Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Thank you for joining Websleuths! :welcome3:

Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

Our rules can be reviewed here: The Rules (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.

Thread 1

Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4

Thread 5

REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.

Media/Timeline Reference Thread: CLICK HERE

413984-allison-baden-clay.jpg

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/05/10/1226352/413984-allison-baden-clay.jpg

New article about Allison. :rose:

I love this article and hope you all do, too!
(Thank you, tarabull!)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...uneral-on-friday/story-e6freoof-1226352423398

Just 1 more coffee and I have got to get off of here.
As I said could be nothing and not sure if this is how I do it.

Here is the link(hopefully) of the vehicle and trailer at 323am.

http://imgur.com/W7dFd

The forum is going to be shut down for 45 minutes or more! We anticipate this will happen either tonight or tomorrow night - USA time. This is a routine maintenance in order to keep Websleuths running more smoothly.

Don't :panic: when it happens!

:kimsterwink:

Oh my!!!!!!
Are they on to us???
The camera was momentarily shut down at 423am
The white car on the left has now gone???

Well that was a let down! The thing Spencer Howson was hinting at on Twitter last night was just the police at the roundabout. Just listened to his broadcast. And here I was hoping for an arrest or two!

First post - been reading since the beginning though - hi everyone! :)

Well that was a let down! The thing Spencer Howson was hinting at on Twitter last night was just the police at the roundabout. Just listened to his broadcast. And here I was hoping for an arrest or two!

First post - been reading since the beginning though - hi everyone! :)

Hello CIB and :welcome: !!!

What are you doing up so early?

Oh no!! Woke up about three times during the night, hoping it was 5.06am Spencer Howson - not happy!!!! Lol

well it looks like Ive missed something overnight....must go back about 10 - 15 pages!

I can't help but think the stopping cars on the roundabout thing last night was a bit of a desperate attempt at gathering evidence? My gut tells me they don't have enough to make an arrest and that makes me sick. Please someone tell me I'm wrong?

I can't help but think the stopping cars on the roundabout thing last night was a bit of a desperate attempt at gathering evidence? My gut tells me they don't have enough to make an arrest and that makes me sick. Please someone tell me I'm wrong?

I fear you are right Champagne4lulu, just thinking obviously whatever happened at the roundabout is vital, obviously the people the police want to speak to haven't come forward. Also it must be something that can't be proven by CCTV footage. Is it an argument? This is becoming so frustrating.

Whatever it is they are looking for, I really hope they got it last night. We all want an arrest but most importantly we need it to be a really strong case. Would hate for whomever it is to get off on a technicality.

I fear you are right Champagne4lulu, just thinking obviously whatever happened at the roundabout is vital, obviously the people the police want to speak to haven't come forward. Also it must be something that can't be proven by CCTV footage. Is it an argument? This is becoming so frustrating.

Oh dear.... Think u may right! Today of all days thought we would get a result :(

Time is ticking by. If the police have enough evidence to arrest GBC I have no doubt they would do so before the funeral. Having him at the funeral will be a complete farce.
Imagine the mourners feeling obliged to express sympathy to him, or even worse listen to him eulogise Alison.
I wonder if he will actually come even if he is not arrested, what excuse could he use. I'm sure he realises today is actually going to be the worst day of his pathetic life.

The children don't need him for support, I'm sure they have been prepared for what is likely to happen to their father.

Latest news link-
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-05-11/mourners-prepare-for-baden-clay-funeral/4004682

Meanwhile last night, police officers spent a couple of hours stopping cars on a road not far from the family's Brookfield home, around the time Ms Baden-Clay went missing two weeks ago.
Detectives want to hear from anyone who drove along Brookfield Road at Kenmore on the night she was reported missing.
Police set up a road block from 11:00pm (AEST) and spoke to drivers, hoping to glean information that may help with the murder investigation.

Detectives have not released Ms Baden-Clay's cause of death.

So is that implying they have narrowed down the search?

Does anyone know if there was a trailer at the property where Allison lived?

Could it be that the police have actual CCTV footage from the intersection camera at the time of her disappearance with a white vehicle and a trailer? wow, hints of the society murders in melbourne.

I saw how a documentary how they were able to solve that Noosa cold case years back on pollen from surrounding vegetation. The police are very good.

I hate to be pessimistic, but this is my fear too. We might not actually see an arrest any time soon.

Here's hoping the police find whatever they need to crack the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail