GUILTY MN - Darnell Landrum & Stephanie Broten for child abuse, Fridley, 2012

People like this don't deserve children that poor poor girl.

I hope that none of they kids are put back in that home no child deserves to be treated like that.

I can see that girl needing therapy at some point....I can't imagine the humiliation she felt

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Not only that, but they shaved her head!!! Poor thing!!! What is wrong with these parents???? That child must be traumatized!

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-world/ci_20582486/mother-accused-making-girl-wear-diaper-public-getting

It sometimes amazes me that I can feel such hatred toward people I don't even know.

The reason this girl had her head shaved and was forced to run up and down the street in a diaper and tank top? Poor grades........poor grades.

They don't give a poop about her grades OR they would have made her do extra assignments, tutoring, etc. They only wanted to torment her for their own sick enjoyment.

The article stated that they were laughing. I bet they're not laughing now.

A big thank you to whomever called.

It sometimes amazes me that I can feel such hatred toward people I don't even know.

The reason this girl had her head shaved and was forced to run up and down the street in a diaper and tank top? Poor grades........poor grades.

They don't give a poop about her grades OR they would have made her do extra assignments, tutoring, etc. They only wanted to torment her for their own sick enjoyment.

The article stated that they were laughing. I bet they're not laughing now.

A big thank you to whomever called.

BBM

ITA! I was wondering what happened to sitting down and giving her extra help with her schoolwork. Silly me, I didn't realize shaving her head and making her wear a diaper in public was going to help her get an A in math.

My son received an F (horror) in Geometry last quarter. Nope, I didn't make him wear a diaper, nor did I shave his head. I signed him up for pre-school tutoring from 6:30 - 7:30 AM and Saturday tutoring from 9:00 - 12:00.

Guess what, he now has a healthy C (almost a B).

You're right - these <unusual people> didn't give a rats arss about the grades. It was merely an excuse to torture and humiliate.

I'm so so sorry for this young teen!

Mel

I suspect the "live in boyfriend" could have done way more than just humiliate that kid. The mother was likely so desperate to have a man she agreed to every crazy idea he came up with, which explains why they were laughing on the way to the police station.

I also noticed they have been involved with CPS for physical abuse before! They STILL think this atrocity is funny? Sick, sick, sick people.

I'm sure the two are "soulmates" who have a lot in common: enjoying the pain they cause to those poor children.

I guarantee you, the state will think this can be fixed with a drug test and a six week parenting class, and then they can all be one big happy family again.

Trust me, if they don't remove some of the other kids we've seen here that had CPS intervention over and over again before they were killed, they aren't going to keep this "family" apart for long.

Here's a pic of these sorry excuses for parents.
parents_diapers.jpg

Darnell Alan Landrum sentenced December 2012:

As well as the 120-day jail sentence, the judge imposed another 245 days behind bars that will remain stayed if Landrum completes his probation successfully.

He must also perform 30 hours of community service, pay a $300 fine and complete two years probation.

One of the conditions of Landrum's probation is that he can have no contact with the victim and remain out of trouble.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iends-diaper-shaved-head-jailed-120-days.html

November 2012:

Landrum pled guilty to aiding and abetting malicious punishment of a child, as well as to a domestic assault charge from two years before where he hit Broten's daughter with a belt and left bruises on her legs...
On May 7, the girl told police that day marked the third time she had been placed on "diaper duty."...

Officials say that beside the diaper punishment, the pair also punished some of their children by refusing to let them take showers and only serving them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a month.

http://kmsp.dsys1.worldnow.com/stor...ts-sentencing-for-malicious-diaper-punishment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back