663 users online (81 members and 582 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
    It's packed in the overflow room. I've heard that the main courtroom is also packed

TORI's DAD TO #RAFFERTY OUTSIDE COURT THIS MORNING "i will never be able to express to him the way i truely feel " @CTVNews @CTVToronto

Today is a healing day on twitter...the comments are beautiful
    "The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them."
    ★★★★★ ღ♥Lois McMaster Bujold♥ღ ★★★★★

I predict he will look bored and disinterested and roll his eyes and yawn. IMO
    As always, JMO

Evil is; as evil does.

Prayers for Jun Lin, his family and those that love him.
    Justice is patient, relentless in its pursuit and is on the march for Justin Lin....

Quote Originally Posted by greenthumb View Post
    Do you think the victim impact statements will be made public?

I'm uncomfortable with that.

It worries me that their grief may be diminished into 'a spectator sport'.

I think they should be given their privacy, to say what they want to say, knowing that it won't be splashed all over every newspaper in the country as though it was 'entertainment'. I know we all feel 'part' of this march for justice for Tori, but I do not feel entitled to share their most personal thoughts and grief.

Does anyone know for sure if that info will be tweeted/printed?
    I believe it will be shared. I think it's important for the world to know how this monster destroyed a family but most of all how Tori's life was taken b this selfish pathetic sick disgusting POS.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    brand new clean thread for sentencing.... move on over:
    5/15/2012--Sentencing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    doors will close here shortly

Quote Originally Posted by greenthumb View Post
    Do you think the victim impact statements will be made public?

I'm uncomfortable with that.

It worries me that their grief may be diminished into 'a spectator sport'.

I think they should be given their privacy, to say what they want to say, knowing that it won't be splashed all over every newspaper in the country as though it was 'entertainment'. I know we all feel 'part' of this march for justice for Tori, but I do not feel entitled to share their most personal thoughts and grief.

Does anyone know for sure if that info will be tweeted/printed?
    Not sure if they'll be made public in full, but I imagine there will be more in articles after court is done today.

I think it's possible that the family might want them public.

Opps sorry moving to new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by snoofer View Post
    I predict he will look bored and disinterested and roll his eyes and yawn. IMO
    That's fine, so long as it's noted for future reference when parole eligibility comes around. If he ever wants to see the light of day, he should be blubbering and cowering like in the police interrogation video.

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I believe it will be shared. I think it's important for the world to know how this monster destroyed a family but most of all how Tori's life was taken b this selfish pathetic sick disgusting POS.
    Thank you. I understand your point of view, but do not share it... I think there would be few among us who cannot imagine how this family was destroyed or the devastation they have suffered, I don't think it's necessary that we hear it from them personally.

I think the court definitely should hear the victim impact statements, but I question the value of them being made public. I believe I will sign off for that part, it feels dishonourable to me to read about their anguish.

Quote Originally Posted by JayFriend View Post
    That's fine, so long as it's noted for future reference when parole eligibility comes around. If he ever wants to see the light of day, he should be blubbering and cowering like in the police interrogation video.
    May this man NEVER see the light of day ever again. No matter if he rolls his eyes or tries to apologize Etc.

Death (Tori's Law) would be to easy. I hope he enjoys his closet with bars and sleeps with an one eye open feeling for the rest of his life!

(edited ) opps i did it again posted on old forum. Closing window now lol

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38