Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Ummmm Lamby, they didn't even have the guts to convict a murderer, no way are they going to show up at a book signing. Besides they have no way of knowing as they don't watch the news, read newspapers and apparently don't even own computers. From the way they discribed themselves you would have thought they stayed lock up in their houses with the blinds drawn. Ya know under rock dwellers so to speak.
    So there's no chance they'll buy his book then? I think there are a lot of people in that area who have heard just about enough about KC. I imagine most of those 4,000 TES volunteers won't be interested either. jmo

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    BBM

Crayon takes up more pages than typeface. Also, every pop up covers two pages.
    And don't forget the "finger" puppets. There will be finger puppets, right? Did you say this was a child's book? jmo

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Yup it will. Chemistry, forensics, cadaver dogs, whether or not his defendant has committed suicide or not - all of those topics he has a wealth of knowledge about....
    Oooooh, there might be one thing we will finally find out - who the real chemist is!!!! LOL

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    BBM

Crayon takes up more pages than typeface. Also, every pop up covers two pages.
    I so love you, Steely Dan!!!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

LOL! I just checked Amazon for the ratings again...
    Amazon has dropped the price of the book to match what Barnes & Noble is charging! You can now order Baez's masterpiece for $18.18... But of course, that now disqualifies you for the free shipping! lol

Ok, ratings history:
    5/8 ~ #80
    5/10 ~ #61
    5/11 ~ #68
    5/13 ~ #88
    5/14 ~ #71

I think he might have sold a couple more books because of the sale price! lol

Here's today's screen shots;
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no "I" in "team." but there are 5 in "narcissistic personality disorder."

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anakerie For This Useful Post:

According to JB's FB, his publisher is working out cities for his book tour, based on population, and as the book sells, will add more cities depending on those sales. (totally paraphrased)
    Well, there are a lot of Dollar General stores out there.
    That's Ms Crime Junkie to you Mr Baez...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Baby For This Useful Post:

Maybe I'm an exception but I want to hear he is out there and meeting and greeting at book signings. I know there are enough grid folks out there to disrupt them, ask those "not so innocent questions" in an innocent tone - and he could give a talk - we know what a great speaker he is .. .. and how easily he is frazzled. I want him to get a "real" feel of the public's reaction to him and the part he played in freeing a defendent that is overwhelmingly considered guilty!

I want to see picketing, chanting, taunting and all manner of civil disobedience...okay I'm getting carried away but you get my drift...but then I come from a city that riots over hockey games..
    Last edited by logicalgirl; 05-14-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Anybody planning on calling in tonight? (lol)

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew

ETA: the teaser I heard today said he'll answer any question...sure he will!!

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Just saw on twitter that Baez is going to be on Dr. Drew tonight. Just Great!
    If he had a pair his questions to Jose would be:

How did Caylee get into the woods?
    Why did you ask the court to go with FCA to look for Caylee without LE present?
    Why did you call several different people "suspects" when it was really just an accident?
    Why did you spend so much money investigating Equisearch volunteers when it was just an accident?
    Why didn't your client tell LE were Caylee was thrown away?
    Why did you let her sit in jail for three years if it was just an accident?
    Why did you request a mis-trial before closing arguments?
    Why did you tell the court that you had no book deals?
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    If he had a pair his questions to Jose would be:

How did Caylee get into the woods?
    Why did you ask the court to go with FCA to look for Caylee without LE present?
    Why did you call several different people "suspects" when it was really just an accident?
    Why did you spend so much money investigating Equisearch volunteers when it was just an accident?
    Why didn't your client tell LE were Caylee was thrown away?
    Why did you let her sit in jail for three years if it was just an accident?
    Why did you request a mis-trial before closing arguments?
    Why did you tell the court that you had no book deals?
    I'd tune in if he was guaranteed to ask those questions.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    Couldn't the same be said about EVERYONE who wrote a book about the trial? After all, we ALL know how it ended.
    I don't know...Jeff Ashton's book was mighty interesting.
    Jose's book is supposed to be part autobiographical. I hope someone let's us know how interesting that is.
    Regardless of the outcome of the trial, I've seen enough attorneys to know that Jose really is a bad one. Personally, his legal expertise wouldn't draw me to read one word that he writes.
    On the other hand JA's did.
    JMO

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I don't know...Jeff Ashton's book was mighty interesting.
    Jose's book is supposed to be part autobiographical. I hope someone let's us know how interesting that is.
    Regardless of the outcome of the trial, I've seen enough attorneys to know that Jose really is a bad one. Personally, his legal expertise wouldn't draw me to read one word that he writes.
    On the other hand JA's did.
    JMO
    I have a feeling that his being a deadbeat dad won't be discussed in the personal part. That and his being turned down by the bar. JMO

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there was a "Who Cut the Cheese" chapter in the book.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Camille For This Useful Post:

Lets hope that some of us don't attempt to break the world's indoor record for WS 3 day off site passes.

If you are so inclined to watch, I don't expect that most will like what they hear, nor the fluff questions he may be asked. Deep breathes and always remember the source. What did JB himself say - "the truth stops here" and that "we may never know what happened to Caylee".
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Anybody planning on calling in tonight? (lol)

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew

ETA: the teaser I heard today said he'll answer any question...sure he will!!
    Phhhtttttt! Sure he will - just like he did at the trial! Did he write his own promo for this show? Where's that redheaded woman who interviewed Dorothy when we need her?
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast