Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Thank you for joining Websleuths!

Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
    Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

Our rules can be reviewed here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules[/ame] (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169529"]Thread 1[/ame]

Thread 2
    Thread 3
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171285"]Thread 4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171505"]Thread 5[/ame]

REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.

Media/Timeline Reference Thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7871813#post7871813"]CLICK HERE[/ame]
    Last edited by Kimster; 05-11-2012 at 02:34 AM. Reason: clarification

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

http://resources0.news.com.au/images...baden-clay.jpg

New article about Allison.

I love this article and hope you all do, too!
    (Thank you, tarabull!)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226352423398

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Just 1 more coffee and I have got to get off of here.
    As I said could be nothing and not sure if this is how I do it.

Here is the link(hopefully) of the vehicle and trailer at 323am.

http://imgur.com/W7dFd

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:

PLeAsE NoTe!!!

The forum is going to be shut down for 45 minutes or more! We anticipate this will happen either tonight or tomorrow night - USA time. This is a routine maintenance in order to keep Websleuths running more smoothly.

Don't when it happens!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Oh my!!!!!!
    Are they on to us???
    The camera was momentarily shut down at 423am
    The white car on the left has now gone???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:

Well that was a let down! The thing Spencer Howson was hinting at on Twitter last night was just the police at the roundabout. Just listened to his broadcast. And here I was hoping for an arrest or two!

First post - been reading since the beginning though - hi everyone!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CIB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CIB View Post
    Well that was a let down! The thing Spencer Howson was hinting at on Twitter last night was just the police at the roundabout. Just listened to his broadcast. And here I was hoping for an arrest or two!

First post - been reading since the beginning though - hi everyone!
    Hello CIB and !!!

What are you doing up so early?

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Oh no!! Woke up about three times during the night, hoping it was 5.06am Spencer Howson - not happy!!!! Lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spratsmum For This Useful Post:

"It's the sadness of a sudden death - we really can't understand why anyone would want to take the life of such a wonderful woman.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-1...uneral/4004682

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Hello CIB and !!!

What are you doing up so early?
    Thanks Kimster
    Can't sleep lately! This forum doesn't help though!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CIB For This Useful Post:

well it looks like Ive missed something overnight....must go back about 10 - 15 pages!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to minni For This Useful Post:

I can't help but think the stopping cars on the roundabout thing last night was a bit of a desperate attempt at gathering evidence? My gut tells me they don't have enough to make an arrest and that makes me sick. Please someone tell me I'm wrong?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Champagne4lulu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne4lulu View Post
    I can't help but think the stopping cars on the roundabout thing last night was a bit of a desperate attempt at gathering evidence? My gut tells me they don't have enough to make an arrest and that makes me sick. Please someone tell me I'm wrong?
    I fear you are right Champagne4lulu, just thinking obviously whatever happened at the roundabout is vital, obviously the people the police want to speak to haven't come forward. Also it must be something that can't be proven by CCTV footage. Is it an argument? This is becoming so frustrating.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spratsmum For This Useful Post:

Whatever it is they are looking for, I really hope they got it last night. We all want an arrest but most importantly we need it to be a really strong case. Would hate for whomever it is to get off on a technicality.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Champagne4lulu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spratsmum View Post
    I fear you are right Champagne4lulu, just thinking obviously whatever happened at the roundabout is vital, obviously the people the police want to speak to haven't come forward. Also it must be something that can't be proven by CCTV footage. Is it an argument? This is becoming so frustrating.
    Oh dear.... Think u may right! Today of all days thought we would get a result

30. The Following User Says Thank You to barrosa For This Useful Post:

Looks like many of you are waking up!

Here's a little something to get you guys going!

http://cache.marriott.com/propertyim...ur33.jpg?Log=1

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Time is ticking by. If the police have enough evidence to arrest GBC I have no doubt they would do so before the funeral. Having him at the funeral will be a complete farce.
    Imagine the mourners feeling obliged to express sympathy to him, or even worse listen to him eulogise Alison.
    I wonder if he will actually come even if he is not arrested, what excuse could he use. I'm sure he realises today is actually going to be the worst day of his pathetic life.

The children don't need him for support, I'm sure they have been prepared for what is likely to happen to their father.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kiwi50 For This Useful Post:

Latest news link-
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-1...uneral/4004682

Meanwhile last night, police officers spent a couple of hours stopping cars on a road not far from the family's Brookfield home, around the time Ms Baden-Clay went missing two weeks ago.
    Detectives want to hear from anyone who drove along Brookfield Road at Kenmore on the night she was reported missing.
    Police set up a road block from 11:00pm (AEST) and spoke to drivers, hoping to glean information that may help with the murder investigation.

Detectives have not released Ms Baden-Clay's cause of death.

So is that implying they have narrowed down the search?
    Last edited by Curiousasacat; 05-10-2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Added question

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know if there was a trailer at the property where Allison lived?

Could it be that the police have actual CCTV footage from the intersection camera at the time of her disappearance with a white vehicle and a trailer? wow, hints of the society murders in melbourne.

I saw how a documentary how they were able to solve that Noosa cold case years back on pollen from surrounding vegetation. The police are very good.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Southern Rain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne4lulu View Post
    I hate to be pessimistic, but this is my fear too. We might not actually see an arrest any time soon.

Here's hoping the police find whatever they need to crack the case.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paradox11 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Rain View Post

Could it be that the police have actual CCTV footage from the intersection camera at the time of her disappearance with a white vehicle and a trailer? wow, hints of the society murders in melbourne.

I saw how a documentary how they were able to solve that Noosa cold case years back on pollen from surrounding vegetation. The police are very good.

Not that I'm aware re the trailer as I walk past the house to go to the shop.

I'm not sure if I should call the police about a strange encounter I had last week on Brookfield Road. I wait there for a ride everyday and this strange man walking his dog stood across the road watching me(I could see him over my cellphone I was standing there playing a game on it). He then came over and asked me if there was a shop nearby and I pointed in it's direction. It did freak me out a bit as why would he be walking his dog in this area if he didn't live here. It was like he was trying to strike a conversation up with me.

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiwijayne For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijayne View Post
    Not that I'm aware re the trailer as I walk past the house to go to the shop.

I'm not sure if I should call the police about a strange encounter I had last week on Brookfield Road. I wait there for a ride everyday and this strange man walking his dog stood across the road watching me(I could see him over my cellphone I was standing there playing a game on it). He then came over and asked me if there was a shop nearby and I pointed in it's direction. It did freak me out a bit as why would he be walking his dog in this area if he didn't live here. It was like he was trying to strike a conversation up with me.
    Kiwijayne, many of us walk our dogs around that area and yes that is strange that a "local" would ask about a shop. May have been an undercover cop?

Anyway, what type of dog was it, I pretty much know everyone that walks a dog around the area. I will tell you if they are local and if I know them etc.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to TrueSlueth For This Useful Post:

http://www.qld.crimestoppers.com.au/..._badenclay.jsp

Got to be worth a call to crimestoppers.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to MTBiker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Rain View Post

The book on The Society Murders written by Hillary Bonney is one of the best books to read on police investigations.

48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Keentoknow For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spratsmum View Post
    Maybe it isn't vision they are looking for on CCTV.....Maybe they are requesting that people come forward due to someone seeing an argument at CCTV Camera's......CCTV doesn't record sound?

Just Maybe and it is only a maybe IMO there was some sort of altercation that took place.....And Maybe someone could of overheard what was happening?

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coolcat For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast