trial thread: 5/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they say Jack was going to be the first to testify for the defense? or is he the last witness for the prosecution? Also on IS they keep saying her husband but I thought I read some where they are actually divorced?

Did they say Jack was going to be the first to testify for the defense? or is he the last witness for the prosecution? Also on IS they keep saying her husband but I thought I read some where they are actually divorced?

Defense witness, no, they aren't divorced, someone on In Session said they were separated, and I've never heard it anywhere else.

Defense witness, no, they aren't divorced, someone on In Session said they were separated, and I've never heard it anywhere else.

Ah ok thanks. I was a little confused there for a minute.

Beth Karas was just on InSession. According to her, we have about 1 1/2 hours left with Det. Ramirez, not including cross examination. The first defense witness will be Jack Smith. He could testify today or tomorrow morning.

I just saw TS entering the courthouse. She's wearing a "puffy" blue halter top. I hope she puts her sweater on. Vinnie Politan and his guest were just saying she had no boundaries. When the video of her came up, Jeff Guardiere (SP?) said SEE! She has no boundaries!

Courtroom seal on http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming

OMG I saw it too...she looks like a........oh never mind! smdh
Whatever that is covering her, it looks like a dust rag.

Morning everyone! Can't believe I just rolled out of bed - ughhh...didn't sleep well last night. Oh bother. Is Ms. Defense Attorney objecting?

Mel

Goodmorning all!

Question, who is "dianna"?
I'm not sure how you spell that name.

Tammi keeps talking and talking and talking and talking even when she says she "should" wait for her lawyer.

With all the lawyer stuff, I can't understand why they didn't object much earlier! Write 100 times on the blackboard: I must do my homework.

Goodmorning all!

Question, who is "dianna"?
I'm not sure how you spell that name.

DeeAnn Ayala- Tammi wanted to use her hubby on court papers- she said no

Judge says she didn't invoke her 5th Amendment Rights enequivocably. Should... doesn't count.

He says it's not cumulative about Cherry.

Ayala may not be relevant, just a rant about her character and is prejudicial since there are no basis for TS's judgements about her.

Prosecution wants it in because TS blames everybody else and not herself. Very interesting!

Oh that would be to funny if they judge lets the part in about Deanne based on the fact she was making all kinds of faces when Deanne was testifying. That would just be great.

So Deanne was that ex friend? Not the Jack in the Box girl? LOL TS making faces during Deanne's testimony opened the door. Oh my TS is back to her Priscilla Presley look.

Interesting. Doesn't look like Ayala or evidence of her charachter (TS) is going to get in. Sure sounds as if TS just bad-mouthed everyone she could think of.

Exclude statements re: Ms. Ayala re: charachter (assasination).

TS is a piece of work, eh?

Judge won't allow Ayala section now, but Tammi could open the door if she testifies!

anyone know if this information is on the documents le released? (re: Ayala?)

Just answered my own ?. Its on page 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member