GA Carver, Bonnie born 8/12/52 found 3/28/201 #129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family-Placed Death Notice

CARVER, Bonnie Mrs. Bonnie Mae Carver of Hapeville entered into rest March 28, 2010. Memorial services entrusted to William Gayleano Murray and Son Funeral Home 404-963-5634.
Published in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on March 30, 2010

So, family may know or her friends or church may have placed this obit.

I haven't found anything I can concretely say is this person. This file has been a challenge so far. I did find a listing for a Bonnie M Carver who would be 60 years old today (matches the 1952 birthdate) with address histories in Acworth, GA; Euharlee, GA; Atlanta, GA; Fitzgerald, GA; and Riverdale, GA. There are also aliases listed of:

B M Lemay
Bonnie Carver
Bonnie Lamay
Bonnie Lemay
Bonnie Lenay
Bonnie Woernlein
Bonnie G Carver
Bonnie M Carver
Bonnie M Wood
Lenay Bonnie

I also found a MyLife listing for this person that says:

Bonnie M Carver was born in 1952. Bonnie currently lives in Euharlee, Georgia. Before that, Bonnie lived in Atlanta, GA from 2010 to 2011. Before that, Bonnie lived in Atlanta, GA from 2010 to 2010.

Bonnie M Carver is related to John W, who is 51 years old and lives in Acworth, GA. Bonnie M Carver is also related to James L, who is 45 years old and lives in Acworth, GA. Bonnie M Carver is also related to Richard C, who is 53 years old and lives in Rome, GA. Bonnie M Carver is also related to Fred L, who is 60 years old and lives in Carterville, IL.
However, the obituary lists Hapeville, GA as the residence of the unclaimed Bonnie Mae Carver so this could very well be a totally different person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong