1048 users online (212 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

trial thread: 5/10/2012

discuss here

Is anyone watching?

TS is coming off like some obsessed woman who wants a baby so bad, she trolls the airports, fast food joints to find someone who seems to be in need of help. Asking these strangers about their pregnancies and how willing to adopt their unborn child....

One caller called into Vinnie Politan and called TS a baby vulture! It's clearly a great visualization of TS and her efforts to get a baby, any baby as long as she has a child...

TS is due to take the witness stand today, yesterday her husband was on point..

It was God's will that EJ came into our lives..

The back and forth on the jailhouse phone calls between TS and EJ show each woman with their own mental problems...each calling the other a nut..if this wasn't so sad, it'd be comical...

EJ claims the couple she gave Gabriel to was a couple set up by TS and JS...as per EJ...you know who these people are, EJ tells TS..Tammi is playing this off..

you can see how she did indeed obstruct justice but still no one knows where Gabriel is...did EJ kill him as she told Logan? Or is Baby Gab with this unnamed couple?

Where is Gabriel???
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man by argument.

William McAdoo

If Tammi wanted children so bad, she could have opened her own day care, care for them all day and send em home at night!

If harm did come to Gabriel, could TS's pressure on EJ contribute to that action.

Watching part of the trial from yesterday. If I had done the things TS did for a baby, my DH would have either packed up and moved out or had me committed.

Everybody making a fresh pot of coffee yet? LOL

Just my opinion ,but from my experience,Tammy lied when she testified that, based on what Elizabeth told her in the airport,she (Tammy) was scared of Logan .

We adopted 4 children through foster care.We already had 3 I'd given birth to. One of our adoptions involved a baby who was given up at birth by his mom. She signed over to DSS.
    The dad ,very ,very young ,was in jail. When he found out, he wanted the child. A male relative said they would keep the baby until dad was out of jail,but they never followed through with DSS requirements.
    We ended up getting a lawyer to file to adopt ,but I was very scared of dad. Luckily we were in a position that our names and other identifying items ,could remain anonymous.
    Dad got out before our court date and immediately re-offended with a violent act,this time.He went back to jail and decided to relinquish so his child could be adopted.

If we were in a position that allowed dad, or anyone related to the baby, to learn our identity ,I would not have gone through with the adoption. I wanted to make sure my family was safe ,including the baby .
    Tammy was not scared of Logan .She would never have put her family in that position and she never would have done things that would make the scary man angry with her .

IMO ,if she's talking ,she's lying.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    If Tammi wanted children so bad, she could have opened her own day care, care for them all day and send em home at night!

If harm did come to Gabriel, could TS's pressure on EJ contribute to that action.
    You know,I've always believed EJ killed Gabriel,but since hearing the conversation between EJ and TS from jail,I think it might be possible that EJ DID turn Gabriel over to an underground adoption ring (for lack of a better term).
    TS strikes me as someone who would be searching for underground adoptions. The young lady from Jack in the Box started to say something that the adoption agency told her about the Smith's ,and the defense objected.
    There's a reason the Smith's couldn't do a standard adoption,IMO. That's why Tammi was actively looking on her own. That might to lead her to others doing the same thing .
    I'm starting to lean toward a hand off. TS knew she was being recorded and was overacting on the jail phone call. Like when she said "okay,who are they,then? Tell me their name". She knew EJ couldn't.
    ALL MOHO
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Miss U James

Good point. Why didn't they do the adoption the 'regular' way? They had money.

Oh, and I have an academic grievance today so yes, I will miss Tammi's performance on the stand. Not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    Oh, and I have an academic grievance today so yes, I will miss Tammi's performance on the stand. Not happy.
    But you can watch it over and over and over ,tomorrow on InSession
    Always ,just my opinion

Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    Just my opinion ,but from my experience,Tammy lied when she testified that, based on what Elizabeth told her in the airport,she (Tammy) was scared of Logan .

We adopted 4 children through foster care.We already had 3 I'd given birth to. One of our adoptions involved a baby who was given up at birth by his mom. She signed over to DSS.
    The dad ,very ,very young ,was in jail. When he found out, he wanted the child. A male relative said they would keep the baby until dad was out of jail,but they never followed through with DSS requirements.
    We ended up getting a lawyer to file to adopt ,but I was very scared of dad. Luckily we were in a position that our names and other identifying items ,could remain anonymous.
    Dad got out before our court date and immediately re-offended with a violent act,this time.He went back to jail and decided to relinquish so his child could be adopted.

If we were in a position that allowed dad, or anyone related to the baby, to learn our identity ,I would not have gone through with the adoption. I wanted to make sure my family was safe ,including the baby .
    Tammy was not scared of Logan .She would never have put her family in that position and she never would have done things that would make the scary man angry with her .

IMO ,if she's talking ,she's lying.

BBM

She lied from early in her testimony. He first (of 4 or 5 marriages) was not for 2 or 3 months and then annuled. The divorce record showing almost a year and a half between marriage and divorce is available online for anyone to find.

Artsy what does BBM stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Troubled View Post
    Artsy what does BBM stand for?
    Bolded By Me - if you bold something in someone else's comment, you are showing that you did it, and then usually are explaining why.

Oh ok. Got it thanks.

Didn't the judge just tell TS to stop narrating her answers and keep it short? She's telling entire stories that are very self serving .Who cares why she was going to Jack In a Box?
    Always ,just my opinion

Miss U James

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast