trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone watching?

TS is coming off like some obsessed woman who wants a baby so bad, she trolls the airports, fast food joints to find someone who seems to be in need of help. Asking these strangers about their pregnancies and how willing to adopt their unborn child....

One caller called into Vinnie Politan and called TS a baby vulture! It's clearly a great visualization of TS and her efforts to get a baby, any baby as long as she has a child...

TS is due to take the witness stand today, yesterday her husband was on point..

It was God's will that EJ came into our lives..

The back and forth on the jailhouse phone calls between TS and EJ show each woman with their own mental problems...each calling the other a nut..if this wasn't so sad, it'd be comical...

EJ claims the couple she gave Gabriel to was a couple set up by TS and JS...as per EJ...you know who these people are, EJ tells TS..Tammi is playing this off..

you can see how she did indeed obstruct justice but still no one knows where Gabriel is...did EJ kill him as she told Logan? Or is Baby Gab with this unnamed couple?

Where is Gabriel???

If Tammi wanted children so bad, she could have opened her own day care, care for them all day and send em home at night!

If harm did come to Gabriel, could TS's pressure on EJ contribute to that action.

Watching part of the trial from yesterday. If I had done the things TS did for a baby, my DH would have either packed up and moved out or had me committed.

Everybody making a fresh pot of coffee yet? LOL

Just my opinion ,but from my experience,Tammy lied when she testified that, based on what Elizabeth told her in the airport,she (Tammy) was scared of Logan .

We adopted 4 children through foster care.We already had 3 I'd given birth to. One of our adoptions involved a baby who was given up at birth by his mom. She signed over to DSS.
The dad ,very ,very young ,was in jail. When he found out, he wanted the child. A male relative said they would keep the baby until dad was out of jail,but they never followed through with DSS requirements.
We ended up getting a lawyer to file to adopt ,but I was very scared of dad. Luckily we were in a position that our names and other identifying items ,could remain anonymous.
Dad got out before our court date and immediately re-offended with a violent act,this time.He went back to jail and decided to relinquish so his child could be adopted.

If we were in a position that allowed dad, or anyone related to the baby, to learn our identity ,I would not have gone through with the adoption. I wanted to make sure my family was safe ,including the baby .
Tammy was not scared of Logan .She would never have put her family in that position and she never would have done things that would make the scary man angry with her .

IMO ,if she's talking ,she's lying.

If Tammi wanted children so bad, she could have opened her own day care, care for them all day and send em home at night!

If harm did come to Gabriel, could TS's pressure on EJ contribute to that action.

You know,I've always believed EJ killed Gabriel,but since hearing the conversation between EJ and TS from jail,I think it might be possible that EJ DID turn Gabriel over to an underground adoption ring (for lack of a better term).
TS strikes me as someone who would be searching for underground adoptions. The young lady from Jack in the Box started to say something that the adoption agency told her about the Smith's ,and the defense objected.
There's a reason the Smith's couldn't do a standard adoption,IMO. That's why Tammi was actively looking on her own. That might to lead her to others doing the same thing .
I'm starting to lean toward a hand off. TS knew she was being recorded and was overacting on the jail phone call. Like when she said "okay,who are they,then? Tell me their name". She knew EJ couldn't.
ALL MOHO

Good point. Why didn't they do the adoption the 'regular' way? They had money.

Oh, and I have an academic grievance today so yes, I will miss Tammi's performance on the stand. Not happy.

Oh, and I have an academic grievance today so yes, I will miss Tammi's performance on the stand. Not happy.

But you can watch it over and over and over ,tomorrow on InSession :floorlaugh:

Just my opinion ,but from my experience,Tammy lied when she testified that, based on what Elizabeth told her in the airport,she (Tammy) was scared of Logan .

We adopted 4 children through foster care.We already had 3 I'd given birth to. One of our adoptions involved a baby who was given up at birth by his mom. She signed over to DSS.
The dad ,very ,very young ,was in jail. When he found out, he wanted the child. A male relative said they would keep the baby until dad was out of jail,but they never followed through with DSS requirements.
We ended up getting a lawyer to file to adopt ,but I was very scared of dad. Luckily we were in a position that our names and other identifying items ,could remain anonymous.
Dad got out before our court date and immediately re-offended with a violent act,this time.He went back to jail and decided to relinquish so his child could be adopted.

If we were in a position that allowed dad, or anyone related to the baby, to learn our identity ,I would not have gone through with the adoption. I wanted to make sure my family was safe ,including the baby .
Tammy was not scared of Logan .She would never have put her family in that position and she never would have done things that would make the scary man angry with her .

IMO ,if she's talking ,she's lying.

BBM

She lied from early in her testimony. He first (of 4 or 5 marriages) was not for 2 or 3 months and then annuled. The divorce record showing almost a year and a half between marriage and divorce is available online for anyone to find.

Didn't the judge just tell TS to stop narrating her answers and keep it short? She's telling entire stories that are very self serving .Who cares why she was going to Jack In a Box?

Oh ok. Got it thanks. :)

No problem! :seeya:

When I first started reading/writing computer shorthand, it took me almost a year to figure out that LOL meant Laughing Out Loud, and not Lots of Love. Until I figured it out, a lot of messages didn't make any sense to me. :floorlaugh:

I have to admit, I decided not to watch InSession this morning. I didn't think I could take it. Instead, I went out to prune ONE overgrown shrub. I kept thinking about this trial and was so angry with TS and JS that I kept going. I trimmed the bush, then the azaleas. Still revved, I cut back the lower branches on about 200' worth of trees I've neglected in the woods that border my lawn. Not calm yet, I cut down my precious Jane Magnolia to decent proportions... cutting it back down from 12' to 6'. If I get angry enough today, I'll pack up all the cuttings tomorrow.

I hope that the lovely prosecutor insistes she answer all questions with a simple yes/no. For example: Did you graduate from high school? Did you pass all the tests to be a colonic giver? She won't last long and will blow higher than Old Faithful.

Didn't the judge just tell TS to stop narrating her answers and keep it short? She's telling entire stories that are very self serving .Who cares why she was going to Jack In a Box?

That is why I dont think she will finish her testimony and the prosecutions cross today. You cant shut her up once she gets starts. Oh and she even lied about cheating on her diet, justifying it by she wasn't on her diet yet. WHO CARES!

Arsty :floorlaugh: I can totally relate.

I have to admit, I decided not to watch InSession this morning. I didn't think I could take it. Instead, I went out to prune ONE overgrown shrub. I kept thinking about this trial and was so angry with TS and JS that I kept going. I trimmed the bush, then the azaleas. Still revved, I cut back the lower branches on about 200' worth of trees I've neglected in the woods that border my lawn. Not calm yet, I cut down my precious Jane Magnolia to decent proportions... cutting it back down from 12' to 6'. If I get angry enough today, I'll pack up all the cuttings tomorrow.

I hope that the lovely prosecutor insistes she answer all questions with a simple yes/no. For example: Did you graduate from high school? Did you pass all the tests to be a colonic giver? She won't last long and will blow higher than Old Faithful.

BBM

Not that I particularly want to hear TPS ramble on and on, but I hope it's the lead prosecutor who cross examines her, because you just know she'll push TPS's buttons and make say something she didn't mean to say. :rocker:

That is why I dont think she will finish her testimony and the prosecutions cross today. You cant shut her up once she gets starts. Oh and she even lied about cheating on her diet, justifying it by she wasn't on her diet yet. WHO CARES!

Arsty :floorlaugh: I can totally relate.

She said "then I could start to write my book,YOU KNOW,"as she bobs her head the jurors when she adds "YOU KNOW." Gag me with a spoon :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail