Identified! FL - Miami Beach, WhtFem UP10506, 35-50, May'12 - Name not found

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
I think I am seeing two threads on this?

No,they are two different human remains found.

When I hear young girl.I think of Haleigh Cummings.I still look for her too.

I was thinking of the 2-girls that are with the guy from TN that killed the Mom and sister.

They're are billboards up here with the info on it.

Is there any more information on these skeletal remains found yet?

From the NamUs page:

Found with body was denim jacket, pillow and a blanket and bulk of long dark blonde hair found next to the skull.

Rule outs:

Jennifer Kesse 1981 Florida
Sandra Prince 1946 Florida
Heather Riggio 1987 Florida
Kelly Rothwell 1976 Florida
Billie Willard 1941 North Carolina

Ana Odell

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13257/68?current_page=case_information

Her height is also on - and very slight at 80lbs ish.

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=9078.0

According to detective Rhonda Stroup, Sosa called Thursday, July 1, to report that his girlfriend was missing and he thought it odd that she left all her personal belongings behind when she left their home the day before at about 5 p.m.

Sosa then reportedly traveled to the Miami area for the weekend, which was confirmed by relatives.

He was seen on a business surveillance tape late Sunday night, July 4, in Wildwood.

On Sunday, Carla Biess, a friend of Odell, called officials to report that she was missing. At that point, the investigation was elevated from a suspicious incident to a missing person report.

On Monday Moca, Odell’s pet dog Moca was found wandering in Miami with her leash dragging the ground. A retired policeman saw her and took her in. It was discovered that she had a microchip identifying her as Odell’s pet.

He has been found but did no talking. It's all I can find (the project Jason page) with any info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back