Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Hybrid View

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Thank you for joining Websleuths!

Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
    Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

Our rules can be reviewed here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules[/ame] (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169529"]Thread 1[/ame]

Thread 2
    Thread 3
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171285"]Thread 4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171505"]Thread 5[/ame]

REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.

Media/Timeline Reference Thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7871813#post7871813"]CLICK HERE[/ame]
    Last edited by Kimster; 05-11-2012 at 02:34 AM. Reason: clarification

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

http://resources0.news.com.au/images...baden-clay.jpg

New article about Allison.

I love this article and hope you all do, too!
    (Thank you, tarabull!)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226352423398

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Just 1 more coffee and I have got to get off of here.
    As I said could be nothing and not sure if this is how I do it.

Here is the link(hopefully) of the vehicle and trailer at 323am.

http://imgur.com/W7dFd

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Curiousasacat View Post
    Just 1 more coffee and I have got to get off of here.
    As I said could be nothing and not sure if this is how I do it.

Here is the link(hopefully) of the vehicle and trailer at 323am.

what trailer...I been out and busy....wots going on...?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BrizzychickinUSA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrizzychickinUSA View Post
    Why are we looking at this...I think I may have missed something as well?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to coolcat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
    Why are we looking at this...I think I may have missed something as well?
    I don't get it either and its gone through the roundabout? headed toward Indooroopilly and not Mt Crosby

12. The Following User Says Thank You to STELLA85 For This Useful Post:

Live streaming of Allison Baden-Clay's funeral : http://www.couriermail.com.au/newsqldlive

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kailee For This Useful Post:

That pic wouldnt be the Bayden Clay prado as I have the same car and the one in the cctv pic has a white spare wheel cover, his one does not.
    Last edited by Bayside; 05-10-2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: added the pic of the car I was referring to...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bayside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside View Post

That pic wouldnt be the Bayden Clay prado as I have the same car and the one in the cctv pic has a white spare wheel cover, his one does not.
    Bayside.....I mentioned posts and posts back that it was odd the towbar ball was left on the prado in the pics of his car... as I used to have a pajero (door opened same as prado) and then I had a landcruiser....kids and shopping would usually be dragged out and in via the rear back door and the tow ball was always in the way if I left it on... I would make sure as soon as the camper was off, so too was the ball taken off...(I was forever bumping my knee or thigh on it and getting big bruisers as a result of the damn thing)

Point was not accepted by a few who owned utes/other various 4X4) saying they never took the ball off...so I have to ask....did it annoy you, considering you have the same car, to leave it on...? Or is it just me being anal?

I just feel he could have used a trailer to dispose the body...considering the tow ball was left on the prado...besides...in a panic it would have been the last thing he thought of to put back as if nothing has happened...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrizzychickinUSA For This Useful Post:

Bayside.....I mentioned posts and posts back that it was odd the towbar ball was left on the prado in the pics of his car... as I used to have a pajero (door opened same as prado) and then I had a landcruiser....kids and shopping would usually be dragged out and in via the rear back door and the tow ball was always in the way if I left it on... I would make sure as soon as the camper was off, so too was the ball taken off...(I was forever bumping my knee or thigh on it and getting big bruisers as a result of the damn thing)

Point was not accepted by a few who owned utes/other various 4X4) saying they never took the ball off...so I have to ask....did it annoy you, considering you have the same car, to leave it on...? Or is it just me being anal?

I just feel he could have used a trailer to dispose the body...considering the tow ball was left on the prado...besides...in a panic it would have been the last thing he thought of to put back as if nothing has happened...

Thought of you and your tow-ball interest late last night when someone here posted a screen-cap of police re-enactments last night showing a 4xwheel towing a trailer. Did you see it?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laserdisc10 For This Useful Post:

Regarding the possibility of having used trailer ... don't you think the media would have reported that the police also took a trailer, if there was one in the property, or do you think he hired one? Is there a trailer hire place open 24/7 nearby?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

We have never taken the towball off and wouldnt know how to lol. I dont really notice it there and have never hurt myself on it. Mind you I only just figured out there was a latch on the rear door that keeps it open. Now that door is dangerous when it isnt latched, it has hit me and knocked me into the car that many times lol.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bayside For This Useful Post:

PLeAsE NoTe!!!

The forum is going to be shut down for 45 minutes or more! We anticipate this will happen either tonight or tomorrow night - USA time. This is a routine maintenance in order to keep Websleuths running more smoothly.

Don't when it happens!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    The forum is going to be shut down for 45 minutes or more! We anticipate this will happen either tonight or tomorrow night - USA time. This is a routine maintenance in order to keep Websleuths running more smoothly.

Don't when it happens!

This will be happening within the next 3 or 4 hours. I plan to use some of the time to reflect on the many victims who deserve justice all over our world and to pray for their mourning family and friends.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Oh my!!!!!!
    Are they on to us???
    The camera was momentarily shut down at 423am
    The white car on the left has now gone???

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:

Well that was a let down! The thing Spencer Howson was hinting at on Twitter last night was just the police at the roundabout. Just listened to his broadcast. And here I was hoping for an arrest or two!

First post - been reading since the beginning though - hi everyone!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CIB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CIB View Post
    Well that was a let down! The thing Spencer Howson was hinting at on Twitter last night was just the police at the roundabout. Just listened to his broadcast. And here I was hoping for an arrest or two!

First post - been reading since the beginning though - hi everyone!
    Hello CIB and !!!

What are you doing up so early?

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Hello CIB and !!!

What are you doing up so early?
    Thanks Kimster
    Can't sleep lately! This forum doesn't help though!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CIB For This Useful Post:

Oh no!! Woke up about three times during the night, hoping it was 5.06am Spencer Howson - not happy!!!! Lol

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spratsmum For This Useful Post:

"It's the sadness of a sudden death - we really can't understand why anyone would want to take the life of such a wonderful woman.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-1...uneral/4004682

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

In memory of Ron Pruitt

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

well it looks like Ive missed something overnight....must go back about 10 - 15 pages!

42. The Following User Says Thank You to minni For This Useful Post:

Time is ticking by. If the police have enough evidence to arrest GBC I have no doubt they would do so before the funeral. Having him at the funeral will be a complete farce.
    Imagine the mourners feeling obliged to express sympathy to him, or even worse listen to him eulogise Alison.
    I wonder if he will actually come even if he is not arrested, what excuse could he use. I'm sure he realises today is actually going to be the worst day of his pathetic life.

The children don't need him for support, I'm sure they have been prepared for what is likely to happen to their father.

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kiwi50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi50 View Post
    Time is ticking by. If the police have enough evidence to arrest GBC I have no doubt they would do so before the funeral. Having him at the funeral will be a complete farce.
    Imagine the mourners feeling obliged to express sympathy to him, or even worse listen to him eulogise Alison.
    I wonder if he will actually come even if he is not arrested, what excuse could he use. I'm sure he realises today is actually going to be the worst day of his pathetic life.

The children don't need him for support, I'm sure they have been prepared for what is likely to happen to their father.
    I have been thinking about this...and imagine if you were him..GBC..imagine if you did do it....now imagine having to go to the funeral and go thru all that, hiding in the church with all the family trying to be the way everyone expects you to be when your insides are dying from the burning secret that exists within....

I DONT THINK MANY PUNISHMENTS COULD BE SO AGONISING....

(I would expect there will be many police there just watching his every move)

This is his test....this will be worse than the upcoming trial itself.

I think if he has murdered his wife...I somehow expect today he will be pushed into wanting to give himself up....

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrizzychickinUSA For This Useful Post:

I think if he has murdered his wife...I somehow expect today he will be pushed into wanting to give himself up....

Somehow I doubt that. He strikes me as the type to have a Bart Simpson philosophy: "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything"

48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oreily85 For This Useful Post:

I can't help but think the stopping cars on the roundabout thing last night was a bit of a desperate attempt at gathering evidence? My gut tells me they don't have enough to make an arrest and that makes me sick. Please someone tell me I'm wrong?

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Champagne4lulu For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast