Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 801

Thread: CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012**arrest**- #15

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by LLLindsayy View Post
    I'm new to this case.

    Was the car reported stolen before or after Sierra went missing?

    I'm asking, because if it was reported stolen afterward, that would be make concerned that the owner might be trying to cover up for his/her actions. You know -- trying to say, "I didn't do it, it must have been the person who stole my car."

    No one knows for a fact the car was ever stolen. This info has yet to be released to the public, and I seriously doubt it ever will.

    Welcome to the case.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bgmiller5 For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    I disagree. Whatever lies that LE chooses to tell someone down at the station is on them. I can not see any justification for lying to the public taxpayers and citizens.

    I want to know that LE's word can be trusted.
    Too many lies to the public and deceits under the guise of "solving a case" will cause them to lose their credibility forever. Or it would take a very long time to restore. It's the boy who cried wolf syndrome.
    They may come to the public one day with the truth about something vital and important. But, it won't matter if most people have come to expect that LE can't be trusted in their statements and actions.

    Above all else we do have a right and an expectation of honesty from LE and every other branch of government. It isn't just their "business".
    It's everybody's business.
    It isn't "the boy who cried wolf" if one realizes they do that during many investigations. I thought the Sheriff's explanation on that subject was spot-on.

    Not to mention, many LE departments work differently. Some are good at what they do and some aren't. I think the departments involved in this have done rather well. When my mother became a cop she realized the first department she worked for was corrupt from the top down, so she went to a different city and the department worked differently and they solved many cases. They were rarely forthcoming with evidence they had. My father was a detective for a much larger city, and they withheld a lot of information from the public and had sometimes had to put out false information. It isn't abnormal.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bgmiller5 For This Useful Post:


  5. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    You are correct they were discovered during one of the searches done by the Klass foundation and turned over to the LE in case they had anything to do with Sierra.
    The searchers were not the ones who turned it over to the media either (nor were they on the sweatshirt). In both cases it was some attention seeking media hound who was following the SAR groups around and stalking them who ran and tattled to the news crews and then it blew up from there. It's sad that it can be that simple to totally derail a case in the public's eye. Week's were spent focusing on that stupid box when everyone who was in the middle of it knew it was not related.

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:


  7. #104
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    I suppose a private camera at someone's home could have captured the video near the purse? The other thing that bugs me about the purse, however, is the clothes being 'neatly folded'. Who does that??? I don't fold my clothes neatly in my closet! It is hard to imagine a scenario where someone has taken Sierra against her will, and then neatly folds her clothes prior to hiding them in plain sight.
    My guess is that Sierra may have wanted to wear something other than what her mother would approve of for school. She could have taken the pic to text to her Mom with the sweatshirt on, then switched and put the sweatshirt into her bags neatly because she would have to change into them before going home, as her mother would likely be home by then. Seems like a normal teenager rebellion thing to do.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to missingm For This Useful Post:


  9. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by bgmiller5 View Post
    It isn't "the boy who cried wolf" if one realizes they do that during many investigations. I thought the Sheriff's explanation on that subject was spot-on.
    Sorry. I think you refute your own statement.
    If it's to the point we should expect that LE is probably lying, then they already ARE the boy who cried wolf.

    So from now on when I read a statement from Cordoza or Sheriff Smith I will know that they could very well be lying or deceiving the public at large.
    It would be far better to know that when they speak, we can trust their word to US.
    If not, then I would expect a no comment versus a lie.

    Everybody else on here is operating under the assumption that LE said this and LE said that, as if it is factual information the public can trust. So maybe we should just disregard their statements altogether as unreliable and not necessarily the facts.

    The media can't be trusted with the facts and neither can LE.
    Great. Where does that leave us?

    Which statements made in this case are true and which ones are the lies?


    Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see ~ Benjamin Franklin

    (All my post are JMO)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to houndstooth For This Useful Post:


  11. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,565
    Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    The searchers were not the ones who turned it over to the media either (nor were they on the sweatshirt). In both cases it was some attention seeking media hound who was following the SAR groups around and stalking them who ran and tattled to the news crews and then it blew up from there. It's sad that it can be that simple to totally derail a case in the public's eye. Week's were spent focusing on that stupid box when everyone who was in the middle of it knew it was not related.
    Sarx I knew it was not the searchers who told the media about any of what has been found so far. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them and you know that . But I guess I did leave my post where it could be read that way.
    Sorry, I knew early on also the empty cuff box was nothing . But that was called logic
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDB For This Useful Post:


  13. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    8,002
    Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    You have to wonder why something like the year model even of this car would have been considered "top secret info". How one day the photo of the car is one day not deemed something that should be made public, then the very next it's released.
    And why was it mentioned at all on Monday when they've had it for some indeterminate time in the past? Because it was going to come out anyway on Friday. Why was it mentioned a month several weeks ago to AMW?
    I would hazard to guess to have "something" to bring to the National Spotlight of a show like America's Most Wanted. Evidently LE didn't want to show up empty-handed.

    Let's just say they have had it "in their custody" long enough to know without a public plea, information on the driver to be necessary.

    Here's what I do not understand about LE. The need to keep anything in a case secret from the public. Honestly.
    The perpetrators of any crime know all about the particulars. You aren't going to be keeping them in the dark. Only the public.


    Too many times you find statements in the media of LE saying, we found something. Now we aren't going to TELL you what we found but trust us, we
    found it!!

    This helps nothing. If you want to help a case and solicit information it has to be a two way street in a timely manner.

    This business with the car is too far after the fact for any information to come forward now, or be of much use because no one was looking at the car much less who was driving it. Except for someone involved with it, and they AREN'T going to be talking. But, I will be much surprised if the car is linked to the case, if after, how many weeks now they've known of it, they are just now telling you they are examining it for evidence??

    Good Post !

    BBM: I totally agree ... JMO, but in many of the cases I follow where LE keeps everything "secret" from the public, the case is going "cold", or unfortunatley, will probably never be solved ...

    And no disrespect for LE here, but what good does it do to "sit on" info -- especially when you have a community of people out there willing to help ? You have to TELL them what you need !

    And I too, will be "surprised" IF this car is connected ... if it was that important in helping find Sierra, the info should have blasted on the news immediately ...

    All JMO and MOO ...

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:


  15. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Sarx I knew it was not the searchers who told the media about any of what has been found so far. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them and you know that . But I guess I did leave my post where it could be read that way.
    Sorry, I knew early on also the empty cuff box was nothing . But that was called logic
    Totally was not calling you out on it, hope you didn't take it that way. Just wanted those who may come through and read here to have the facts, or at least as much as I can give them!

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:


  17. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    Good Post !

    BBM: I totally agree ... JMO, but in many of the cases I follow where LE keeps everything "secret" from the public, the case is going "cold", or unfortunatley, will probably never be solved ...

    And no disrespect for LE here, but what good does it do to "sit on" info -- especially when you have a community of people out there willing to help ? You have to TELL them what you need !

    And I too, will be "surprised" IF this car is connected ... if it was that important in helping find Sierra, the info should have blasted on the news immediately ...

    All JMO and MOO ...
    They already had the car. They needed to know if anyone knew who was driving it or saw who was driving it. Alas, no one seems to know...

    I doubt they were sitting on it as much as re-sparking interest in the case, or may have been hoping the perp would come forward. They put the info out there and the public can't make anything out of it either. Imagine that.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bgmiller5 For This Useful Post:


  19. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,042
    Someone is doing a good job of keeping Sierra in the news. Before the car new broke, there was information about the fundraisers including quotes from Marlene regarding self-defence, then the car, now the mother's day message. Before all that the lab results coming back. If someone knows what happened to Sierra but is trying to not get involved, keeping the pressure up will help. If they keep doling out info, it's probably a good thing, everything gets due attention.

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ozazure For This Useful Post:


  21. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    BAY AREA
    Posts
    10,565
    IMHO I am going to get blasted her but I really don't give a darn anymore. Everyone of you who think that our entire LE are nothing but liars and hiding the fact from John Q Public please do me a favor. Go To college get your degrees and become one . Every case I have been involved here in 9 years now there has been a darn good reason why John Q public does not know everything.
    JMHO but in some ways the Internet is really the LE worse enemy. If they say to much and we hear about it . Then we have people jump all over them asking why did they say that?
    If the don't reveal all they know band play it close to the vest. People gripe we need to know more. Guess what we can't have our cake and eat it to!!!!!

    You could not pay me a enough to put my life on the line daily like everyone of our LE do across this nation. Every time they put a badge on. I have the utmost respect and honor for the. And however they want to handle a case guess what they know better than I do how to treat it.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.


    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288


  22. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Francisco Peninsula
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by ozazure View Post
    Someone is doing a good job of keeping Sierra in the news. Before the car new broke, there was information about the fundraisers including quotes from Marlene regarding self-defence, then the car, now the mother's day message. Before all that the lab results coming back. If someone knows what happened to Sierra but is trying to not get involved, keeping the pressure up will help. If they keep doling out info, it's probably a good thing, everything gets due attention.
    Yes, LE, the family, KlaasKids and media are keeping a steady drip of information to ensure the case remains in the public's eye for over eight weeks so far. That kind of attention is difficult to sustain. They have put in thousands of hours and unheard of resources toward solving this baffling disappearance. I commend LE for its approach and I hold out hope there will be a conclusion soon.

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annie1004 For This Useful Post:


  24. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,159
    Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    Sorry. I think you refute your own statement.
    If it's to the point we should expect that LE is probably lying, then they already ARE the boy who cried wolf.

    So from now on when I read a statement from Cordoza or Sheriff Smith I will know that they could very well be lying or deceiving the public at large.
    It would be far better to know that when they speak, we can trust their word to US.
    If not, then I would expect a no comment versus a lie.

    Everybody else on here is operating under the assumption that LE said this and LE said that, as if it is factual information the public can trust. So maybe we should just disregard their statements altogether as unreliable and not necessarily the facts.

    The media can't be trusted with the facts and neither can LE.
    Great. Where does that leave us?

    Which statements made in this case are true and which ones are the lies?
    For whatever it is worth, my own impression is that LE rarely lies to the public. I've been following crime cases for 40 years and have seen very few cases where LE actually lied.

    It is true that they withhold full information from the public. Sometimes the statements that are made are formed very carefully so that they might be interpreted more broadly than is actually stated or in more than one way. In almost every case I've ever followed there is some detail that the media grabs onto that the police keep saying "no comment" on when LE really knows there's nothing to that detail.

    Sometimes LE makes genuine mistakes and releases information that turns out not to be true. One example of this was during the Beltway Sniper hunt, when LE thought the sniper was travelling in a white cargo van. It turned out not to be the case but that was a genuine mistake on the part of LE, not a deliberate lie.

    There are rarely outright lies.

  25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:


  26. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,159
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    Good Post !

    BBM: I totally agree ... JMO, but in many of the cases I follow where LE keeps everything "secret" from the public, the case is going "cold", or unfortunatley, will probably never be solved ...

    And no disrespect for LE here, but what good does it do to "sit on" info -- especially when you have a community of people out there willing to help ? You have to TELL them what you need !

    And I too, will be "surprised" IF this car is connected ... if it was that important in helping find Sierra, the info should have blasted on the news immediately ...

    All JMO and MOO ...
    BBM

    What good does it do to sit on information? Plenty!

    If you're playing cat and mouse with a perp, the last thing you want is for that perp to have a good idea of what you know or don't know.

    You keep some information in the deep dark so that if someone comes out with that information, you've got a suspect (or trail to a suspect).

    You give out some information that isn't all that important and let the media go into the usual frenzy over it so that the perp is constantly wondering "is this all they have? Do they have more? Is this all a bluff?" A nervous perp is less likely to commit another crime and more likely to make another mistake.

    As for the red car, it has been mentioned that they have over 80 bits of video where it is seen. That means someone or several someones spent hundreds of hours of watching black and white video, correlating what was in one piece of video with other pieces of video and figuring out which car or cars featured enough times to be beyond coincidence.

    Each piece of video ends up being viewed many times in order to get information, confirm information, check if the information from Tape A is also on Tape B and on Tape C.

    That is not an overnight job. It's not even a one week job. It's more like a multi-week job if you have lots of footage from lots of different cameras.

    Sometimes when LE plays it close to the vest, it means they have basically nuthin. Sometimes it means they are thisclose to an arrest and are just locking down all the details they can before making their move.

    In all the years I've been following cases, I have never been able to predict at the 2 month mark whether LE is onto someone or not. It takes longer, more like six to eight months, before it becomes clear.

  27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:


  28. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    IMHO I am going to get blasted her but I really don't give a darn anymore. Everyone of you who think that our entire LE are nothing but liars and hiding the fact from John Q Public please do me a favor. Go To college get your degrees and become one . Every case I have been involved here in 9 years now there has been a darn good reason why John Q public does not know everything.
    JMHO but in some ways the Internet is really the LE worse enemy. If they say to much and we hear about it . Then we have people jump all over them asking why did they say that?
    If the don't reveal all they know band play it close to the vest. People gripe we need to know more. Guess what we can't have our cake and eat it to!!!!!

    You could not pay me a enough to put my life on the line daily like everyone of our LE do across this nation. Every time they put a badge on. I have the utmost respect and honor for the. And however they want to handle a case guess what they know better than I do how to treat it.
    Thank you....if not you it would probably be me.

  29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bgmiller5 For This Useful Post:


  30. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by GrainneDhu View Post
    BBM

    What good does it do to sit on information? Plenty!

    If you're playing cat and mouse with a perp, the last thing you want is for that perp to have a good idea of what you know or don't know.

    You keep some information in the deep dark so that if someone comes out with that information, you've got a suspect (or trail to a suspect).

    You give out some information that isn't all that important and let the media go into the usual frenzy over it so that the perp is constantly wondering "is this all they have? Do they have more? Is this all a bluff?" A nervous perp is less likely to commit another crime and more likely to make another mistake.

    As for the red car, it has been mentioned that they have over 80 bits of video where it is seen. That means someone or several someones spent hundreds of hours of watching black and white video, correlating what was in one piece of video with other pieces of video and figuring out which car or cars featured enough times to be beyond coincidence.

    Each piece of video ends up being viewed many times in order to get information, confirm information, check if the information from Tape A is also on Tape B and on Tape C.

    That is not an overnight job. It's not even a one week job. It's more like a multi-week job if you have lots of footage from lots of different cameras.

    Sometimes when LE plays it close to the vest, it means they have basically nuthin. Sometimes it means they are thisclose to an arrest and are just locking down all the details they can before making their move.

    In all the years I've been following cases, I have never been able to predict at the 2 month mark whether LE is onto someone or not. It takes longer, more like six to eight months, before it becomes clear.
    I listened to the video again...it actually was said that "there are 80 pieces of video as evidence - some show the car close to Sierra's house, some don't." I personally took that to mean the car wasn't even in some of the videos. I could be wrong. Either way...very well put, again. Your posts are invaluable.

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bgmiller5 For This Useful Post:


  32. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,380
    Nor am I upset at the reporters who manufactured a stir around the sweatshirt and the handcuffs/condoms. It was always obvious the sheriffs took a dim view of those discoveries. The reporters are actually not as close to this case as we are; they have a pile of stories to work on. It was just a couple of finds that came up and I'd rather hear about them than not, even though they were not that interesting.

    So far, the books and bag are the pregnant discovery. They reveal an attitude about interaction in this crime at a point in time. To date, we're not sure who folded the clothing and tucked the bag behind the cactus but someone did and that person was not in a frenzy but composed.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

  33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:


  34. #118
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Nor am I upset at the reporters who manufactured a stir around the sweatshirt and the handcuffs/condoms. It was always obvious the sheriffs took a dim view of those discoveries. The reporters are actually not as close to this case as we are; they have a pile of stories to work on. It was just a couple of finds that came up and I'd rather hear about them than not, even though they were not that interesting.

