Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: trial thread: 5/15/2012

aaahhh....holding her cross and talking to God as the pros exposes her lies
    As for presumption of innocence until proven guilty….
    Since I am not a member of a jury and this is only a discussion board I do not have to abide by the rules of the court in order to express an opinion. If we were to assume that all defendants on this board were innocent, then there really wouldn't be much to discuss.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wishbone For This Useful Post:

Sh...tting bricks much, Tammi?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:

I wish they'd show Jack - I'm sure some of this stuff he's hearing for the first time.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    That's not the question at all.
    exactly but they sure wasted an entire day blabbing about itLOL and bunch of other nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    Sh...tting bricks much, Tammi?
    Actually...I think she looks a lil' constipated.
    Me think she needs colonic...she's full of it.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

I am very pleased with this closing statement so far -- facts, facts, facts, facts. No appeal to emotion.Brava!

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:

I can't help but wonder what Jack is thinking. If he was being truthful ,he was unaware of some of TPS 's tricks and they included him. It also sounds like she deliberately mislead Jack about some things.
    If I was Jack I'd be thinking over the last 12 years or so . How often has TPS conned him?
    BBM

I couldn't agree more.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luckygirl For This Useful Post:

I think the prosecution is doing a fine job. This lady is being very methodical about exposing all the layers of the lies that TS has told, and she's backing it all up with the evidence.

Don't hold that against me though. I thought the prosecution did a stellar job against Casey Anthony, and look what happened there.
    That's Ms Crime Junkie to you Mr Baez...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Baby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Baby View Post
    I think the prosecution is doing a fine job. This lady is being very methodical about exposing all the layers of the lies that TS has told, and she's backing it all up with the evidence.

Don't hold that against me though. I thought the prosecution did a stellar job against Casey Anthony, and look what happened there.
    bbm

Couldn't agree more. They were, indeed, stellar.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:

So EJ orders 2 large pizza's in Dsan antonio? Was there any paper trail of someone else that might lead to the kid? What about those people she was seen in the motel lobby with?

I think at the point when TS sees EJ has gona off her rocker and split for Texas, she was worried what would happen to the kid and I dont blame anyone for anything they might have said to EJ to get her home with the kid in tow. The state is using what TS said against her in that matter which TS explained she was scared and telling Logan all what was goin on, at that point TS just wanted the kid safe. This is sad.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

understood, but we're not dealing with Baez (who's a liar) we're dealing with Tammi the liar, and facts, facts and more facts.
    Also this jury is not sequestered, and there's no death penalty on the table.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to noor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dizzychick View Post
    So EJ orders 2 large pizza's in Dsan antonio? Was there any paper trail of someone else that might lead to the kid? What about those people she was seen in the motel lobby with?

I think at the point when TS sees EJ has gona off her rocker and split for Texas, she was worried what would happen to the kid and I dont blame anyone for anything they might have said to EJ to get her home with the kid in tow. The state is using what TS said against her in that matter which TS explained she was scared and telling Logan all what was goin on, at that point TS just wanted the kid safe. This is sad.

Are you even listening to the closing arguments??????

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to noor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post
    Are you even listening to the closing arguments??????
    Im hearing the state and waiting for the defense I wouldnt expect the state to paint the same picture this is how they operate but we will see all that matter is what the jury says

Its Peyton Place all over again LOL

exactly but they sure wasted an entire day blabbing about itLOL and bunch of other nonsense
    I don't think so. They haven't talked about what difference it made at all.
    Only that she did it .The consequences aren't a part of the charges.

If someone attempts murder with a gun ,but misses,it's still attempted murder.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

Ah, and now the cover up is being exposed.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to noor For This Useful Post:

Tammy seems to be having a hard time with hearing FACTS! This is a wonderful closing. Tammi gave far more than her fair share of material for her to work with. I'm sure Det. Ramirez helped her get this timeline together. It is such a complicated one which includes each and every text message, phone call, statement to LE, every tiny bit of information that is out there. Outstanding.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

That was a mere aberration ,getting 12 + people that would LIKE Jose' Baez and Casey Anthony. There was some monkey business going on ,IMO.
    Always ,just my opinion

JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Miss U James

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post

PLEASE ,let the jury be watching this woman!
    Always ,just my opinion

Miss U James

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

That was a mere aberration ,getting 12 + people that would LIKE Jose' Baez and Casey Anthony. There was some monkey business going on ,IMO.

That not guilty verdict is something I will never be able to understand. They couldn't even convict on child neglect/abuse....I couldn't understand how OJ got off either, but just because the jury voted that way doesn't make it the truth just not guilty in the eyes of the law a killer is set free........
    Since I am not a member of a jury and this is only a discussion board I do not have to abide by the rules of the court in order to express an opinion. If we were to assume that all defendants on this board were innocent, then there really wouldn't be much to discuss.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wishbone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    That not guilty verdict is something I will never be able to understand. They couldn't even convict on child neglect/abuse....I couldn't understand how OJ got off either, but just because the jury voted that way doesn't make it the truth just not guilty in the eyes of the law a killer is set free........
    too bad Casey wasnt in the military I saw a case that was over 30 years old the guy got a NG then DNA was found in victim 30 yrs later on a cold case investtigation and the original defendants DNA was a hit and the military tried and convicted him he now sits on death row.

I dont understand since the feds were involved why they wont charge her in federal court? are they arfaid of the powerful Anthonys?

I don't know why she thinks this is so funny...

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

too bad Casey wasnt in the military I saw a case that was over 30 years old the guy got a NG then DNA was found in victim 30 yrs later on a cold case investtigation and the original defendants DNA was a hit and the military tried and convicted him he now sits on death row.

I dont understand since the feds were involved why they wont charge her in federal court? are they arfaid of the powerful Anthonys?

I wish I knew more about the law and exactly how the rule of double jeopardy applies.....I sometimes think it might have ended differently if the death penalty had been off the table and the prosecution hadn't trusted GA and CA. My opinion of the gparents is right on par with my opinion of KC and I do believe that they knew the truth of what their evil spawn did very early on.......

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishbone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    I wish I knew more about the law and exactly how the rule of double jeopardy applies.....I sometimes think it might have ended differently if the death penalty had been off the table and the prosecution hadn't trusted GA and CA. My opinion of the gparents is right on par with my opinion of KC and I do believe that they knew the truth of what their evil spawn did very early on.......
    I dont understand it either except that if you cross state lines that is federal since she didnt leave the state that would have been one reason to try her but since the feds were involed in the " kidnapping" I guess that would have made the way for a federal charge but we know that was not true, so I dont know what other excuse they could use and i find it hard to believe if the feds really wanted to get her they could just like Perjury why in the blue blazes didnt they get Cindy, its right there in the testimony she lied through her teeth for Casey, she was at work not on that puter! makes me mad every time I think about it

46. The Following User Says Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast