trial thread: 5/9/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since yesterday's thread is locked, in response to Noor and the issue of the judge stopping the trial.

The trial wasn't stopped because of Tammi crying. One of the jurors ran out of the room, and the judge was asking her when the jury returned if she was alright - not Tammi.

Posted by Saba on yesterday's trial thread:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Tammi-S...150646485.html

Tammi Smith's sister attempted to murder baby

I wonder if TPS's family "leaked" that info to AZ Family (since Laurie Merrill has been in court covering the trial) to get the mental history in the Smith family out there since the judge didn't give TPS a directed verdict in the case.

Wonder if someone is worried that she'll be found guilty, and plan to use witnesses to show psych issues - especially since TPS herself wrote on a blog a long time ago that an ex-hubby and a doctor conspired to force psych drugs down her to combat (allegedly) phony mental illness.

ETA: that blog was where she was touting a book she was writing about her life, and how that particular ex was trying to control her with medication.

Since yesterday's thread is locked, in response to Noor and the issue of the judge stopping the trial.

The trial wasn't stopped because of Tammi crying. One of the jurors ran out of the room, and the judge was asking her when the jury returned if she was alright - not Tammi.

You're right about the juror running out of the room but the judge also did ask Tammi if she was alright. He said You doing OK Ms. Smith? Or something like that.

Man, I was hoping Steve Powell started at 9 but he doesn't start til 10. Grr. Hoping they can get a live stream for that one as well.

Jack is going to get on the stand and plead the 5th, I just have a bad feeling....

Anyone have a link to the trial feed? I can watch for a bit.

Yes, you're correct, the way I wrote that came across the wrong way.
sorry.

Once again, I am unable to stream anything from the internet, so play-by-plays are greatly appreciated. Plus, I will give brownies to anyone posting screen shots. :)

http://live.cnn.com/

Here's an other link, if you scroll down a little you can see the trial will start at 1:30 pm (EST).

cnn always works good for me, the only thing they sometimes forget to turn the sound on during the first few minutes, other than that it's good, sound and all.

Well, the folks at InSession are all salivating over what will happen today. They have Jeff Guardiere (sp?), some sort of shrink on again. What will Jack say on cross? What will Tammi say? Will they come across all smoochy-coochy (my term) as they did with THE KISS yesterday? Mike Brooks brought up my favorite part of the anticipation... JURY QUESTIONS!

Thank goodness for tabbed browshing. One for Tammi, one for Steve Powell

Thank goodness for tabbed browshing. One for Tammi, one for Steve Powell

Speaking of Steve, does anyone get the feeling he's going to walk out with a slap on the wrist??? Anyone besides me???

Speaking of Steve, does anyone get the feeling he's going to walk out with a slap on the wrist??? Anyone besides me???

This judge makes me nervous about that, yes. He already threw out the child *advertiser censored* charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes