Thread: Insane Malaysian mother beats up 8-month baby; *GRAPHIC VIDEO MAY BE UPSETTING*

Insane Malaysian mother beats up 8-month baby; *GRAPHIC VIDEO MAY BE UPSETTING*

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC

http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/05/in...#axzz1uUvir2Yc

"Responding to some 300 complaints made in a span of just hours, the police released a immediate statement on its Facebook page to clarify that the incident took place on May 29 last year in Petaling Jaya and the perpetrator – the baby’s mother – had been arrested on the same day"

"However, the police did not mention why and how the video managed to surface recently."

Read more: http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/05/in...#ixzz1uVNwc0w2

Read more: http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/05/in...#ixzz1uVNlDnQg
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 05-10-2012 at 07:12 PM. Reason: add graphic warning

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CarmelEyesD For This Useful Post:

this mom would have some serious bodily harm of her own if I had seen this happen...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarmelEyesD For This Useful Post:

I seriously hope there is a update that this "mother" and whoever else sat by and watched this happen gets stoned to death

ETA: whoops didn't see the part she was caught and arrested! Hopefully she had some sense knocked into her in jail!
    Last edited by Babyslims; 05-10-2012 at 07:14 PM. Reason: adding to response

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Babyslims For This Useful Post:

I am steaming!!!

WTF! I saw two other children in that video, watching her do that to that poor baby. It was a girl and a boy. Are those her children, too?

Who was videoing that sick, sick #$@% ????
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

OMG this is one of the most horrible things I've ever seen....I couldn't watch the whole thing! Do I need to tell any of you what I'd like to do to that woman???? I don't care if she's insane or not, first I'd start with her & then I'd like to meet the #$%*#%& that left those children in her care. Lovejac took the words right out of my mouth who in the was filming this????? I'd like to get my hands on them too

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Starfish For This Useful Post:

omg, that was hard to watch. that poor baby. i just wanted to pick him up and hold him. is she actually "insane" or what?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kmclaren For This Useful Post:

I had to stop, I was ready to _____________the B________________to ___________
    what is wrong with people.. Oh I wished I was alone with her.. I hope I dont get into trouble over this.. sorry Mods.
    Raine

JMO

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raine1212 For This Useful Post:

I had to stop watching too. It was making me physically ill. Why would someone stand there and tape the abuse but not stop it? What kind of sick person does that?
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBBcGVid0lmUHc
    =======================================

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mlNV2lSQ1dDWHc

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBIaHRnR1g0SEE

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Belinda For This Useful Post:

tlcya is offline Websleuths IS its Members, plain and simple
    somewhere between incredulous and disgusted
    OMG I could not get past when the pinching began.

WTH????

sigh. I hate people
    A MOO MOO here, a MOO MOO there, here a MOO, there a MOO, everywhere a MOO MOO

Giving blogging a stab. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?49066-tlcya-the-Good-the-Bad-the-Websleuth

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

I watched this earlier today right after my 4 month old niece left. I watched her and her older sister while my sister worked today. Every time that "mother" hit that poor baby all I could think about was our Hallie. This video had me sobbing. We got knocked around when we were kids but I have never seen anyone treat a little baby like that. I read about it here every day but I've never actually seen it. Even now, I am at a loss for words.

The worst part of the whole thing to me was that every time that little doll calmed down a little she did something to hurt her and make her cry again. She wasn't hitting her in an attempt to get her to STOP crying. She WANTED her to cry!! Did anyone else catch that? She hates that baby. She was getting some sort of demented satisfaction by causing her baby pain.

This broke my heart. Poor, sweet, innocent little angel.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flutterby80 For This Useful Post:

Flutterby, I'm going to be honest with you. I watched the whole video. I had to pause a couple of times to compose myself but I thought, if this innocent child LIVED this abuse, the least I could do was bear witness to it.

However, I could not bring myself to listen to the audio. I had to mute it. The sound of a child or baby crying tugs on my heart in a way I cannot explain. I feared that the visual and audio would just be too much.

I am going to try to my best to watch AND listen. I just don't know when.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Flutterby, I'm going to be honest with you. I watched the whole video. I had to pause a couple of times to compose myself but I thought, if this innocent child LIVED this abuse, the least I could do was bear witness to it.

However, I could not bring myself to listen to the audio. I had to mute it. The sound of a child or baby crying tugs on my heart in a way I cannot explain. I feared that the visual and audio would just be too much.

I am going to try to my best to watch AND listen. I just don't know when.
    This is why I keep coming here and reading these cases. As heart-breaking as it is to read, I feel like the least I can do is bear witness to what these children had to endure. Most people won't even do that much. It's just too much.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flutterby80 For This Useful Post:

Well h*ll...Of course I want to punch the mother...but I REALLY want to do more harm to the @$*(&$$*)*) that is just standing there, obviously calm (camera not shaking at all), and DOING NOTHING...
    Proud WS N-LIB

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PMLsmom For This Useful Post:

bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de stal
    I really do not understand this video at all. The mother actually seems calm and as if she's trying to make the baby cry. Like a conditioning or something? The two older children standing there watching calmly tell me they've witnessed this before. I wish someone could / would translate what the woman taping is saying. I know we are all uspet that she didn't do anything but maybe she was taping for proof in order to have her arrested ?
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bellyup For This Useful Post:

When the baby stops crying and is calming down...she starts to hit it again.

I'd love nothing more than to throw acid in this woman's face.

No doubt one of the worst videos I have ever seen.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:

Well, to the credit of this woman videotaping this horror, it seems unlikely anything would have been done with a simple verbal report of it. It's unlikely the child would bear serious bruising from this, but it's horrible to watch and horrible to perpetrate.

The video was necessary to put her in jail, and hopefully to remove her children from her permanently. So often that's the power of video - LE and the community don't react as strongly to verbal descriptions.

Awful. I didn't watch much of it.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JeannaT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Well, to the credit of this woman videotaping this horror, it seems unlikely anything would have been done with a simple verbal report of it. It's unlikely the child would bear serious bruising from this, but it's horrible to watch and horrible to perpetrate.

The video was necessary to put her in jail, and hopefully to remove her children from her permanently. So often that's the power of video - LE and the community don't react as strongly to verbal descriptions.

Awful. I didn't watch much of it.

Thanks for speaking to my reasonable side. You are dead on, the video speaks volumes. I doubt much would have happened to this monster of a mom had it not been recorded.

I couldn't make it past 17 seconds and that was without the volume. My heart hurts for that poor little one. I'm glad the baby is safe now.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to pistolina For This Useful Post:

I am in tears and so MAD I can barely type!!!!!! I would LOVE 5 minutes in a room with this woman and hit her with a pillow made of bricks and pinch her till I leave monstrous bruises. Ugh my stomach is in knots. And the person filming just sat and watched. And then said she was going to kill the baby???? The mother was only given 18 months.....lets just hope she didn't get custody of that child back and that baby is safe.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TickleB For This Useful Post:

I have never longed to pick up and hold another person's baby as much as I do now. The more I watched, (and I will admit to also muting the sound) the more I felt as if the baby belonged to me, because she couldn't possibly belong to that evil person beating and kicking her.

Beautiful, precious, sweet baby. I am so sorry I couldn't help you.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T4Tide For This Useful Post:

what is most heartbreaking is that the baby instinctively moves towards its mother for comfort; even though she's the one hurting it. poor baba.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazycatladyscotland For This Useful Post:

BTW, this Mother of the Year got 18 months for this and she's supposed to be released next month.

That poor little girl could have died! Babies can't withstand kicks and hits on the same level as an older child and an adult.

I hope she doesn't get the child back. If she's capable of everything on that video, then who's to say that she might beat the child to death?