Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
    well I have to agree with original poster. The jurors did their civic duty and should get some respect - if not respect, at least should not be subjected to bashing IMO. It took all 12 to agree to their verdict. IMO the evidence just was not there. All JMOO
    RBBM, pcrum. I think this is where the conflict is: some have the opinion that the 12 did their duty while others believe they did not.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Yep...and you know what they say about opinions......everybody is one. Oh wait, that should be everybody has one.

I for one don't like being called on the carpet for my opinon. THAT is agains TOS. I might add my OPINION....those 12 were a bunch of brainless, lazy human beings. I will respect your opinion, if you respect mine.
    Let's say they just had some listening problems and difficulties in following instructions from the court. Not one of them had the experience or courage to tell the others...."that's not what the judge said." All LDB asked for was for them to use their common sense and even that appears to have been too much of a challenge for them. When you ask a juror to do their civic duty you expect them to do their civic duty. They failed to notice JB was unable to bring any proof before the jury of anything he said in his opening statement. Wonder how he will address THAT in his book???? jmo

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Let's say they just had some listening problems and difficulties in following instructions from the court. Not one of them had the experience or courage to tell the others...."that's not what the judge said." All LDB asked for was for them to use their common sense and even that appears to have been too much of a challenge for them. When you ask a juror to do their civic duty you expect them to do their civic duty. They failed to notice JB was unable to bring any proof before the jury of anything he said in his opening statement. Wonder how he will address THAT in his book???? jmo
    LOL! You are waaaay nicer than I am. But I will defer to your opinion in the spirit of compromise!

(But I really like how the jurors are tagged on Twitter - PinellasPinheads)

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FLmom777 View Post
    I think we should organize and get somebody to do this at every signing he has. After the first few times, he would be spending his energy wondering who was going to do it next. I live the idea if causing him to lose it in a place like this. Can you hear him screaming, going into the high pitch? It would be worth it to get a reaction.
    I think it would be great if Caylee supporters would gather at his book signings and sing "You are my sunshine" over and over..... just so he doesn't forget what this is all about. Anything that interrupts his making blood money from his disgraceful defense should be tried.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    RED BBM by me .... wha?? huh? the REAL Casey Anthony? Let me know when THAT space ship lands, will ya?
    Y-e-a-h....Maybe Baez should remember he was telling her she was acting like a two year old, she was throwing temper tantrums and she wasn't "speaking" to him by the end of the trial - she'd chosen Mason as her "new champion"....

I think after watching this sociopath closely for three years - we've got a pretty good handle on the "real FCA".
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    I think it would be great if Caylee supporters would gather at his book signings and sing "You are my sunshine" over and over..... just so he doesn't forget what this is all about. Anything that interrupts his making blood money from his disgraceful defense should be tried.
    Well, I can't sing, but I can sure wear a T-shirt with baby Caylee's photo with the words "remember the TRUE victim" underneath.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to grammieto5 For This Useful Post:

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

I predict this book will be a big flop.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

For those of you stuck in here, like me....

Casey Anthony News‏@oscaseyanthony

#LawsonLamar to face former prosecutor @ElectJeffAshton at candidate forum, WATCH LIVE 11:45 a.m. http://thesent.nl/JUzv39

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Just noticed "Gift-wrap available" from Amazon if you pre-order the book. Must mean they wrap the book in duct tape and then triple bag it like it was trash before FEDEXing it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorPaulaNNJ View Post
    Just noticed "Gift-wrap available" from Amazon if you pre-order the book. Must mean they wrap the book in duct tape and then triple bag it like it was trash before FEDEXing it to you.
    OMG brilliant post

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I predict this book will be a big flop.
    Oh do you think so? I dunno... ...I'm thinking one copy will provide us with many days of amusement as we guffaw over the "bombshells", bellylaugh at the media critiques, and maybe even giggle as we watch him stumble over himself at post release interviews...

Oh - wait!!! You meant total sales...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

I don't think JB would ever stump in CA. to promote his book, but if he did, I'd sure like to flip through the pages and start asking questions while looking at him eyeballs to eyeballs-I'd hate to give $26.95, but if that's what it took to ask a few questions to see his response if any, I'd do it, then I'd ask for a refund. I do enjoy the idea of bringing JA book-that's the ultimate slap

I was thinking this over last night-one of two things are happening here. Either he is still buddy buddy with FCA or maybe he just got her into his confidence for a little while to get her to sign something(the mention of him in that VM says a lot), and/or else he is so done with the whole lot of them, he is going to throw caution to the wind, he's got nothing to lose now. - I'm now not so sure he could be sued by the A's, since some of the stuff is public record already, but it sure is going to be interesting to watch this all unfold. The neverending circus.
    Last edited by BigMomma; 05-09-2012 at 01:07 PM.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

Just in

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/

JB gave an interview with great little juicy and sexy tidbits like....

He cited the example of the bikini-salesman line:

"I never sold bikinis. I had a girlfriend who wanted to start up her own business," he said. "People go off and start saying all these kinds of things about me... It just got to the point where it wouldn't go away. People wouldn't stop asking about the case."

(The rest of the picture: Brazilian-Bikini.com Inc. and Bon Bon Bikinis were both incorporated in Florida under Baez's name.)

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

I was never really able to express myself the way I wanted to... I [had to] talk in sound bites... and that's not the way stories should be told."

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast