Verdict: GUILTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Verdict Watch Discussion Thread:

reposting a few of the warnings:

Okay everybody - LISTEN UP! We are not bashing, accusing or blaming Tori's family here. It won't be allowed.

Children walk home from school every day without incident. Parents are not perfect, it's just not possible. Tori's parents DID NOT do this to her. TLM and an accomplice DID. That is where the blame goes.

We had a lot of family bashing in the early parts of this investigation after Tori went missing and a lot of baseless accusations - NONE OF WHICH PROVED TO BE TRUE. Victim and family bashing will not be allowed during this trial.

Thank you,
Salem

---------------------------------

As some of you may have noticed, the members following this case are dropping in numbers. It's disheartening to us because we need and welcome discussion of both sides of every issue on Websleuths.

Zero tolerance means ZERO tolerance. Please discuss this case with respect to your fellow members. Subtle and veiled harassment and/or talking in code about other members will not be tolerated.

A word of caution on the Alerts in this forum. If you alert a post, make sure it is a clear violation of our Terms of Service. A difference of opinion is not a violation of TOS.

Please note that everything discussed in court and printed/tweeted is now within the realm of discussion. WS has never and does not now have a policy of "innocent until proven guilty." That is for the court room. Here, we discuss, speculate, theorize and judge according to the opinions we develop from following the case.

Keeping that in mind, abuse of our alert system is a good way to find yourself in timeout or worse. Abuse of the alert systems includes, but is not limited to:

Alerting repeatedly on the same poster;
Demanding a specific outcome;
Alerting on the same post more than once.

Once you have alerted a post, move on and don't question the decisions of our Administrators, Moderators or Owners.

Following this trial is very important to our members and we're going to see that they have their day in court. The "zero tolerance" policy in this forum will continue and it will be enforced.

Thank you and please carry on.
Sue aka SoSueMe
Websleuths Co-Owner

------

We are now on verdict watch in the case against MR:

deliberations started at: 2:42 pacific standard time local time

**back from dinner and deliberating at 7pm est**

**update: as of 1115 est the jury has deliberated for 3 hours and has asked to watch the 24 may video interview of TLM**

Remember the ZERO TOLERANCE policy. As we go into this waiting period, and once the verdict is read, emotions are apt to overflow. Please be aware of this and keep your emotions in check. Take a break, if needed or read without posting, if needed - but do what YOU need to do, so I don't have to visit the TO board. Please.

Salem

AM980_Court Their dinner reservations are at 6. They'll then deliberate until 9.

They probably won't sleep very well tonight, kind of sucks, the timing, they will literally just get going, and then go to bed!

Wonder if they will do a quick vote on all 3 charges before retiring for the evening?

P.S> Where is the sign-up list for the text alerts from WS on a verdict?! lol

While I am happy the time is near, I am sad at the same time. I imagine the family feels the same way. In a way this is a final good-bye to Victoria. After this is all said and done, it is all over, there is no bringing her back :( .

For three months leading to the murder of Victoria 'Tori' Stafford, Michael Rafferty searched the Internet for 'underage rape, real underage rape, real underage rape pictures, pre-teen nude, pre-teen model galleries and nude pre-teen.'

He also accessed a 'how-to-guide' on raping children and dozens of child *advertiser censored* videos, including some featuring incest and one purporting to be a "snuff movie" involving a child.

LFP - http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19741946.html

ETA I feel sick, my hands are shaking.

I also want to say I am glad to have met so many different wonderful people on here. Hopefully I will still see y'all around.

Pretty sure we won't hear anything tonight. They'll probably just get the foreperson elected.

MOO

For three months leading to the murder of Victoria 'Tori' Stafford, Michael Rafferty searched the Internet for 'underage rape, real underage rape, real underage rape pictures, pre-teen nude, pre-teen model galleries and nude pre-teen.'

He also accessed a 'how-to-guide' on raping children and dozens of child *advertiser censored* videos, including some featuring incest and one purporting to be a "snuff movie" involving a child.

LFP

OMG how is this not evidence?

LFP

Here we go. OMG

MOO

On March 28, 2009, 10 days before the kidnapping, Rafferty watched a movie about a man using a story about his lost dog to abduct a blonde, eight-year-old girl walking home alone after school. She is taken away in the man's car and forced later to perform sexual acts.

On April 23, 2009, after the kidnapping, he downloaded a movie about Karla Homolka.

But none of his disturbing Internet activity could be considered as evidence that Rafferty wanted or planned to rape eight-year-old Tori, largely because it was found under a faulty OPP search warrant.

LFP - http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19741946.html

LFP

You NEED a link for this please!

Salem

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!!! After hearing the news and that he downloaded Karla movie and had kid *advertiser censored*. Done lock him up and throw away the key!

Thank-goodness no such thing as double jeopardy in Canada. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member