    So far, the books and bag are the pregnant discovery. They reveal an attitude about interaction in this crime at a point in time. To date, we're not sure who folded the clothing and tucked the bag behind the cactus but someone did and that person was not in a frenzy but composed.
    I've said it before, but I don't think we will ever know why and how the bag ended up there. That would mean someone confessed and I don't believe that will happen in this case. We may see a conviction someday, but I don't think we will learn why this bag was placed, tossed, hidden, etc...not unless the suspect talks, which is why I am so doubtful.
    Just my opinion, of course.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  36. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,426
    maybe Sierra put the bag there, after she willingly left from the driveway, with someone she some how knew...
    maybe to make it look like an abduction
    I dunno, throwing stuff out there

    Oh and can anyone clarify? It might have been a rumor some where I was reading, but wasn't the person she was texting that morning about meeting, actually from the Fremont high school?

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:


  38. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by houndstooth View Post
    Sorry. I think you refute your own statement.
    If it's to the point we should expect that LE is probably lying, then they already ARE the boy who cried wolf.

    So from now on when I read a statement from Cordoza or Sheriff Smith I will know that they could very well be lying or deceiving the public at large.
    It would be far better to know that when they speak, we can trust their word to US.
    If not, then I would expect a no comment versus a lie.

    Everybody else on here is operating under the assumption that LE said this and LE said that, as if it is factual information the public can trust. So maybe we should just disregard their statements altogether as unreliable and not necessarily the facts.

    The media can't be trusted with the facts and neither can LE.
    Great. Where does that leave us?

    Which statements made in this case are true and which ones are the lies?
    From the quote you have at the of your posts ("Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see" ~ Benjamin Franklin) it appears that you don't believe or trust anyone, not just the media and law enforcement.

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to MtnDweller For This Useful Post:


  40. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33,983
    Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    maybe Sierra put the bag there, after she willingly left from the driveway, with someone she some how knew...
    maybe to make it look like an abduction
    I dunno, throwing stuff out there

    Oh and can anyone clarify? It might have been a rumor some where I was reading, but wasn't the person she was texting that morning about meeting, actually from the Fremont high school?
    Just a rumor, as far as anything that has been made public...it has not been released who she was in contact with that morning.
    Just my opinion, of course.

  41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  42. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,752

    Support our LE

    Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    IMHO I am going to get blasted her but I really don't give a darn anymore. Everyone of you who think that our entire LE are nothing but liars and hiding the fact from John Q Public please do me a favor. Go To college get your degrees and become one . Every case I have been involved here in 9 years now there has been a darn good reason why John Q public does not know everything.
    JMHO but in some ways the Internet is really the LE worse enemy. If they say to much and we hear about it . Then we have people jump all over them asking why did they say that?
    If the don't reveal all they know band play it close to the vest. People gripe we need to know more. Guess what we can't have our cake and eat it to!!!!!

    You could not pay me a enough to put my life on the line daily like everyone of our LE do across this nation. Every time they put a badge on. I have the utmost respect and honor for the. And however they want to handle a case guess what they know better than I do how to treat it.
    This is so well said. LE are *people* who are trying their very best, despite the limited resources they have to work with. LE can only be as effective as the support and Partnership that they receive from the Community of Citizens. In the Lamar case, I think they have done an outstanding job thus far. Sure, there have been things that could have been done even better, but these are human beings who are trying their best. I remember a friend of mine (a homicide Detective, long since retired), who would agonize over his cases and work until he dropped.

    Every day I watch the news of Sierra and pray for her. I also pray for those searching for her and the LE working on her case that they may be blessed with insight and guidance from above.

    Keep sleuthing and keep praying!
    My posts are opinion and speculation only.

  43. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rosesfromangels For This Useful Post:


  44. #123
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    Oh and can anyone clarify? It might have been a rumor some where I was reading, but wasn't the person she was texting that morning about meeting, actually from the Fremont high school?
    If this is accurate, it's a critical piece of information. This all goes back to WHY this young girl had to move from her beloved high school in the first place? No one is revealing that information, but it's paramont to this case. What type of trouble was she in? Who did she p*ss off so badly she had to move from that town? Or, did she move over the embarrassment or harrassment related to her father's RSO status?

    I'm still of the opinion that LE knows who did this, but are waiting for additional evidence before making an arrest.

    I continue to pray for Sierra...
    My posts are opinion and speculation only.

  45. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rosesfromangels For This Useful Post:


  46. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    53
    The same dogs who tracked SL's scent from the driveway would have picked it up at the shed if she had been there. The only other explanation for the bag I can think of is if it were composed at her home and then placed there (clothing taken out of her drawers, put in the bag, bag put next to the shed, etc.)

    At this point I believe LE really has NOTHING, or they know everything and are trying to find either SL, or her body, to be able to prosecute.

  47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yodle For This Useful Post:


  48. #125
    SmoothOperator's Avatar
    SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,586
    80 different pieces of video evidence.. Some show the car<Jetta> near Sierra's home.. Some do not... But FORENSICS AND WITNESSES lead them to believe the car is tied to her disappearance..
    Ok the above information is IMO important.. ATLEAST for me IT DOES IN FACT TELL ME SOME VERY DEFINITE AND SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NEW AND UNTIL NOW UNKNOWN TO US..

    I'll jump right into the meat of what I'm talking about rather than speaking of the smaller details and leading up to what is the main info of importance.. We learn outright what it is that has LE believing the car is in fact involved..

    A) is the FORENSICS- we learn outright that there are FORENSICS which have yielded evidence that the car was involved in Sierra's abduction.. IMO with that major tidbit of info I would feel safe assuming that the FORENSICS of which she speaks quite likely.. IMO very likely are DNA FORENSICS of Sierra.. IMO I believe it's likely that Sierra's DNA in some shape or form was recovered from the red Jetta.. Hair, finger prints to name IMO the most common and the most definite FORENSICS that could be yielded from the vehicle that would definitely LEAD LE TO BELIEVE THAT THE CAR WAS INVOLVED IN HER ABDUCTION.. I've given my opinion of what I believe to be the most likeliest FORENSICS that would lead LE to be confident the car was involved.. But what is FACT is that LE does tell us there are FORENSICS that does lead them to believe the car is involved in Sierra's disappearance.. Others may have some different ideas or opinions on what they believe could be the FORENSICS of which LE is speaking of thats led them to believe the car is in fact involved..

    B)is the WITNESSES- LE tells us outright that there are in fact WITNESSES that have given LE information that this red Jetta is in fact involved in Sierra's disappearance.. While IMO not as strong as the FORENSICS due to the fact that DNA/FORENSICS are hold in your hand, and see with your eyes type of evidence that IMO directly ties Sierra to the vehicle in some form or fashion.. Whereas WITNESSES are not as solid and sure, but nonetheless important ESPECIALLY IN CONJUNCTION with the FORENSIC EVIDENCE that they have tying the vehicle to Sierra's abduction.. A WITNESS account on top of already having the FORENSICS pretty much proving the direct involvement of the car to Sierra's abduction.. IS JUST FURTHER SOLIDIFYING THAT THEY(LE) KNOW DUE TO THE FACT THAT EXCELLENT EVIDENCE IS INDICATING THIS RED JETTA WAS INVOLVED IN SIERRA's ABDUCTION..

    IMO either A) or B) alone without the other is really good evidence in and of itself(especially the forensics of course being the more solid of the two).. But you combine A) and B) together and we're talking strong enough evidence that IMO very much is seen to hold up in a court of law as very substantial proof..

    These details that We learn from Sheriff Smith are IMO extremely promising that this car is indeed involved and that THIS IS NOT A wild goose chase BASED MERELY UPON video from the areas around Morgan Hill and their having pieced together that this black hooded, red Jetta "may" or "may not" be involved and that's what we are presently waiting on..

    No way, Jose is that what is going on here.. Much different is that the FACT is that LE is way ahead in this game of the black hooded, red Jetta.. They are not even questioning could it be related?.. Hell to the NO.. They(LE) have FORENSICS and WITNESSES THAT LEAD THEM(LE) TO BELIEVE THIS JETTA IS DIRECTLY NOT ONLY RELATED, BUT IT IS INVOLVED IN SIERRA's DISAPPEARANCE..

