Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Quote Originally Posted by Ixnaye View Post
    Where are not allowed to post rumours so instead I will put my theory forward.

So in my humble opinion

GBC was not the most faithful of husbands, ABC was aware of that and hence the marriage was on the rocks, ABC recently became aware of the result of her husband's womanising ways (set to make an appearance in 9 mths time).

Divorce wanted, explosive argument ensued, GBC lost his temper and accidentally killed Allison, confided in his family to help cover up his crime.
    Hey, anything is possible. We could all be quite surprised by what really went down in the end.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:

I am sure it was not suicide as the QPS have made it quite clear it was treated as a homicide and Allison knew her killer.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whitechapel View Post
    Is this a fact?
    Do you have a link for that??
    lol - just kidding.
    I'll let you have your speculation on that one.. No links provided to protect the innocent till proven guilty.. and just you try!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnfoldingTruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rational View Post
    Or just maybe detective Ainsworth did not tell GBC but someone else did and in that case it was 'news to him'
    Yes thats what I just suggested. It may well have been news to him. But its not to say someone else didn't tell GBC to stay away.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnfoldingTruth For This Useful Post:

I am sure it was not suicide as the QPS have made it quite clear it was treated as a homicide and Allison knew her killer.
    Definitely, and it's now just all about (hopefully) getting the evidence.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to factfinda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside View Post
    No.. go and do some housework LOLOL.
    Bahahahaha! I've had withdrawal symptoms today - my students have probably been wondering what an old biddy is doing playing with an iphone - trying to read posts - but my eyes are stuffed!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CJ60 For This Useful Post:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CJ60 View Post
    Wah! Believe it or not - I work too! And I have just come home to a new thread and 15 pages!

Put me out of my misery guys - is there anything new, or can I just pick up here?
    Hi CH60
    Depends what you are looking for?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Wah! Believe it or not - I work too! And I have just come home to a new thread and 15 pages!

Put me out of my misery guys - is there anything new, or can I just pick up here?
    Not sure is you caught this, but the police have allegedly been door knocking around Nigelaine's house to ask if they neighbours saw anything strange on the night Allison went missing.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paradox11 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
    Once charges are laid, whcih constitute the commencement of criminal proceedings, the forum owners should consider the nature and extent of the discussion on the forum until those proceedings are completed.
    I like the fact Hawkins' language (maybe?) indicates he expects charges to be laid. Gives me some hope.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keyboredom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboredom View Post
    I like the fact Hawkins' language (maybe?) indicates he expects charges to be laid. Gives me some hope.
    Once charges are laid, if the QPS have not been outfoxed, you would expect the forum to shut down comment so as not to prejudice any trial?? Forum mods for comment

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Southern Rain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
    These test results are necessary before anyone is charged. The investigators will need to rule out some other possible causes of death before recommending that somebody be charged with causing that death. To not do so would invite defence lawyers to criticse, for a jury's benefit, the conduct of the investigation. If they are indeed waitexpecting a null report, there will be nothing to report or to release. Even if police suspected the involvement of drugs in the death, these tests may not necessarily be conclusive or even useful, depending on how long before death the drugs were ingested and the particular metabolites involved (if any). Furthermore, the John Tonge Centre is notoriously under resourced.

Once charges are laid, whcih constitute the commencement of criminal proceedings, the forum owners should consider the nature and extent of the discussion on the forum until those proceedings are completed.
    So now we all know where Hawkins works.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxymoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Rain View Post
    http://olavebadenpowell.worldguiding...ies/mygran.pdf

Read about Nigel and Elaine Baden-Clay - that insurance industry connection again...
    Jeez, having scanned that pompous drivel I would like to travel back in time and un-learn how to read. That lot are so far up themselves they must be inside out.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Keyboredom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox11 View Post
    Not sure is you caught this, but the police have been door knocking around Nigelaine's house to ask if they neighbours saw anything strange on the night Allison went missing.
    Cheers Paradox11!

That makes sense.

Putting myself in Allison's shoes - if I thought things were getting aggressive, I would get my car keys, phone and go pick up kids - and head to my mum and dad. But thought if she had headed to BC's - and actually arrived there, QPS would have checked with residents. Or, if they saw comings and goings at odd times of night...

Hey - it didn't take 15 pages just to get that new snippet out, did it?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJ60 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldingTruth View Post
    I know we don't know- obviously. But it has been my suspicion for some time that there was a possibility of her being drugged. I think I have mentioned it a couple of times previously, particularly as it seems this is a major thing the police are waiting on. A few people said nah, that was just standard course. And I do understand toxicology reports are standard course in Autopsy. But Its just something I felt and the Police did seem to be putting alot of emphasis on waiting for them.
    I wish I'd remembered your previous posts about this. I've read so much lately that everything becomes a blur after a while. IMO drugging or poisoning would be more up GBC's alley. I don't see him as being the physcially violent type. He's just a big girl's blouse IMO.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Makara For This Useful Post:

Is Century 21 Westside still open for business? Anyone buying, renting a house through them at the moment? Staff still there?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Southern Rain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxymoo View Post
    So now we all know where Hawkins works.
    Except me, I don't know where Hawkins works...?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to KatiKutloose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by UnfoldingTruth View Post
    I will try to find the quote/link. But he said 'its news to me' in regards to BC saying he was told(or his sister saying) he was told to stay away from the command post.

I can't find it off hand, sorry.

I had a thought though, I wonder if there is a possibility of a Police officer- less senior has told him to stay clear and D. Ainsworth was unaware of that.. so yes 'its news to me'.. (I am not defending the actions of not being there I am just looking for possibilities.)
    I thought the 'news to me' response was after a reporter asked about a 'pajero' being returned to the house at 11pm? Perhaps that was a seperate news conference?

Smile

Hi CH60
    Depends what you are looking for?
    The really important stuff! anyone else admitted to being boy/girl/hermaphrodite? Anyone come up with new movie titles....

35. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ60 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KatiKutloose View Post
    Except me, I don't know where Hawkins works...?
    I think he wears a white coat not yellow, and maybe even sees dead people.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Rain View Post
    Mimi2456 - do you happen to work at the Century 21 Westside office?
    Nah, but I wish I was a fly on the wall there!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mimi2456 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by linette View Post
    Hey, anything is possible. We could all be quite surprised by what really went down in the end.
    Sorry I just had to:
    I'm guessing Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the Study!

Here is a description of Colonel Mustard's personality:
    "This character of the board game Clue is represented by the color yellow. He is your typical adventurer with a rich military background. Colonel Mustard (his first name in the British version is Michael) continues to practice archery and shooting by going hunting. He's a dashing and handsome man with a proud demeanor. He loves to challenge people to a duel if they cross him and he isn't afraid to speak his mind. A bachelor, Colonel Mustard has been smitten by Mrs. Peacock and Miss Scarlet. He is a tough man to accuse, so you had better be right."
    lol

Please don't be offended, I am in no way taking this lightly...but I just had to

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms Fawn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jojo85 View Post
    I thought the 'news to me' response was after a reporter asked about a 'pajero' being returned to the house at 11pm? Perhaps that was a seperate news conference?
    Do you mean Prado?

Cheers Paradox11!

That makes sense.

Putting myself in Allison's shoes - if I thought things were getting aggressive, I would get my car keys, phone and go pick up kids - and head to my mum and dad. But thought if she had headed to BC's - and actually arrived there, QPS would have checked with residents. Or, if they saw comings and goings at odd times of night...

Hey - it didn't take 15 pages just to get that new snippet out, did it?

That is very interesting!! hmmm... something to ponder. Do you still think it could have happened that way?

The really important stuff! anyone else admitted to being boy/girl/hermaphrodite? Anyone come up with new movie titles....

I am going to cook been making everyone eat emergency frozen meals so better do something fresh (but quick) so I can come back LOL

45. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jojo85 View Post
    I thought that too!!!!!!! I remember "news to me" said in response to the reporter asking about the Prado
    Last edited by Cccclllaareb; 05-15-2012 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Freudian slip

Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast