Two children drink gasoline, now cocaine found in system

Hopeful One

Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Poor kids.

I can't understand parents that use drugs and then leave them where the kids can access them...I'd think they'd want to keep them away from the kids so that they don't have their drugs lost or have the kids eat them.

Even if they aren't concerned about their kids, most addicts show a lot of concern for their drugs. And I won't even ask how they came to drink gasoline, because I'm not at all convinced by the story that they locked themselves in a car and drank it for fun.

Those are very good points not_my_kids - especially a child, let alone 2 children, swallowing gasoline. Surely it would cause one to gag and vomit.

This is SO sad. It's very close to where I live.

MADISON, Wis. - Investigators are trying to determine whether illegal drugs played a role in the death of a 2-year-old Dane County girl who drank gasoline earlier this week.

Court documents said the girl's 4-year-old brother was found to have cocaine in his system.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/Illegal-drugs-eyed-in-gas-drinking-case/-/1648/13031336/-/axwgk5/-/index.html
Where does a 2yo girl get to drinking gasoline???
Yeah, I should go read the article. that's just the first thing that popped in my head.
That and I'm posting POI today:sumo: lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back