Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: trial thread: 5/8/2012

Hoe does this tape help Tammi???????

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noor For This Useful Post:

Is EJ crying on this tape?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

I remember the Smiths on NG. The hinky feeling came over the public right away! I love this audio when the det. says how they were glorifying themselves in the media. Poor Tammi, she's not happy hearing all of this.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

This detective rules. She knows her job and does it very well.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Troubled For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dizzychick View Post
    Noffense against cops per say but I just heard that detective say ' Im not making any of this up" Now why would she feel the need to say this to EJ? Unless she has made something up?
    Well LE are allowed to lie in interrogation. They can someone confessed or told them stuff you did that is not true. Ruh Roh waterworks.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

EJ was arrested in Miami on 12/30 . . . Det. R went and got her on 1/9/10. Spoke w/EJ in jail one time (Det. R) . . . confrontation call made to TS from EJ with Det R and EJ's 2 atty's were present. Try to get EJ to call TS and see if there were facts to whereabouts of Gabriel. EJ had not participated in an interview with Det. R. . . . TS called Det. R right away after EJ called her and told her she just heard from EJ.

EJ is still in jail and is charged with a number of crimes. . . .

(InSession is playing parts of the confrontational call between EJ and TS w/Det. R and 2 Atty's for EJ were secretly on other end w/EJ unbeknownst to TS.

Live in court room . . . Defense playing tape of "pre-call" where TS is being questioned about whether she is willing to do confrontational call. 36 minute phone call . . . allowing Det. R to come down from the witness box . . .

Det. R is recording the conversation with EJ . . . Ej is looking @ 15 years and all this time 'Tammi is home all comfortable sitting on her couch' . . . Tammi is throwing EJ's Grandpa under the bus . . . she is being seen on NG . . . and NG producer was next to TS . . . your Grandma and Grandpa are being accused of having something to do with the baby . . . Det. R has no issue with EJ's Grandma. . . . TS is constantly on the media, told someone on the internet EJ's Grandparents bought a laptop, everytime Det. R turns around TS is back on the media twisting everything around . . . EJ is in jail as of today and TS is home in Scottsdale and comfortable.

Some female voice (Prosecutors) talking with EJ . . . EJ doesn't understand how Tammi isn't being prosecuted right now . . . TS is trying to deflect everything off of her . . . EJ cannot believe what kind of person she is . . . EJ said TS assisted with everything . . . cousin Craig name being used was said by TS that EJ just came up with that out of the blue . . . Det. R heard her on the media twisting her own words . . . "it all comes down to Tammi saving herself" . . . you trusted her and you knew her for less than a month . . . don't beat yourself up for trusting her . . . she is glorifying herself . . . selfishly I thinks she still wants Gabriel (EJ laughs) . . . now sounds like EJ crying . . . now she is bringing my grandparents into this too? . . . she is still talking to them as if they are best friends . . . .

(TS is dabbing her eyes and appearing to cry? . . . . making faces and writing information on notepad . . . she talking to person to her right. . . wiping her eyes . . .

Victim here EJ . . . want you to hear how would help you . . . good that Atty's are here trust that I am not making this up
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

WTH is she crying about? And who is intervening? I'm listening while trying to do other things, so maybe I missed it. WTF does she have 2 people hugging on her right now!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Oh here we go with the over the top Tammi consoling. Prosection should object.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Noffense against cops per say but I just heard that detective say ' Im not making any of this up" Now why would she feel the need to say this to EJ? Unless she has made something up?
    The detective is just trying to do whatever they need to do to find baby Gabriel. If she would haven went in confrontational then EJ would not be willing to "help".

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Troubled For This Useful Post:

Oh TS is looking like she is getting ready to have a break down.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Troubled For This Useful Post:

She's crying because the detective is being sympathetic to EJ while planning to trick TS. Which of course is a tactic; but TS IMO is a narcissist and can't take that.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Oh I get it, she's crying for herself because they are talking behind her back. It's okay for her to do it, but heaven help anyone else who does it. It's all about the Tamster!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post
    Tammi thinks that the more she talks they will believe her.
    She talks in circles and circles.

YOU KNOW!!

Everyone lies, You know Logan needs a forgery charge.
    It's like she saying: Look over there.....don't look here, NO over there is the fire, not here.
    The Lord is on her side and he has money you know, so no worries

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

I think she just whispered the word *****.

ETA: Good grief. Female dog.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

She's having the "vapors" because she's hearing bad things about herself. How dare HER Det. Rodriguez do this to her when God knows she's innocent and will give her money for lawyers.

This is rich! Tammi's getting to see police at work!

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    She's crying because the detective is being sympathetic to EJ while planning to trick TS. Which of course is a tactic; but TS IMO is a narcissist and can't take that.
    But Detective Ramirez was my friend...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

Boohoo they are being so mean about/to me. I am such a nice and helpful person. What did I do wrong. I just wanted to take someone baby.... oh I mean help a young mother.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Troubled For This Useful Post:

(TS is crying and getting hugs from her female Atty . . . wiping eyes, fanning her face . . . male Atty looks on after female leaves TS. . . . )

EJ . .being told on tape that she doesn't deserve the kidnapping charge . . . TS was reason why EJ got mixed up in this . . . A confrontation call usually have a victim of a crime call the perpetrator . . . . someone taking a phone call while tape is running . . .

A lot of persuading by prosecutors and saying "we would rather TS be the bad one than you be the bad one . . . (TS is crying, making faces, breathing hard, shaking her head, pouting, rocking in her chair, deep breaths., dabbing eyes) . . .

TS Writing while tape says. . . media was outside her room the next day . . .

she is not the one in jail . . . she is the one that loves all this attention . . . I think she thinks she will still get Gabriel . . . she has contacted . . . LE, done extreme measures in terms of media . . .communication with Judges . . . she wants this baby and wants him bad . . . it is extreme . . . I have charges on her and I will charge her.

She doesn't care that you are in here . . . in fact it is good that you are here . . .every day that Gabriel is gone she is nice and comfortable and in an nice home while you are here . . .
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Troubled View Post
    The detective is just trying to do whatever they need to do to find baby Gabriel. If she would haven went in confrontational then EJ would not be willing to "help".
    Very familar with the tricks they play and its been deemed legal and called a pretext but if you lie to the cops its a whole other ball game LOL they just crack me up. i wouldnt open my mouth in a traffic ticket case i would hire a lawyer but i worked for one and saw what happened to so many people its just really sad. Some cops are good some are just out for points and power.

So the gist of this case is TS just told EJ to put down another name on the adoption papers? Is that it? and you get how many years for this crime?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

How long before TS gets up and yells "You're so mean to me"

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Troubled For This Useful Post:

Poor EJ she is falling for this cops ploy LOL Where is her lawyer???????????????

So the gist of this case is TS just told EJ to put down another name on the adoption papers? Is that it? and you get how many years for this crime?
    The forgery charge is because she actually filled out the court paperwork. And she is also charged with custodial interference. I am not sure what the length of time she can get for either or both of those charges. My guess is probably not enough.

Poor EJ she is falling for this cops ploy LOL Where is her lawyer???????????????
    EJ is trying trying to save her own neck. She actually has 2 lawyers in the room with her during this tape.

Criminals are not very smart to begin with. Its amazing at what they will fall for or think they can talk their way out of.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Troubled For This Useful Post:

Very familar with the tricks they play and its been deemed legal and called a pretext but if you lie to the cops its a whole other ball game LOL they just crack me up. i wouldnt open my mouth in a traffic ticket case i would hire a lawyer but i worked for one and saw what happened to so many people its just really sad. Some cops are good some are just out for points and power.

No Tammi wrote false info on the papers herself. She just lied and tried to blame EJ until it became obvious she was lying and then she admitted it. Forgery is a class 4 felony.

45. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:

There is more. She is also charged with custodial interference. She made every effort to keep Gabriel from Logan's custody. She wanted Gabriel for herself. The forgery is because she wrote phoney legal information on the petition.

I assume it's one of her lawyers helping her prepare for the call.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Her attorney is in the room - said in the background that she will talk to EJ's grandpa and tell him to stop talking to TPS.

49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast