Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Thank you for joining Websleuths! :welcome3:

Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

Our rules can be reviewed here: The Rules (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.

Thread 1

Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.

Media/Timeline Reference Thread: CLICK HERE

CHAT ROOM: not for case discussion!

491833-allison-baden-clay.jpg

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/05/04/1226346/491833-allison-baden-clay.jpg

YOU ARE RIGHT ON, even when they aren't you feel like they are...its a very isolating situation to be in...if you confide in a friend, they tell you to leave...if you don't leave, eventually you stop confiding in your friend because you think they are getting frustrated with you and think 'you don't really want help'

Yes! And as part of an abusive situation, the abuser tries to isolate victim from friends and family anyway, so the two compound each other.

Regarding the phone... Is it possible that they have all the info they need - recieved from the telco? And that they are saying that they need it still to let the perp/s feel a little more relaxed about what info QPS has?

I'm really wondering what else on that phone is so damned important???

Maybe they just want to find it's location so they can piece together the movements of the killer.

They could relocate, etc. Also, not all victims end up dead if they decide to leave.

Hi caseclosed. DV is soooo complicated so I'm not going to try to explain whys and why nots. (by the time I write this someone else will probably have already done that, and probably better than I could as I am very tired).

I will tell you this though... RSPCA runs a program called dv connect, so if someone is experiencing dv and finding it hard to leave as they don't wish to leave a pet, the RSPCA will place the pet in foster care until such time as the person is back on their feet and can take their pet back. I'm sure those of you with pets can understand how you would NOT leave a beloved animal-especially in a bad situation. This program does make it that little bit easier for those people to escape dv.

I know this isn't relevant to the case but as there's no new news I decided to tell you anyway :) I just thought some of you might be interested to know. (and if you or anyone you know is experiencing dv, know that your pet can be looked after!)

Thanks cc, it's good to know that. What a great and needed program and I will keep it in mind to pass on if ever I think relevant.

Time to call it a night I think! Sleep tight everybody and thanks for sharing your thoughts

So, I been busy and away from the thread ... tried to read all the pages to catch up but it takes too long....

I did however seem to pick up that the father is being blamed now...(old nigel)??

I dont think anyone else is part of it but GBC....

Is there any local goss that suggests anything further? Hows the toxicology reports going?

So, I been busy and away from the thread ... tried to read all the pages to catch up but it takes too long....

I did however seem to pick up that the father is being blamed now...(old nigel)??

Is there any local goss that suggests anything further? Hows the toxicology reports going?

Hi BrizzychickinUSA

Unfortunately no further news, toxicology tests and autopsy results should be back any day now (or so they keep saying).

That's the update, I'm off to bed like everyone else.

The only new thing today's paper says is that they are believed to be chasing new leads following an operation at Kenmore roundabout last week.

Also says "Mr Baden-Clay yesterday refused to comment on claims he was yet to provide an official statement to police".

The papers keep reporting multiple people are expected to be charged (one local policitian blogged today that up to 5 people may be charged in relation to Allison's murder).

So with the thought that more than one person will be charged most people are suspecting that members of his family may also be involved somehow, either before, during or after the fact.

Hi Brizzy

Things seem to be in a bit of a holding-pattern at the mo. Which could mean quiet before the storm - or could mean investigators and forensics are calmly and surely going about their tasks unconcerned/oblivious to impatience on the part of the public. Or ... could mean investigators are changing tack to throw the killer/s. Could mean anything or nothing

There's talk of 5 killers although I haven't seen anything official to support it

Edit: shouldn't have said 5 killers. Too late at night. Talk is of 5 involved apparently

Dear Ixnaye, :uthere:
Your AWESOME idea ~ Quote from Thread 7:
"Can I just say to the person who mentioned earlier the possibility of a foundation in Allison's memory, if Allison was a DV victim then it would great to have a safe house named in her memory.

SHEA House (after each of her girls and Allison) has a nice ring to it.

A safe house where other women and children can go for shelter in times of crisis until they can find themselves something more permanent."

That truly is an AWESOME idea dear one, but in this instance, it's quite possible, maybe even probable, that Allison's 3 precious little angels will be raised by her dearest parents. :grouphug:

If so, then any donations should ideally go towards their education & upbringing etc. My elderly parents wouldn't blink any eye to do likewise for their grandchildren, but for ALL parties concerned, my parents' home simply wouldn't be adequate. Living in a confined space wouldn't be good for anyone, and ALL will need & deserve their rightful space, as well as the ability to carry on with their lives, as Allison would have wished. :bee:

IF, IF by chance the 3 angels do end up in Allison's parent's care, they would then need to build an adjoining 3 bedroom flatlet with at least a bathroom, leisure room/lounge & small kitchenette :popcorn: (big enough for a washing machine & tumble drier). << Many companies will surely 'fall over themselves' to donate ALL appliances & furnishings? :eek:nline:

Then, they would need to, IDEALLY, if donations are generous enough, be in a position to hire a full-time, live-in carer :angel: ~ one who played the role of your average stay-at-home Mom :sweep: ~ i.e. getting the angels ready for school, tending to all their laundry & homework, keeping tabs on their sporting activitivies to ensure the right uniforms are packed. etc, shopping for & preparing their daily meals (& Gran & Gramps' too when so desired) ~ whilst ALL the time, allowing each free access to one another's homes, as though it was just one big jolly home! :party:

Without this, I'm afraid that Allison's parents could very easily go downhill fast. :tears: They need as much STRESS removed from their shoulders as possible.

Maybe let's EACH pray :please: & ask Allison to speak to us in our dream-time, and tell us what she thinks would be best for her angels ... IF of course, their daddy may have to take leave of such a responsibility.

JUST A RANDOM thought guys. You can add your own of course ... or even criticise mine. :banghead:

Love & LIGHT & wisdom to one & ALL,
~Durban ~ South Africa~ :star1:

Sleepover confirmation in todays newspaper may be inaccurate reporting. However assuming it is correct and that GBC and ABC were estranged, the obvious sleepover location for 3 children on a school night, would have been with him. What a perfect night for his (ex)wife to vanish - especially if there is a cast iron alibi for the whereabouts of both GBC and his new partner. The declaration by GBC's sister, that ABC was depressed fits with the story that Allison may have wandered off and taken her own life somewhere hence his belief a search would prove fruit-less. How fortuitous was it that her body was found. Just sharing a few possibilities

Sleepover confirmation in todays newspaper may be inaccurate reporting. However assuming it is correct and that GBC and ABC were estranged, the obvious sleepover location for 3 children on a school night, would have been with him. What a perfect night for his (ex)wife to vanish - especially if there is a cast iron alibi for the whereabouts of both GBC and his new partner. The declaration by GBC's sister, that ABC was depressed fits with the story that Allison may have wandered off and taken her own life somewhere hence his belief a search would prove fruit-less. How fortuitous was it that her body was found. Just sharing a few possibilities

My comprehension's probably nil at this time in the morning, but unless I'm mistaken, the husband was at the home in the morning and claimed to police he'd gone to bed around ten, last seeing the wife as she watched tv. Doesn't that suggest that they were living together in the home?

Dear Ixnaye, :uthere:
Your AWESOME idea ~ Quote from Thread 7:
"Can I just say to the person who mentioned earlier the possibility of a foundation in Allison's memory, if Allison was a DV victim then it would great to have a safe house named in her memory.

SHEA House (after each of her girls and Allison) has a nice ring to it.

A safe house where other women and children can go for shelter in times of crisis until they can find themselves something more permanent."

That truly is an AWESOME idea dear one, but in this instance, it's quite possible, maybe even probable, that Allison's 3 precious little angels will be raised by her dearest parents. :grouphug:

If so, then any donations should ideally go towards their education & upbringing etc. My elderly parents wouldn't blink any eye to do likewise for their grandchildren, but for ALL parties concerned, my parents' home simply wouldn't be adequate. Living in a confined space wouldn't be good for anyone, and ALL will need & deserve their rightful space, as well as the ability to carry on with their lives, as Allison would have wished. :bee:

IF, IF by chance the 3 angels do end up in Allison's parent's care, they would then need to build an adjoining 3 bedroom flatlet with at least a bathroom, leisure room/lounge & small kitchenette :popcorn: (big enough for a washing machine & tumble drier). << Many companies will surely 'fall over themselves' to donate ALL appliances & furnishings? :eek:nline:

Then, they would need to, IDEALLY, if donations are generous enough, be in a position to hire a full-time, live-in carer :angel: ~ one who played the role of your average stay-at-home Mom :sweep: ~ i.e. getting the angels ready for school, tending to all their laundry & homework, keeping tabs on their sporting activitivies to ensure the right uniforms are packed. etc, shopping for & preparing their daily meals (& Gran & Gramps' too when so desired) ~ whilst ALL the time, allowing each free access to one another's homes, as though it was just one big jolly home! :party:

Without this, I'm afraid that Allison's parents could very easily go downhill fast. :tears: They need as much STRESS removed from their shoulders as possible.

Maybe let's EACH pray :please: & ask Allison to speak to us in our dream-time, and tell us what she thinks would be best for her angels ... IF of course, their daddy may have to take leave of such a responsibility.

JUST A RANDOM thought guys. You can add your own of course ... or even criticise mine. :banghead:

Love & LIGHT & wisdom to one & ALL,
~Durban ~ South Africa~ :star1:

My thoughts are that the 3 girls attend either their mothers school IGGS where they should board....but thats in Ipswich and at the time when their mother attended that school it was run by the Anglican Church...now it is non denomination. Therefore...I think the Girls should attend a school on the Gold Coast (an hour from Brisbane) where Allisons parents now reside. The Southport 'st aidens' is an Anglican church ladies college and very much appropriate. It would be better for the girls as they wont come accross this terrible tragidy and gossip down there as much as they would in IGGS. They can also board...full or Day board..Mon to Frid....on the weekends they can be with grandparents or who ever. I have family who have attended this school and it is VERY VERY GOOD.....They were also Boarders....

My thoughts are that the 3 girls attend either their mothers school IGGS where they should board....but thats in Ipswich and at the time when their mother attended that school it was run by the Anglican Church...now it is non denomination. Therefore...I think the Girls should attend a school on the Gold Coast (an hour from Brisbane) where Allisons parents now reside. The Southport 'st aidens' is an Anglican church ladies college and very much appropriate. It would be better for the girls as they wont come accross this terrible tragidy and gossip down there as much as they would in IGGS. They can also board...full or Day board..Mon to Frid....on the weekends they can be with grandparents or who ever. I have family who have attended this school and it is VERY VERY GOOD.....They were also Boarders....

That's a great idea. Well thought

Hi Brizzy

Things seem to be in a bit of a holding-pattern at the mo. Which could mean quiet before the storm - or could mean investigators and forensics are calmly and surely going about their tasks unconcerned/oblivious to impatience on the part of the public. Or ... could mean investigators are changing tack to throw the killer/s. Could mean anything or nothing

There's talk of 5 killers although I haven't seen anything official to support it

Edit: shouldn't have said 5 killers. Too late at night. Talk is of 5 involved apparently

WOT???? 5 killers????

This is so not right???? It just doesnt seem plausible to me????

I thought I had read somewhere about a strangled neck...drugs maybe..in earlier posts....

Isnt only ABC and GBC cars that have been searched and are still held....surely if 5 killers were involved their cars, houses, computers, mobiles etc would be getting scrutinized too?

Why are they saying 5 I wonder??? Im in shock...I would never have thought that kenmore could have such a homicide occur....and no way to such a lovely lady....

Oh well....time to hang the laundry out in the rain....

WOT???? 5 killers????

This is so not right???? It just doesnt seem plausible to me????

I thought I had read somewhere about a strangled neck...drugs maybe..in earlier posts....

Isnt only ABC and GBC cars that have been searched and are still held....surely if 5 killers were involved their cars, houses, computers, mobiles etc would be getting scrutinized too?

Why are they saying 5 I wonder??? Im in shock...I would never have thought that kenmore could have such a homicide occur....and no way to such a lovely lady....

Oh well....time to hang the laundry out in the rain....

Should be 'possibly 5 involved'. But this did not come from the police as far as I'm aware

You're correct in what you say of course. There's been no mention of searches conducted on others. May have been, but nothing about it in the media that I could find

Hi BrizzychickinUSA

Unfortunately no further news, toxicology tests and autopsy results should be back any day now (or so they keep saying).

That's the update, I'm off to bed like everyone else.

The only new thing today's paper says is that they are believed to be chasing new leads following an operation at Kenmore roundabout last week.

Also says "Mr Baden-Clay yesterday refused to comment on claims he was yet to provide an official statement to police".

The papers keep reporting multiple people are expected to be charged (one local policitian blogged today that up to 5 people may be charged in relation to Allison's murder).

So with the thought that more than one person will be charged most people are suspecting that members of his family may also be involved somehow, either before, during or after the fact.

I still find it hard to believe that anyone assisted in the murder of ABC rather than GBC...

Unless.....GBC did it then confessed to his family days later as they were searching around pullenvale...and they all assisted in disposing the body to its final resting place...but sort of cant see that as that whole family would have been under 'watch' the moment ABC was reported missing....

So,.....what are the rumours on the 5 maybe killers? How, who, why, when,???

I still find it hard to believe that anyone assisted in the murder of ABC rather than GBC...

Unless.....GBC did it then confessed to his family days later as they were searching around pullenvale...and they all assisted in disposing the body to its final resting place...but sort of cant see that as that whole family would have been under 'watch' the moment ABC was reported missing....

So,.....what are the rumours on the 5 maybe killers? How, who, why, when,???

I could be wrong, but seems a local politician had a bit to say in his blog, which is where the '5' rumour appears to have originated

5 certainly would be overkill (sorry). Fewer the better is usually the rule isn't it. Unless a contract was taken out on ABC. Which, if we entertain that for a second or two, may be why police responded so swiftly. They may have heard earlier that a 'hit' had been commissioned, but may not have been provided any solid details. If so (and I'm not claiming for a minute this was the case) there might have been two contract killers. Plus the individual who organised it. With a couple in the know, either before or after

Ok sleuths (theorists)....Some yes and no answers please...

Premeditated means the killer would have planned this. Was this a planned attack?
Was there more than 2 people including the killer who will be charged?
Was the lawyer at the house when the police arrived?
Does the trailer have anything to do with the killer or accomplacie?
Was there already overwheing evidence before the forensics?
Was ABC killed at her own home?
Did the children sleep elsewhere that evening?
Will life insurance be a motive in this case?
Is the roundabout focus on a witness seeing a suspect or accomplacie in the area but not in a car?
Did the killer attend the funeral?
Was the body dumped upstream?
Did Allison go for a walk?
Was death cause by strangulation?
Will an arrest be made this week?

Ok therorist....Some yes and no answers please...

Premeditated means the killer would have planned this. Was this a planned attack?
Was there more than 2 people including the killer who will be charged?
Was the lawyer at the house when the police arrived?
Does the trailer have anything to do with the killer or accomplacie?
Was there already overwheing evidence buy the forensics be the killers downfall?
Was ABC killed at her own home?
Did the children sleep elsewhere that evening?
Will life insurance be a motive in this case?
Is the roundabout focus on a witness seeing a suspect or accomplacie in the area but not in a car?
Did the killer attend the funeral?
Was the body dumped upstream?
Did Allison go for a walk?
Was death cause by strangulation?
Will an arrest be made this week?

Who's Theorist ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online