    I can't wait to see how many millions of 1 or 2 persons orders it.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmomma View Post
    i looked up garson and wright-only because garson sounded too darn close to garrison-remember him? Anyways, mr. Wright won the

( are y'all sitting down now? Drinks out of the way of tipping over? Ok )

p.t. Barnum award in 2007. Nothing more needs to be said

omg. Lmao.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
    I looked up Garson and Wright-Only because Garson sounded too darn close to Garrison-remember him? Anyways, Mr. Wright won the

( are y'all sitting down now? drinks out of the way of tipping over? ok )

P.T. Barnum award in 2007. Nothing more needs to be said
    ...and the circus continues.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took home hundreds of free books.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/Show-Info/

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be there to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.
    Keep me posted if you hear anything about his being there.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    There must be something really wrong with me. I thought the sadness and betrayal I felt at the injustice of Caylee's murder and trial was subsiding. But after reading Jose's bio (http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelatio.../josebaez.html) my jaw is tight again, fists are clenched, gut twisted and I believe that's steam coming out of my ears that's clouding my vision ~ cuz I don't want to admit that it's tears.

When, oh when, are the immoral bastards ever going to stop surfing the waves of evil created by Casey and the Anthony family?

Obviously the judicial system can't stop them, the Florida bar approves, the Cross Church condoned and had no effect, broadcasting companies were delighted to pay for an obscene defense, and now Jose has managed to find a publisher who is willing to gamble his reputation and company to ride this tsunami into riches too. Public opinion has borne no consequence for any of the players yet and I'm disappointed. Will it ever?

I am angry and sick to my stomach about all of it. Sorry to be such a bummer ~ will go soak in a bubble bath, refresh and probably be embarrassed about my rant when I return in a few.
    You (we) rant because of our love (and sadness) for Caylee. You (we) should never be embarrassed for caring.
    oxoxoxox

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    RR0004 - I'm gassin' up the car... I've gone to this expo 3 years in a row - met lots of authors, and took home hundreds of free books.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com/Show-Info/

Its in NYC...and I guessing he might be there to promote it - if so, maybe I'll walk up right up to him with my copy of Imperfect Justice and ask if this is the Jeff Ashton signing.
    I think we should organize and get somebody to do this at every signing he has. After the first few times, he would be spending his energy wondering who was going to do it next. I live the idea if causing him to lose it in a place like this. Can you hear him screaming, going into the high pitch? It would be worth it to get a reaction.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FLmom777 For This Useful Post:

In this all-access pass, Baez reveals never-before-disclosed defense secrets
    Defense "Secrets"=A flip chart, a magic marker, dumb luck, and a jury chock full of <modsnip>.
    Last edited by Salem; 05-09-2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Knock it off!

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Spice For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    You (we) rant because of our love (and sadness) for Caylee. You (we) should never be embarrassed for caring.
    oxoxoxox
    Thank you RR0004 for your answer - because I was feeling too choked up to repost anything except me too. That sadness and anger is always there isn't it - even when we are laughing ourselves silly at clown Baez...it's always there....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Defense "Secrets"=A flip chart, a magic marker, dumb luck, and <modsnip>.
    EXACTLY WTH else could it be? We all saw how JBP had to literally teach him law during the trial. Defense secrets? Like what, how to hide blood money in order to get the state to pay for the defense????? That's the ONLY secret he was good at. Plus, hiding where Caylee was.
    Last edited by beach; 05-09-2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: quoted post edited

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    BBM - Does WS allow, it isn't against TOS, to call 12 people who gave up their time to do their civic duty, "apathetic village idiots"?

I should think it would be, and if not, why not? These people are not/were not, on trial here.
    I may be wrong but if Orland Sentinel is allowed to print the public reaction using those same words, it's probably within TOS for members here to express the same.

"Perry recalled how the crowd outside the Orange County Courthouse reacted to the July verdict, holding signs that said, "Arrest the Jury," and "Somewhere a Village is Missing 12 Idiots."

. . . aaaand here's your linky: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-anthony-trial
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

I may be wrong but if Orland Sentinel is allowed to print the public reaction using those same words, it's probably within TOS for members here to express the same.

"Perry recalled how the crowd outside the Orange County Courthouse reacted to the July verdict, holding signs that said, "Arrest the Jury," and "Somewhere a Village is Missing 12 Idiots."

. . . aaaand here's your linky: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-anthony-trial
    well I have to agree with original poster. The jurors did their civic duty and should get some respect - if not respect, at least should not be subjected to bashing IMO. It took all 12 to agree to their verdict. IMO the evidence just was not there. All JMOO

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pcrum12 For This Useful Post:

For The Curious and to cut down site traffic:

Here is the PR release recently published.

BenBella Books to Publish Defense Attorney Jose Baez’s Inside Story of the Casey Anthony Murder Trial
    Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend

(PRWEB) May 08, 2012

BenBella Books announces the publishing of renowned criminal defense attorney Jose Baez’s book Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story, available July, 2012. Presumed Guilty exposes shocking, never-before-revealed, exclusive information from the trial of the century and the verdict that stunned the nation. The case that captured headlines for three years exploded when defense attorney Jose Baez made his opening statement that dropped bombshell after bombshell and would, on July 5, 2011, deliver one of the biggest legal upsets in American history.

In this all-access pass, Baez reveals never-before-disclosed defense secrets and his experiences throughout the entire case—discovering evidence, his first Casey Anthony meeting, George and Cindy Anthony’s day after day behavior, leading defense strategy meetings and his weeks in closed door judge’s chambers.

This is NOT a "Casey Anthony is innocent” book. It is a book about the facts, beyond the headlines and off the record. Learn what the defense did right, what the prosecution did wrong, and why the jury voted as they did. Get to know the real Casey Anthony from the one person who knew her best.

Presumed Guilty shows how Baez, a struggling, high-school dropout, became one of the nation’s most high-profile defense attorneys through his tireless efforts to seek justice for one of the nation’s most vilified murder suspects.

Baez states, "On July 17th 2008, my life changed forever. I think the time has come for the whole story to be told. There are so many behind-the-scenes facts and stories that have never been made public. I look forward to sharing my story."

In making the announcement, BenBella Publisher Glenn Yeffeth comments, “The Casey Anthony case has been a media firestorm like few others. The media tried and convicted not only Casey Anthony, but Jose Baez as well, very often based on falsehoods and innuendo. The real story of the trial – far more fascinating and nuanced than what anyone has heard so far – has not yet been told. I’m delighted to publish Presumed Guilty, a book that will surprise readers and force them to challenge their assumptions.”

Garson & Wright Public Relations, Inc.
    21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 300
    Woodland Hills, CA 91367
    Phone 818.784.4600 FAX 818.346.2555
    http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelations.com

(818) 784-4600
    gwprmike(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    # # #

End of copy...

And if I may add my own IMO - OH PUL-EASE!!

RED BBM by me .... wha?? huh? the REAL Casey Anthony? Let me know when THAT space ship lands, will ya?

There must be something really wrong with me. I thought the sadness and betrayal I felt at the injustice of Caylee's murder and trial was subsiding. But after reading Jose's bio (http://www.garsonwrightpublicrelatio.../josebaez.html) my jaw is tight again, fists are clenched, gut twisted and I believe that's steam coming out of my ears that's clouding my vision ~ cuz I don't want to admit that it's tears.

When, oh when, are the immoral bastards ever going to stop surfing the waves of evil created by Casey and the Anthony family?

Obviously the judicial system can't stop them, the Florida bar approves, the Cross Church condoned and had no effect, broadcasting companies were delighted to pay for an obscene defense, and now Jose has managed to find a publisher who is willing to gamble his reputation and company to ride this tsunami into riches too. Public opinion has borne no consequence for any of the players yet and I'm disappointed. Will it ever?

I am angry and sick to my stomach about all of it. Sorry to be such a bummer ~ will go soak in a bubble bath, refresh and probably be embarrassed about my rant when I return in a few.
    hmmm
    Seems like they left out some details in that Bio, the unfavourable details regarding the reasons for being denied admittance to the Florida Bar....
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast