Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks, that is great that FORBES picked up the story! I reposted on my facebook page. I also notified FORBES that they made some syntax errors in referring to GRASTY, sometimes using "he" instead of "she". I wish you every success in bringing this to light. I have great faith in this being solved.
    "I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle..." Sting

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laces For This Useful Post:

Forbes

Thanks, Laces. I hope so, too. :woohoo
    What goes on in the dark comes to the light.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ElaineBuff For This Useful Post:

Just thinking of Davina this morning and wanted to bump.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels_Not_Forgotten For This Useful Post:

Appears a DA Jon David is looking into this case atleast.. News item came out about a year ago..Appear to myself how I read it they giving Mr. David a hard way to go too. There a number you can call if you have any new infromation but when it come to adding links on here I don't know the rules that good..

I believe I hit the nail square on the head with the hammer few post back ..

COVER-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing DA David could investigate is where in the world did some of these Law Enforcement personal get there training at ??

Barney Fife school of Law Enforcement @ Mayberry N.C. Barney had to make a living after TV show shut down.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wv171 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laces View Post
    Thanks, that is great that FORBES picked up the story! I reposted on my facebook page. I also notified FORBES that they made some syntax errors in referring to GRASTY, sometimes using "he" instead of "she". I wish you every success in bringing this to light. I have great faith in this being solved.
    laces, I posted it on my FB page too. That was a great article from Forbes. I have confidence in DA Jon David. He's not scared of the good ole boys. I especially like that he is not using BCSD or SBI in his investigation. That's a powerful message in itself.

I hope those responsible for the cover up are squirming right now.....wondering when the hammar could drop.

Davina and her family deserve justice. It's time!

moo

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

10. The Following User Says Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

A phony paradise that sold its soul to drugs.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swamp Fox Trot For This Useful Post:

I don't know if this subject been disscussed in other cases.

But what we really need is lot more new Media Reports on this case.. Keep this crime on TV/ Radio & Newspapers. Don't give these useless public good ole boy network's trying to hold on to power a chance to buried this CRIME.. Yes Ray Charles could see this was a CRIME..

I feel this is 1 of our most important cases. This I feel is a case we can win pretty easy I feel somebody knows what all happened and is out there just waiting to call in when they don't feel they all alone, only one who care's and/ or be left out in the cold if they report what they saw that night..

I don't want to get this tread too off track but maybe we can start a other thread just for help in getting people writing to crime's local newspapers in open opioion page..Get something like this working for all the cases.. Letter writing campains ..

Keep case's like this one right on there hot plate where Local's must handle it or get burned trying to hide it..

Help Mod's.. Please... Or I am nut's.. Got brain cancer or something.. Play too much Football too many head injuries..

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wv171 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    Thank you so much 'tilda! I don't know how to find the forensic astrology forum? I read the other link you provided, women in crime. Interesting to get some feedback from the orig. author of 'Out With Three'.

Does anyone have any idea who the 'high ranking official' with the 'white van', living on the island is?
    BBM

Doing some reading tonight after a busy few days & I found this thread. Being in NC & always admiring BHI, this case has always fascinated me.

I just wanted to put the link to the Forensic Astrology chart cast by WS member LeoMoon80. I always find it fascinating reading the charts.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1
    Last edited by KateB; 05-22-2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:

Has anything happened on this case? Its been nearly a year since it was "reopened".

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falcon500 For This Useful Post:

Thinking of Davina tonight.

http://websleuths.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76088_1.gif

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2014/07/12/fo...wett-dies-jail

http://www.amazon.com/Out-With-Three...ina+Buff+Jones

Hewett took some secrets about the murder of Davina Buff Jones to the grave in this case. I will post more later when I have time but wanted to bump the thread up for now

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    http://www.wwaytv3.com/2014/07/12/fo...wett-dies-jail

http://www.amazon.com/Out-With-Three...ina+Buff+Jones

Hewett took some secrets about the murder of Davina Buff Jones to the grave in this case. I will post more later when I have time but wanted to bump the thread up for now
    I totally agree with you. I have been researching Davina Jones murder since it happened` and Hewett was only on the murder scene a few minutes when he declared it a suicide. Her body had been dragged close to her truck and gun put by her body prior to discovery. She had discovered major drug smuggling on the island and had been warned to shut the f up and forget about it. She didn't.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    Officer Jones unfortunately refused to just shut up about the drug smuggling on Bald Head Island. High government officials in NC were involved. Look at earlier history of this in the '80s. Look up Colcor and Investigation gateway. 34 government officials indicted including Brunswick co. sheriff (not Hewett) Some of these "good Ole boys" are alive and well and still very, very powerful. You will recognize some of their names.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Sheriff Ron Hewett is the one who suggested to DA Rex Gore that it was a suicide and Gore refused to even consider any other alternatives. This case was never investigated, body moved, no forensics taken, body put on gurney without even a sheet to cover it. Three men seen on ferry were not investigated because they were from Charlotte and were good "Christian" men, later on they had criminal records 48 pages long. Davina last said, "Out with three", meaning three men. She had scheduled a meeting at the light house with a DEA agent to discuss what she had discovered about the drug smuggling on Bald Head Island. IMO, she had to be shut up permanently in order not to expose some very high ranking Gov officials.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast