698 users online (85 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

GUILTY on all 3 Counts!!! Post-Verdict Thread

Please continue here. Please DO NOT talk about other members.

Talk about the trial and the verdict. Talk about the latest media - BUT DO NOT talk about other members.

Thanks,

Salem

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/videos/205270

Bringing over the CityTV clip that was posted in the other thread. Good summary and shows Rodney, Tori's Grandma, Derstine, Gowdey and interviews with the general public. Oh, and a clip of the murderer hanging his head.

In March 2006, court documents show Rafferty ran online queries like “pain medication for genital herpes,” “severe genital herpes” and “images of people with genital herpes.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/ar...nizer-murderer

Quote Originally Posted by Muckrucker View Post
    From your lips to the Debil's ear.

I hope the other guys on his cell-block nickname him 'Kitten'. You know, for when they're bored and looking for Real Underage "Here Kitty, Kitty!"

(no offense to our WS Kitty posters intended. --> You'd scratch.
    MR will roll over and beg for mercy like a starving wild dog fighting for a rancid bone.)

May MR now face 1/1000th of the fear that Tori did.
    Lol I cannot imagine him being all whiny and cocky like he was with the detectives during his interrogation on May 20, 2009. Bet MR is kicking his own azz now for not speaking out that night and scheming up a story how TLM made him do it. LOL Have fun with your new life MR, you know you want it! :P MOO
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

I am so happy, but it still does not bring her back. No matter what she is gone. I hope he is made to feel the terror she was made to feel. Why should he be protected in segragation. Screw that throw him into general population. Why shoud we pay to protect the scum of the earth? Why do they have rights?
    Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
    ~~~~ Helen Keller~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    In March 2006, court documents show Rafferty ran online queries like “pain medication for genital herpes,” “severe genital herpes” and “images of people with genital herpes.”

Oh no...I hope that on top of all his other heinous acts, he didn't leave any of the women he conned with this, too.

I was watching a video and the reporter said that MR slumped when he heard guilty, and the again with each call of guilty. Is that true, guys - did other reporters say that too?

I HOPE SO - I hope it slammed him right in the gut! All 3 TIMES!!!!!

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I was watching a video and the reporter said that MR slumped when he heard guilty, and the again with each call of guilty. Is that true, guys - did other reporters say that too?

Salem
    A few things I read and the radio show I was listening to said he kind of slumped, and I think put his head in his hands, but didn't have any emotion on his face. And that he kept standing until his lawyer motioned for him to sit down.
    Last edited by brighidin; 05-12-2012 at 01:37 AM. Reason: spelling

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kittymama View Post
    Oh no...I hope that on top of all his other heinous acts, he didn't leave any of the women he conned with this, too.
    But is it wrong of me to kind of hope he's got them, and that they are flaring up right this very second?

Quote Originally Posted by brighidin View Post
    A few things I read and the radio show I was listening to said he kind of slumped, and I think put his head in his hands, but didn't have any emotion on his face. And that he kept standing until his lawyer motioned for him to sit down.
    One report stated this MR's knees buckled. A few different things out there about his reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post

Considering his history, I'm hoping all of his past partners have the good sense to get themselves thoroughly tested for a lot more than just herpes.
    -------------------------------------------
    2 ways to handle Elephant in the Room: Ignore it or Ride it into the Meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post

Salem
    Yes, it's true Salem. Sorry I have no link--very tired. It's also been claimed that his "eyes sunk."

Here's Christe B's take on it Salem, HTH.

Rafferty closed his eyes at the first “Guilty” pronouncement by the jury foreman, and appeared to be somewhat in shock. He remained standing in the prisoner’s box until his lawyer motioned him to sit down.

It was his only visible reaction
    , in stark contrast to a wave of emotion and relief washing over the courtroom, filled with the little girl’s relatives. Her mother, Tara McDonald, burst into tears, while Rodney Stafford, Tori’s father, and his family held hands as they wept.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/...r-of-evidence/

Judge Heeney's remarks to the jurors.

“You listened attentively to the evidence, to the submissions and to the charge. And when you deliberated on your verdict, you did not rush to judgment, but you took the time that was needed to carefully consider the evidence before arriving at a decision. And in the end, you arrived at a verdict that was just and amply supported by the evidence.” — Superior Court Judge Thomas Heeney to the jury.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ontent=2430755
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

Quote Originally Posted by brighidin View Post
    But is it wrong of me to kind of hope he's got them, and that they are flaring up right this very second?
    Nope--as long as he didn't pass them around to all the duped women, I hope he's got them and that they're very, very painful.

No worries Shasta! I read about it in the other thread. I'm so glad he is going to be locked up forever!

Salem

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast