PLEASE READ: Unclaimed workers contact thread

raine1212

Former Member
Reaction score
Please mods if u have to delete I understand. I started this thread for the ones that are working on these cases so we can have contact with one another. We will still post updates in the correct threads. This thread is for us to discuss our search areas and for links such as SSDI, Census records and etc..
Thanks
Raine

Please all sleuthers that have time, come join us and help us bring loved ones home. If you are new and have questions please send me a PM. We are doing great work here and we have matched a few cases.
Raine

Please all sleuthers that have time, come join us and help us bring loved ones home. If you are new and have questions please send me a PM. We are doing great work here and we have a lot more to do.
Raine

I am going to post more unclaimed this weekend, I did not want to overload us, but I think I need to work some fresh cases and go back later to the ones I am stuck on, just maybe something will trigger my brain to think in another direction.

NMom how are you doing? I know we have not talked in awhile. But when you can give me a call.
Raine

Please contact me with any questions. We have united a family with another dearly departed loved one.

Per Namus cases that are liste and has * beside their name are
* - NOK known but not located.
the family is known, I have not posted any of these cases.

All cases from Namus as of today 5/16/2012 is on this forum. I did not add the cases with the family that is known.

Two new cases added today that was just entered into claimus.

You can also use Zaba Search it is not correct on alot of people, but it is a good start.
Roots web
Ancestry.com

I also use local property records for name searches, some of the dearly departed are homeless, but I have found that some chose to be and walked away from a previous life.
You will find great joy within your heart when a family member is found along with the sadness of telling them their loved one has passed.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. The work is hard, but sleuthing is what we do best.

I thank you and the unclaimed family thanks you for helping bring them home

Please remember if you make any contact with any LE, ME or family. Please remember you do not represent Websleuths. I work with several ME and some LE so I have permission from them. I do not say I am affiliated with Wesleuths at all.

If you would like for me to make contact, please send me a PM with the info and numbers.
Thanks
Raine

Thanks Raine, I prefer not to make the telephone calls, so I will send any contact info I find to you.

Maybe we should comment in the threads if one of us are working on some particular case. With resources so limited, I hate to think we are duplicating efforts.

Yes we do make comments in those threads we are working on. This thread is for questions, links to research websites and so forth or for any questions you have for me. We also use this thread to make contact with one another. All private info on families do not need to be posted on the forums.
Just PM me if you would like me to make the calls.
Raine

Thanks everyone we brought another loved home today. It is always hard to tell one that their child has passed away. Today I had to tell a mother her daughter had passed, of course there was shock and tears. It is a hard thing to do and I have done many time before and I guess I will never develop a thick skin.
Thanks everyone for all you do.
Raine

When I spoke with the ME today she told me that they had gotten an email on Mr. Story and it has been sitting. I will make the calls to the ME on these cases, most of them have my private information. Just let me know.
Thanks
Raine

Charleston SC office is suppose email me other information they have on there cases, some I will be allowed to post, some I may not. But all the info we can get that helps us is great.
Raine

I will be in and out since I am on vacation, I will continue to work these cases and check messages.
Raine

Question: I saw that Fulton County, GA has a list of unclaimed persons, some with details, here: http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/information-for-families/seeking-next-of-kin.

It looks like cases after 2003 are on ClaimUs, but this list covers those who were 2002 and earlier. Any idea why these cases aren't entered on ClaimUs as well? Lack of staff time?

Also, are these cases open to being worked as well on this board?

Question: I saw that Fulton County, GA has a list of unclaimed persons, some with details, here: http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/information-for-families/seeking-next-of-kin.

It looks like cases after 2003 are on ClaimUs, but this list covers those who were 2002 and earlier. Any idea why these cases aren't entered on ClaimUs as well? Lack of staff time?

Also, are these cases open to being worked as well on this board?

I will check on those cases, and if I can post them I will.

I am back from vacation, I received all emails and will start all calls tomorrow.
Raine

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back