UK - Lily, 1, & Mason Boots, 10 wks, strangled by mom, London, 9 May 2012 *Insanity*

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
snipped...A Canadian woman is under arrest after her two young children were found dead in their upscale London, England, home.

Felicia Boots’ husband, investment banker Jeff Boots, also from Canada, discovered the bodies of their 10-week-old boy and 14-month-old daughter when he returned home from work on Wednesday night, the Daily Telegraph reported.

Their mother, a 34-year-old Canadian jewellery designer, was detained by police at the family’s 1.2 million pound ($1.94-million) semi-detached home in Wandsworth, South London. The two babies were pronounced dead at the scene, a Scotland Yard spokesman told the newspaper.

Ms. Boots was arrested on “suspicion of murder” and is in custody at a South London police station.

Read more: http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/10/felicia-boots/

:(

14 month old daughter and a 10 week old son. She was back to back pregnant.

So heartbreaking. I wonder if she was suffering from PP depression or psychosis.

So heartbreaking. I wonder if she was suffering from PP depression or psychosis.

:( :(

snipped......Because the event occurred so soon after the birth of a child, there was speculation that post-natal depression might be a factor in the case.

'Why did no one spot it? It’s just so awful," the neighbour told the Daily Mail. "We all have children around here, and it’s hit us all. I can’t imagine what she must have been going through. Why didn’t she get help? My friend used to walk the dog with her and she’s in pieces. I can’t say any more, it’s too much."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/05/11/canadian-mom-uk-friday.html

I was thinking the SAME thing. It's just too unimaginable to not be mental state related.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-two-years-later-release-mental-hospital.html

Mother who killed her two babies while suffering post-natal depression returns after two years to £1.5million home in South London's 'Nappy Valley' - with the husband who has stood by her
Felicia Boots suffocated her ten-week-old son and 14-month-old daughter
She was suffering postnatal depression at time of the tragedy in May 2012
Judge spared her jail and sent her to psychiatric hospital until fit for release
36-year-old seen out walking in south west London, with husband Jeff, 36
Neighbours say they are pleased couple are recovering from the tragedy
Couple's friends 'are humbled by the strength of their relationship'
By EMMA GLANFIELD
PUBLISHED: 23:06 GMT, 7 May 2014 | UPDATED: 12:43 GMT, 8 May 2014

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads