Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Well well...

http://www.people.com/people/article...594557,00.html

Baez tells PEOPLE that Anthony waived her attorney/client privilege for him to pen the book.
    my snip

why would she do that, I thought she was supposed to be smart? (not that I've seen anything to verify that yet...)

IMO only way that makes sense if it was to split the ca$h with her.

if they WERE smart, they'd do a real tell all.....as in, what exactly she did to caylee and why, and why JB was so...."moved"...to stick by her all this time...

hell I'd pay for that, I'd buy 12 of them for a certain few people I know of in pinellas county

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    DITTO~~
    Big Hugs My Friend!!!

I've barely had the heart to bake a Thwartcake and you know that just isn't like me....I've just been sitting around pushing my luck by everyone when I should be

Don't be such a stranger - especially during the BIG Baez Book Launch.. I sure it'll be worth a "few comments"....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    my snip

why would she do that, i thought she was supposed to be smart? (not that i've seen anything to verify that yet...)

imo only way that makes sense if it was to split the ca$h with her.

If they were smart, they'd do a real tell all.....as in, what exactly she did to caylee and why, and why jb was so...."moved"...to stick by her all this time...

Hell i'd pay for that, i'd buy 12 of them for a certain few people i know of in pinellas county
    bbm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    my snip

why would she do that, I thought she was supposed to be smart? (not that I've seen anything to verify that yet...)

IMO only way that makes sense if it was to split the ca$h with her.

if they WERE smart, they'd do a real tell all.....as in, what exactly she did to caylee and why, and why JB was so...."moved"...to stick by her all this time...

hell I'd pay for that, I'd buy 12 of them for a certain few people I know of in pinellas county
    I think she is thinking of spinoffs - interviews and media spots getting her reactions and anything to keep her name out there while she's on lockdown....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/

JB gave an interview with great little juicy and sexy tidbits like....

He cited the example of the bikini-salesman line:

"I never sold bikinis. I had a girlfriend who wanted to start up her own business," he said. "People go off and start saying all these kinds of things about me... It just got to the point where it wouldn't go away. People wouldn't stop asking about the case."

(The rest of the picture: Brazilian-Bikini.com Inc. and Bon Bon Bikinis were both incorporated in Florida under Baez's name.)
    Was this girlfriend in the picture while he was still married to wife #1? I can't remember the dates.

ETA: tee hee, Baez actually does read all the stuff written about him online.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

So are we to believe that Casey signed the waiver in exchange for NOTHING? Oh, please!! She'd sell her soul if she had one.

Smile

LOL JB's book is ranked 400,497 at B&N
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pres...=9781937856380

Remember when JA book was ranked #1 for a couple of weeks EVEN in pre-release numbers? #1 JA (NYT Best Seller List) VS #400,497 JB and JB price has dropped 33% in two days.

Since we know JB reads here, I would like to say, you still don't get it. You can't tell us that CA will not receive a penny from one side of your mouth then say she signed a waiver. You must think we all fell off the turnip truck. No one buys it and your numbers show that no one is buying it.

CA does nothing for free and I'm so glad the stink of her will always be attached to you until you both die.

Any one know if it will sold at Borders? I have a crew of moms who will be taking over neighborhoods in grid form to hide his books.

Edited to add that even JB Amazon numbers is not even 10% of what JA book did at the beginning of his release as well.

I volunteer to go to Barnes and Nobles, pick up Jose's book, sit at a table with paper and pen, read the book while taking notes, and then put the book back on the shelf. I'll share my notes with everyone here. I will not be buying his book though.
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post

Remember when JA book was ranked #1 for a couple of weeks EVEN in pre-release numbers? #1 JA (NYT Best Seller List) VS #400,497 JB and JB price has dropped 33% in two days.

Since we know JB reads here, I would like to say, you still don't get it. You can't tell us that CA will not receive a penny from one side of your mouth then say she signed a waiver. You must think we all fell off the turnip truck. No one buys it and your numbers show that no one is buying it.

CA does nothing for free and I'm so glad the stink of her will always be attached to you until you both die.

Any one know if it will sold at Borders? I have a crew of moms who will be taking over neighborhoods in grid form to hide his books.

Edited to add that even JB Amazon numbers is not even 10% of what JA book did at the beginning of his release as well.
    Just for a quarter of a second I actually felt kind of sorry for him... ....

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post

How much did she charge him to sign the wavier?

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Aww man when I heard about the book I came back here, knowing you guys would have the dirt. I haven't been around WS much since the verdict (too bitter) but I did my duty and upvoted all your comments and tags on Amazon, in addition to reporting the lowered price to them. I know Amazon doesn't like to be outsold

Missed you guys if you remember me! Can't believe it has almost been a year.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy View Post
    Aww man when I heard about the book I came back here, knowing you guys would have the dirt. I haven't been around WS much since the verdict (too bitter) but I did my duty and upvoted all your comments and tags on Amazon, in addition to reporting the lowered price to them. I know Amazon doesn't like to be outsold

Missed you guys if you remember me! Can't believe it has almost been a year.
    Woohoo - thanks for doing that and good to see you back! Yes, it's been a long tough year and yes we right here with you in bitterness - but from time to time - someone on the defense team does a little something and this time it's thanks to Mr. Baez - we have our selves a little "good times" hilarity just for old times sake...The jokes we can make about them all never get old - at least to us...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    I volunteer to go to Barnes and Nobles, pick up Jose's book, sit at a table with paper and pen, read the book while taking notes, and then put the book back on the shelf. I'll share my notes with everyone here. I will not be buying his book though.
    Yes but at the first book signing - who is going to stand there with JA's numbers on a poster and do a count of JB's...

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Baez will be hawking his book on Dr. Drew on Monday, on HLN. Dr. Drew keeps getting more desperate with his guests. I certainly won't be watching.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mac66 For This Useful Post:

I can't stand to watch B at all. See his name, change the channel. He makes me sick to my stomach.

BTW, over the past year, I've read that he's gotten in on a couple of big cases, but so far, no follow up. I'm super patient and waiting to see the fruits of his, "ahem," labor.

He won one big one, much to his own surprise, and may have to rest his laurels as a one-hit band.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast