5-9-12 Steven Powell Trial *GUILTY!!!* 6-15-12 SENTENCING HEARING

Status
Not open for further replies.
KIRO is not the best for live streaming. Right now the video has paused.....or at least for me. Hope this doesn't keep happening.

ETA: If it happens to you for any length of time. Close the page and reopen to SLT and start video again. Worked for me anyway. HTH

Wow! They have that big screen for evidence right in front of SP....so he gets a good LOOK. Hope he doesn't get excited in the middle of the trial....the sick (&(&^^&P!

WTG Chuck Cox, sweat that smarmy little perv.

Melinda Rogers‏@mrogers_trib

There was already a little drama. Steve was just led in and Chuck Cox went to the front of the courtroom to make sure Steve saw him.

http://twitter.com/#!/mrogers_trib

OMG the title of that pic that I won't repeat! OMG OMG I think they are talking about a girl who put her hand in her pants briefly and he ascribed some fantasy as to what she was doing.

stevie's lesson for today, 'masturbation is an entitlement', as per his attornies. I think not, when it involves taking pics of young girls to 'enhance' your 'entitlement'.

[from livestream]

Wow! They have that big screen for evidence right in front of SP....so he gets a good LOOK. Hope he doesn't get excited in the middle of the trial....the sick (&(&^^&P!

I'm surprised he didn't ask for popcorn and a Snuggie.

He seems to be paying rapt attention to the screen, also shifting in his chair alot.

Hi everyone. Thanks in advance to any reporting, I am a 3rd shifter and will have to get some sleep here soon. Have waited a long time for this and I pray that Steven Powell is put behind bars for a very very long time.

Glad to see you all here by the way. I know this isn't the justice we were all hoping for but it's going to have to do since that spineless coward Josh took the easy way out of his problems.

I will be back tonight before I have to go to work.

I'm surprised he didn't ask for popcorn and a Snuggie.

He seems to be paying rapt attention to the screen, also shifting in his chair alot.

I'd be crawling under the table. Strike that I would plead guilty to avoid having this displayed. But he probably thinks the girls were "very sexual" and were flirting with him.

I'd be crawling under the table. Strike that I would plead guilty to avoid having this displayed. But he probably thinks the girls were "very sexual" and were flirting with him.

5 attornies, public defenders and staff, the court and ALL of the taxpayers' $$$$ tied up because this belligerent little ++++ didn't plead guilty.

Hi eveyrone. This is happening right here. I cannot believe this sick @#%972##96 from hell gets to "see" the evidence.

he wrote a stupid song you can see at youtube. Some of the words are ' I can love you in secret way.....I can love you each and every day.." let me help him with those lyrics.." Im a perve in the worse kind of way " la lala lallaaaaa LOL

He takes the cake for weird-o's.

Love to be a fly on the wall in his prison cell and to see his face when Bubba find HIM to be a fantasy ans thinks SP is flirting with him!

all this time I havent had any trials to see and now 2 at once geesh

you watch, the defense will blame ole Josh now that he is gone. I just bet money on it and shame on them if they do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail