Femmes fatales: Man dies after getting lap dances at El Paso strip club

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Man Dies Getting Getting Lap Dances At El Paso Strip Club (kvia.com)
EL PASO, Texas -- El Paso County sheriff's officials said a 67-year-old man died at an El Paso County strip club Friday night.

The manager at the Red Parrot strip club said that the man, identified by sheriff's officials as Robert Gene White, was getting lap dances, but when it came time to pay the dancers, he was unresponsive.
---
more, with a video, at link above
---
Employees tried to perform CPR on White and when that didn't work they called emergency responders.
He was take to a local hospital where he was declared dead from natural causes.

El Paso County Sheriff's officials have not released other details. An investigation is underway.
more at link below:

Man, 67, dies in strip club after getting lap dance (Daily Mail)

OMG, lol, so- hey-"whatta way to go!!" I sincerely doubt that this was his "first rodeo" at a strip club; at least he 'went out' doing what he loved!!

I feel bad for the dancers. Rubbing around on a dead man may seriously leave me messed up. Poor guy too but I doubt it was his first time going either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Instead of saying he was a lousy tipper they'll just call him a stiff...or a deadbeat. :D

Imagine his eulogy.

Probably not the first time they had to haul a stiff out of there... :giggle:

Strippers are used to bumping into stiffies in their line of work. Just not this variety I guess.

He probably was a regular and a good tipper. I am sure they were always glad to see him COME. lol

Funeral director did not need lock-hinged casket top to keep it propped open.

We are talking about him so much the poor guy must be rolling over in his grave...well maybe not, at least not easily. :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back