1132 users online (178 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I wanted to personally thank all the dedicated workers of the unclaimed. You guys are amazing, and to sallen your dedication and heart to the unclaimed is just totally unbelievable. Thanks to all of you we are making a difference.

I am awaiting g confirmation on several of our unclaimed I will update as soon as I receive word.

Hi everyone I am still working the unclaimed.. I waiting on confirmation of about 50 Unclaimed will keep everyone posted!

I have an appeal for help here from the San Bernardino Coroner's office. On Tuesday April 8, 2013.To help them find the family of an identified man, JAMES ROSS CLARK. I know we have posters who are brilliant at that.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

http://redlands.patch.com/articles/c...d-man-s-family
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Claimus posted up to case 452 page 18

Question Raine?

Went to PM Raine about a potential NOK for an Unclaimed, and noticed she's now listed as a "Former Member".
    Last edited by hmmaybe; 07-08-2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Raine is not missing. :)
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool. ~Richard P. Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by hmmaybe View Post
    Went to PM Raine about a potential NOK for an Unclaimed, and noticed she's now listed as a "Former Member".

I am not missing...lol

I would like to participate in this. I saw the unclaimed persons list on the Cook County, Illinois, government page and am near tears. They range from 19 to 91. How can you lose track of a loved one?! Tell me what I can do!

Hello Hello! How can I become a part of the team? I would not do well with making phone calls, but I love to find information like this, and I would love to be able to use my sleuthing skills to help bring loved ones home.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6