Votes: 16 37.2%
  • 3 days

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • greater than 3 days

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

nursebeeme

Reaction score
How long do you think the jury will take to reach a verdict in this case?

2 days was my first thought but i hope less then 1 minute after hearing the news just now. JMO

I am so angry right now that i even tried to find the innocent in this creep. I hope he rots in hell. JMO

for the sake of their families, I hope they can all go out for a nice family dinner and be with their own children on Sunday, Mothers Day

I am so angry right now that i even tried to find the innocent in this creep. I hope he rots in hell. JMO

Aww, Thinkzerz, don't beat yourself up about it. How could you have possibly known. I have always figured he was guilty, but I never would have guessed the depths of his depravity.

Also, I'm going to guess tomorrow around noon.

I am going with 2 days as well... most likely after lunch (they always seem to come down after lunch time)

By tomorrow morning. I really see this as a no brainer (but that's me) I don't need to debate over smaller bits and pieces when the big picture is blazing clear. So I say they all come to it tonight but sleep on it and go over in the morning to be sure they feel comfortable with their decision.

I put 3 days but I think they will be out for Mother's Day on Sunday. I think the verdict will be in time for Mother's day which will be a stinging reality for Tara and also MR's mother too. JMO

I am thinking the tree is really going to help them speed along the process (secretly wondering if they have taken their first vote yet to see where everyone stands)

I am thinking the tree is really going to help them speed along the process (secretly wondering if they have taken their first vote yet to see where everyone stands)

I have a feeling they took a vote right as soon as they got in the room. Working out from there. MOO

I think two days, but I won't be surprised if its less.

I want guilty of all three but I think the sexual assault will be not guilty even though I think he did and have always thought that. I know some people thought that here and with all the evidence I was so concerned still that he wouldnt be charged with this but wait until they get home and how they are all going to feel that they didnt have this evidence...Man oh man.

I wanted to say 5-12 hrs, but I think I checked 2 days. I'm going to say early-mid morning tomorrow.

I think we are now in the 5-12 hours period, right and jury is on a long lunch. Praying they announce the verdict when the jury comes back. And that it is GUILTY on all 3 charges.

:pray:

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff