Legal Arguments - What went on behind Closed Doors?

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Discuss the legal arguments here! What went on behind closed doors?

Remember the rules and DO NOT BICKER - just discuss what was happening. It is rare that WS is not the first to know and in this case we were deliberately held back - but the ban is LIFTED!

Salem

I expect Christie Blatchford and Randy Richmond to release pieces tonight, as they would already have articles ready to go, IMO.

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS PEEPS! I BET THERE WILL BE SO MUCH TELLING INFORMATION WHICH WAS HELD BACK TO POINT MORE AT MR'S GUILT. We never heard anything about MR's laptop so I wonder if some of that info will come out. Even though MR tried to delete stuff (rumour), LE would still be able to find info in allocated space. Let's hear it MSM. We've waited long enough now. Spill it. MOO

ok now spill the beans lfp on what was held back! MOO

Mike Knoll: LFP also has a 4-hour police interview with Michael Rafferty that will soon appear on our site broken into 7 parts and an edited version.

dynamic_resize

Terri-Lynne McClintic and Michael Rafferty police interview.

Faulty warrant shielded Internet activity

By RANDY RICHMOND, The London Free Press

SICK! SICK! SOB! No wonder Rodney had to leave.

Mike Knoll: All below articles had to be withheld until the jury was sequestered as they contain information that could not be submitted in court.

I pray that jury finds him guilty. I will be sick if not. How will they live with themselves afterwords if not? They will eventually learn what we are now learning.

For three months leading to the murder of Victoria 'Tori' Stafford, Michael Rafferty searched the Internet for 'underage rape, real underage rape, real underage rape pictures, pre-teen nude, pre-teen model galleries and nude pre-teen.'

read the article: http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19741946.html

OMG WHAT A SICK &^*%! I always wondered why nothing was released about his laptop; now I know and I feel absolutely sick. I am so disgusted and this is very telling of whose idea it was to abduct Tori. WTH? Why was this held back from the jurors? It's who MR is and very telling of his mind frame. OMG! MOO

W.T.F.

I can't believe this wasn't allowed into evidence.

OMG.

The most explosive information comes from the OPP electronic crime unit's computer searches and other police reports:

- Rafferty 'joked' with girlfriends via emails that he'd like their young children as gifts, perhaps innocent, perhaps not. One woman texts him April 1, 2009 that she has two-year-old twin daughters. "lol, can I have one?" he texts back. To another, he admits he'd like to do "bad dirty stuff. . . things that some ppl would really take offence to." And, to yet another, he says he would like "ur first born" but "i cant say what i would like."

- Some of his girlfriends told police he exhibited strange behaviour toward their children.

- A London woman told police in January 2009 that Rafferty drugged her glass of wine while they watched a movie at her place. He tied her hands behind her back, choked her and forced to have anal sex, all the while telling her to pass out. When he was done he went to the bathroom, to clean up, then came back and untied her hands. He helped her into the bedroom, cleaned the wine glasses and left. Police determined the sex was not consensual, but the matter did not go to court.

- His desire for child *advertiser censored* extended back at least to 2006. A hard drive from an old computer found in Rafferty's house contained nine child *advertiser censored* videos, "some with an outwardly coercive element," police reports say.

- He was also interested in adult and bestiality *advertiser censored* and accessed necrophilia websites, including some that showed "apparently deceased bodies left in rural areas," police say. One image was of a dead woman in a field with no clothing from the waist down.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19741946.html

It's everything.

WTF.

This is absolutely devastating.

<self-imposed modsnip>

There you go, there is your confirmation.

How does one defend a person like this? I realize they are entitled to a defense, but, truly, this is horrific.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back