    IMO that is HUGE, HUGE NEWS!!!.. IMO that is HUGE, HUGE INFORMATION that we hadn't a clue of prior to Sheriff Smith releasing these details.. Details that IMO are absolutely that they have actual evidence proving that the red Jetta is involved in Sierra's abduction.. THAT IS HUGE YOU GUYS!!
    I don't get that no one is over the moon that it certainly appears as tho this case is having forward movement.. That IMO has great potential to lead to Sierra.. IT'S HUGE IMO!!!

    One last thing I wanted to mention and someone please help refresh my memory(that or either tell me I'm totally off base and have obviously confused details of a different case).. Either way somebody help a sister out..lol.. Does anyone else recall quite early on in the case that it been stated or asked in the media that for anyone who may have seen, or possibly seen, or believed to have seen someone matching Sierra's description in a vehicle in any of the areas, highways, interstates in and/or around the greater area(for example..Morgan Hill, San Jose, Gilroy, etc, etc, etc.. )..<-- and the example is mine in my just giving a guesstimated area that includes wide sweeping areas of where Sierra could have been possibly seen in a vehicle in and/or around the day she was abducted(and my being in no way local I just listed some of the surrounding areas of MH)

    It definitely is possible that some of us may have engaged in discussion about anyone seeing Sierra that day in a vehicle.. As in not as fact, but rather in hoping that maybe someone that would see her on the news, see her on a flier, or billboard, etc.. And that someone may recall having seen in her in a passing vehicle somewhere... I'll fully admit that could be what I am thinking of.. But not being certain I wanted to ask you guys if any of you recall early on that this was something asked in the PUBLICY..IN THE MEDIA..Like was it mentioned that for people to come forward if they thought they had possibly seen someone matching Sierras description..????????

    The reason I'm so curious to know whether it was just discussion here about this particular issue or whether it was actually at some point mentioned in the media about anyone to call/come forward if they recalled seeing someone matching Sierras description in a passing vehicle.. Or a vehicle at a particular location.. Or Side of the road.. Or Red light.. Or Stop sign.. Etc.. Is because With that issue being in mind as possibly publicly asked about early on it just has me wondering if that description of this specific, unique black hooded, red Jetta was given very early on for instance by a witness who believed they saw Sierra in that car that day.. This IMO would make the Jetta Popping up on different surveillance video of the area ALL THE MORE IMPORTANT TO LE and all the more that LE has been working this angle for quite sometime and it's not just developed overnight.. KWIM??

    So TIA to anyone who can answer or shed some light on was this particular issue brought up PUBLICLY IN THE MEDIA early on....OR .... Is it just that some of us here had discussed this issue and there wasn't any PUBLIC STATEMENTS OR PLEAS for people who possibly had seen Sierra in a vehicle that day..???

    All in all regardless of what the actual answer is to my question.. It's irrelevant to what IMO is the IMPORTANT FACT THAT LE HAVE BOTH FORENSICS AND WITNESSES THAT TIE THIS BLACK HOODED, RED JETTA DIRECTLY TO SIERRA's ABDUCTION.... THAT IMO IS VERY SIGNIFICANT AS WELL AS PROMISING!!

    ** and my apologies for this being one of my rather more long winded posts.... Please forgive me as I'm just thrilled to see actual forward movement


    ____________________...
    Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

  49. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:


Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 **arrest** - #19
    By bessie in forum Missing Forum Discussion
    Replies: 1108
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:48 PM
  2. CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 **arrest** - #18
    By bessie in forum Missing Forum Discussion
    Replies: 1068
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 10:16 PM
  3. CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 **arrest** - #17
    By bessie in forum Missing Forum Discussion
    Replies: 2050
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 06:38 PM
  4. CA CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 **arrest** - #16
    By bessie in forum Missing Forum Discussion
    Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 12:37 AM
  5. CA CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 - #7
    By imamaze in forum Missing Forum Discussion
    Replies: 1072
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •