Trial Thread: May 14, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, another day of the nice, ditzy lady explaining her righteousness to the prosecution. Wonder if more eyes will roll in the jury box today.

As the memorable Betty Davis said in All About Eve, ""Fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy ride."

OT is there a thread for the Adam Kaufman trial discussion thread? I can not find it anywhere. TIA for your help.

Poor Tammi. Wonder who she'll blame today ? Is Jack starting to see things in a new light?

OT is there a thread for the Adam Kaufman trial discussion thread? I can not find it anywhere. TIA for your help.

I don't know, but I was wondering the same thing. Sounds like an interesting case. Sure would like to be able to follow it some place.

The love birds have arrived hand-in-hand, gazing lovingly into each others' eyes. Jack is casually dressed and Tammi is wearing what appears to be a black dress with some sort of reddish "modesty" thingie in the deep-v neckline. I could be wrong, it was a fast glimpse.

Looks like Jack will be in the courtroom today. Tammi looked so cherie walking to the courthouse...Jack looked like he'd rather be having a root canal.

Looks like Jack will be in the courtroom today. Tammi looked so cherie walking to the courthouse...Jack looked like he'd rather be having a root canal.

Can't wait to see In Session catch up on the west coast to see it. :seeya:

The love birds have arrived hand-in-hand, gazing lovingly into each others' eyes. Jack is casually dressed and Tammi is wearing what appears to be a black dress with some sort of reddish "modesty" thingie in the deep-v neckline. I could be wrong, it was a fast glimpse.

aaaaaawwww.... holding hands while a toddler is somewhere without knowing who he is -

OMG - no modesty thingie - maybe she thinks that the juror rolling his eyes was looking at her chest...

Tammi Testimony Three

Tammi3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members