Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Next stop for me will be new registrations. If any of our dear guests are interested in registering, do it now. I'll check the new registrations again in an hour so new members can get started tonight....well, it isn't tonight in Brisbane. It is tomorrow afternoon.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Liadan View Post
    It is very telling to me - that from the video and the separation we have seen between the Baden-Clay and Dickies that the Baden-Clays wholeheartedly embrace the mistress and are not so keen on ABC. I too think that the mistress is the yellow car girl seen hugging Elaine.

Poor ABC would have been an outcast - no longer able to keep their son happy while this wonderful new women makes their sons life happy. I wonder if Allison knew that this women was their with the girls - that would really get my goat especially if someone was hiding out at their parents house and what if he was trying to avoid paying any child support because if you are in the early stages of separation I would imagine this would be a tough time for a single mum of 3. In the Baden-Clays eyes I can see them resentment and annoyance at the claim that Allison had to the girls. IMHO
    The BC's can embrace whomever they like as long as they get used to doing it through a reinforced glass partition at whatever maximum security prison the freaks get free room and board at!!!!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greg For This Useful Post:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdon View Post
    Good to see you back Mrs G Norris, I wonder if KiwiJane is back as well, I have missed you both.
    Yes Def missed the both of you!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liadan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Annie View Post
    Some questions -

3. The police triangulated her phone between Brookfield, Bellbowrie and Pullenvale - have a look at the map - Pullenvale is close to the bridge where Allison was found. Why are they not looking in Pullenvale or Bellbowrie which are not close to the BC home.

5. I don't understand why the police are focusing on the roundabout - there is a back road to the Pullenvale area - surely this is the route which would be taken to dispose of Allison's body.
    I posted a few pages back now, that police actually narrowed the search down to an area 150m around the Bade-Clay houses and neighbouring properties.

Regarding the focus on the roundabout, there is obviously witnesses and possibly CCTV footage of something 'odd' occuring at the roundabout on the Thurs night/Fri morn. That is why they have bee focussing alot on that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UnfoldingTruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrizzychickinUSA View Post
    Yeah that was me....I WAS able to get into her fb....its locked up now....but not one pic of Abc....lots of Gbc and one pic in particular was labeled G & T

I looked at it and IMMEDIATLEY could see that this was two people who really cared for each other...like hubby and wife, girlfriend boyfriend...both smilling for the camera....

unreal....sooooo wish I could paste it up here...

I am so sure your living arrangements are exactly what was occuring....I expect from the sis fb page....ABC and Girls werent around the BC family for a while....a lot of her pics were cleaning up daddy BC home after the flood....

I wonder if anyone bothered to go help ABC clean up her home, if she got hit...?
    Good point Brizzychick, plus if she is at the parents house (collecting the mail with EBC) whilst they are looking for ABC, clearly she is familiar with the parents as well as GBC. I do wonder if she lives within where the mobile phone was triangluated?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillsdon For This Useful Post:

I started reading this case many days ago but didn't follow up. Now I'm way behind.
    Have to admit, I get a laugh out of reading your posts (even though the topic isn't funny). Love your sense of humour!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to taagean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by barrosa View Post
    daily telegraph treading a fine line - hope they got their information correct!
    Me too!

Most of the MSM have commented on this woman hiring a lawyer. Detective Ainsworth at one point praised the media on how they have approached this awful situation and perhaps this is their subtle way of putting the wind up their main target?

Keep in mind, lawyering up when someone very close to you is murdered is one thing and somewhat understandable. But, lawyering up when someone that is not close to you is murdered is another.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limaes For This Useful Post:

201 followers - something big going to happen me thinks??

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdon View Post
    The police have thoroughly searched the gutters and roof of all of the surrounding houses and the bc's. Plus many septic tanks and rainwater tanks in the area.
    Wow gee I didnt know that,.....a lot of work draining all those septic/rainwater tanks..............

You know this from???

I have a friend that just informed me that at the roundabout (after Allison went missing) there was a white van hanging around at the roundabout. Apparantly he has already told the police and i hope he did because i will be very annoyed if he didn't!!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angel1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Liadan View Post
    It is very telling to me - that from the video and the separation we have seen between the Baden-Clay and Dickies that the Baden-Clays wholeheartedly embrace the mistress and are not so keen on ABC. I too think that the mistress is the yellow car girl seen hugging Elaine.

Poor ABC would have been an outcast - no longer able to keep their son happy while this wonderful new women makes their sons life happy. I wonder if Allison knew that this women was their with the girls - that would really get my goat especially if someone was hiding out at their parents house and what if he was trying to avoid paying any child support because if you are in the early stages of separation I would imagine this would be a tough time for a single mum of 3. In the Baden-Clays eyes I can see them resentment and annoyance at the claim that Allison had to the girls. IMHO
    They did all work together at C21, so her being at the baden-Clay senior's house is hardly indicative of anything other than a good friend/colleague who is willing to lend a hand in a crisis.

Unfortunately, being keen to lend a hand in a crisis may be why the police are so interested in her.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paradox11 For This Useful Post:

Lawyering up........when your wife is 'missing' is odd. He and his sister claim she was depressed. If they were trying to give the impression she had committed suicide, then there would be no need to lawyer up...............as the police can usually tell whe suicide has occurred. To lawyer up, means you are pretty sure foul play has occurred. My husband says that until my body was found, he would always presume I was going to walk through the door...(so why need a lawyer?). He knew she was dead and was covering his a$$............................................Why ?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willough For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by angel1 View Post
    I have a friend that just informed me that at the roundabout (after Allison went missing) there was a white van hanging around at the roundabout. Apparantly he has already told the police and i hope he did because i will be very annoyed if he didn't!!!
    Not only very annoying, but could be something police need to hear to help them in their case.

Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldingTruth View Post
    I posted a few pages back now, that police actually narrowed the search down to an area 150m around the Bade-Clay houses and neighbouring properties.

Regarding the focus on the roundabout, there is obviously witnesses and possibly CCTV footage of something 'odd' occuring at the roundabout on the Thurs night/Fri morn. That is why they have bee focussing alot on that.
    Sorry - so much to keep up with I missed this however if they have footage at the roundabout why are they still wanting witnesses? How could something "odd" happen at a roundabout? Just my thoughts.

There have been different stories about when he last saw her etc. I just think that I would have bene out looking for her and not at home (if the children were not there which coincidentally I don't believe - I heard they were at home that night). In any event, his version of events does not sit properly.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Annie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post
    Wow gee I didnt know that,.....a lot of work draining all those septic/rainwater tanks..............

You know this from???
    I have some local friends of whom have had their properties seached.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hillsdon For This Useful Post:

Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast