Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1382

Thread: TN - Joann Bain, 14 y.o. daughter deceased; *2 missing girls FOUND*, *AM dead* -#4

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    What panic? He was allowed in their home to help them pack up and move.
    If anybody was panicking, it was him since they were moving to another state.
    Yes that is the panic I am referring to. Possibly they were going to press charges even.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMom For This Useful Post:

Their guardians should be the ones setting up accounts for these children, and not the "bunch of us."
    In a perfect world that's true, but look at where their "guardians" have gotten them so far.

I really don't see a problem with reaching out.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bendrn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMom View Post
    Yes that is the panic I am referring to. Possibly they were going to press charges even.
    And that's why they let him stay overnight so he could help them pack up? I don't think that makes any sense.
    Just my opinion

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

I am sorry, but AM doesn't look to me either like a "real nice guy" or a charmer.
    I agree....he was a FREAK, long haired no bathing no job good for nothing POS! And GB married a woman 30 years younger than him himself! I will restrain myself from saying what I really think, but this HAS to be looked into! I am so worried for the fate of these two little ones. I am praying that God's Angels continue to stand around them and protect them from the evil that has been part of their young lives.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MaryJaneSmith For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bendrn View Post
    In a perfect world that's true, but look at where their "guardians" have gotten them so far.

I am pretty sure you aren't allowed to solicit any funds here per rule of the website.
    Just my opinion

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    The NON-voluntary tip...

That makes me believe it was possibly mom or TM that finally spilled the beans of an area or areas that they knew of or that AM had stated that he'd be hiding out with the girls.. just a thought
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

What panic? He was allowed in their home to help them pack up and move.
    If anybody was panicking, it was him since they were moving to another state.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMom View Post

Then why would they even allow him back in their home? If I even suspected!!!! You would no longer be allowed ANYWHERE NEAR my child! I believe most parents would have the same reaction.
    There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief.. and unspeakable love. --Washington Irving

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Roxye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Roxye View Post
    I would surely donate if anyone could make this happen!
    I don't know where, but I saw a thread somewhere that stated that there is a bank in Bolivar TN I believe taking donations to be able to have a funeral for Jo Ann and Adrienne.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MaryJaneSmith For This Useful Post:

And that's why they let him stay overnight so he could help them pack up? I don't think that makes any sense.
    Maybe that's what JB vented about that night.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJaneSmith View Post
    I don't know where, but I saw a thread somewhere that stated that there is a bank in Bolivar TN I believe taking donations to be able to have a funeral for Jo Ann and Adrienne.

Thank you! I will look into it! Anything I can do to help this family in a time of turmoil. God forbid I ever have to go through something like this. I can't even imagine!
    There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief.. and unspeakable love. --Washington Irving

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roxye For This Useful Post:

There is nothing wrong with wanting to reach out and help the Bain sisters who were rescued today.

It's admirable, and it's human nature.
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

i'm so glad the girls are alive. May they always be watched over, protected & heal from their loss. Bad man gone. Whoever helped find him & the girls, thank you.

I just wish all of these cases that the criminals would leave all children alone! Kids don't deserve an adults problem. They are just kids! Grow up, get help or give them up!

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each

Here ya go bendrn ..
    There has been an account set up for the girls. Farmers and Merchants Bank, 1315 West Market Street, Bolivar, TN 38008 (731)658-4000. Am waiting to find out if they have PayPal set up.
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

What the..?! I came here earlier and the girls had just been found wooo hoooo!!!! Stayed, celebrated with fellow wsers, read the posts, felt the relief and joy and left feeling warm and fuzzy. Popped back in for updates and to just smile about the girls being alright and im reading this carp about an investigation a few years back involving AM being found naked with one the girls?! Okay. seriously. There better be some adults watching out for those girls welfare like they are the President's kids! They do not need a half a$$ parent. It's time for some adults to step up or step out. Grrrrrrrr
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

There is a fund that has been set up at Farmers & Merchant Bank on West Market St in Bolivar TN to help the family with funeral expenses. All of this community needs to come together and help this family out during this extremely difficult time. Not known if funeral arrangements have been made.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MaryJaneSmith For This Useful Post:

NOT soliciting funds. Asking for input and ideas. You don't like the idea, I could care less.
    Their counseling should be covered through the state.

Maybe someone will start college funds and post a link with the information.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMom For This Useful Post:

Going to sleep on all this....I just pray that the media doesn't just brush this under the rug with the past allegations. There needs to be more investigating into what actually took place and those girls need to be protected. I worry tremendously about their future.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MaryJaneSmith For This Useful Post:

Such a heavy emotional burden on these girls psyche and spirit. Life will never be the same for them.

Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18291547/...girls-are-safe

Dunavant said the girls will be key witnesses in the case.

"Our focus is that they receive specialized care and treatment they need at this time," he told WMC-TV. "Later on, they will be considered material witnesses in this case, they are victims and will be treated with ultimate care, dignity and respect."

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MagnoliaMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    I am very glad that he is dead and the 2 sisters are safe. I am very disgusted by the news he was caught shaving a child's leg while naked and then allowed near these girls.WTF is wrong with people! I am very sorry JB and AB are dead but answers need to come out about why this POS was allowed near these kids.Maybe being with GB is not such a good idea.
    I agree 100%! GB needs to give some answers to some very big questions .As far as Im concerned he did not protect them,he had to know.

Here is one of my posts I made a couple of days ago:

Something kept AM coming back.
    JB & GB allowed him for years to be extensively involved with the children.
    No, Im not saying ANYONE deserves what is going on or what has happened already, BUT, I'm seething! Is there a vent thread somewhere?
    Liars, even when they speak the truth, are not believed. Aristotle 384-322 B.C.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...oGrg-EhoRxhtTA

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to simlyme For This Useful Post:

I am not caught up yet, but have scanned, so please forgive me if this has already been said.

I bet the surviving children will sleep better, in the near and far future both, knowing that he can not come back to hurt them.

I have no sympathy for anybody who would hold children captive like that regardless of who he killed or not.

Sure, he's sick, he's sick alright.
    But incarcerated or institutionalized those surviving girls would always have nightmares of him getting out and coming to get them.

There is finality in death.

IMO, JMO

41. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:

So it looks like AM was a pediphile after all.
    Still catching up. I worry what he has done to the children for so many years.

43. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SoBeCzar For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    He had a connection. He was a family friend. As we have seen on this site repeatedly, some psychopaths are good at hiding their true natures and getting people to trust them and many parents make fatal mistakes when it comes to who they let into their children's lives.

As I suspected: http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Rec...151031895.html

But, he was investigated and cleared by DCS so if the family did get wind of this, they may have believed it was just a story from a disgruntled family member.
    Especially if the disgruntled family member was GB's exwife.

45. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Now I really don't think any of the children were his. He lied to his family and neighbors so his unatural attentions would not be so obvious. I am just so angry after being so elated.

47. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SoBeCzar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    A news conference is being held by the FBI at 1 a.m. Tune into that news conference on Action News 5.
    Is there a link to this?

Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast