NCIS season finale...Warning: spoiler alert!

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
Wow, NCIS ended the season with a bang. Literally. So, will we see Ducky again? Who are the "bodies" Ducky said shouldn't be moved before he collapsed? Will we once again lose a main character? Yikes!

I really, really, hope that Ducky will be back next season!!! :please:

They definitely went out with a *bang*... I can hardly wait til the new season so we can find out what the heck happened.

Well, this is my hunch. I think Jimmy is going to go looking for Ducky and save him. The one I'm most worried about is Tim. Remember Leon told him to get out but he was still saving files to external drives. This show has a habit of ditching big characters like Kate...who saw that coming? That new guy that's been in a few of the past episodes makes me wonder most about Tim. What do you think?

Is it too big of a spoiler to point out who has signed on for another couple of years?

Is it too big of a spoiler to point out who has signed on for another couple of years?

I saw that earlier on an NCIS forum but didn't look. :) I almost want to know so I don't have to worry, but at the same time I love thinking about all the scenarios that could take place.

Well, thank goodness you all think Ducky is coming back! I swear, when they panned in on his face at the end, he was dead...his eyes had that "glazed" over look that I've seen used on actors when portraying death. I hope you are right, cause I'd had to see him go!

Well, this is my hunch. I think Jimmy is going to go looking for Ducky and save him. The one I'm most worried about is Tim. Remember Leon told him to get out but he was still saving files to external drives. This show has a habit of ditching big characters like Kate...who saw that coming? That new guy that's been in a few of the past episodes makes me wonder most about Tim. What do you think?

That new guy, with the un-pronouncable name -- you should see it in closed captioning! It looks like a sneeze! I don't like him. His character is too silly.

I hope Tim will be back. Leon...he can leave.

That new guy, with the un-pronouncable name -- you should see it in closed captioning! It looks like a sneeze! I don't like him. His character is too silly.

I hope Tim will be back. Leon...he can leave.

I don't like him much either, but I didn't like Tim in the beginning and his character really evolved. Abby and Ducky are my two favorites.

I don't like him much either, but I didn't like Tim in the beginning and his character really evolved. Abby and Ducky are my two favorites.

Well, thanks for saving Gibbsey all for me. I'd hate to have to fight you for him. :D

I hope Tim survives it... he was totally face forward to the blast, making it look like he took a huge blow from it. :(

Well, at least we can pretty much know that Gibbs isn't going anywhere... he's the heart of the show. If they killed him off: I, personally, will lead a charge to CBS headquarters and go menopausal on their tushies. Gibbs is god in our house. :)

The episode's name was "Until Death Do Us Part."

Jimmy's wedding? I'm going to guess Jimmy made it back in time and was in the building...and Jimmy died. Somehow, since Ducky is still signed under contract, I guess he's going to be saved. Yay! Mannnnnn did I cry when Mike Franks died. Oh!

If Jamie Lee Curtis' character died, I'd be okay with it, LOL. I just don't like Gibbs with her, I'm not feeling it. Then again, I'll only share him with ELPHABA and OH GAL :rocker:

I haven't watched this season, but not because I don't love the show anymore... I just don't watch tv much.

I hope Ducky doesn't die! He was one of my very favorites, although with a show like NCIS, all the regs are fabulous! Now I'm going to have to see if I can find the episodes I missed! I just can't ever stay away from this show for long, I just love the cast!

Maybe a "spoiler alert?" So don't read if you don't want to know, LOL

I read some interview with one of the producers after the finale was on TV, and these were comments he made...which kinda tells us a little. (If he was honest, LOL)

It sounds like Ducky survives, and next season will show a lot of Ducky dealing with what he went through, and emotions involved. At some point, the guy said Jimmy will be important with helping Ducky through this. So, my guess that Jimmy died was apparently wrong.

Nothing is said about JLC' Dr Ryan character, other than they were starting to get more involved with the evilness of her hubby's character towards the end...so will that come into play as the new season opens. ///Some readers were thinking maybe she was somehow involved? Oooooohhh, that would be interesting. /////Boy, if you read NCIS sites, there isn't much support for JLC' character being involved with Gibbs. (Good! LOL)

I haven't watched this season, but not because I don't love the show anymore... I just don't watch tv much.

I hope Ducky doesn't die! He was one of my very favorites, although with a show like NCIS, all the regs are fabulous! Now I'm going to have to see if I can find the episodes I missed! I just can't ever stay away from this show for long, I just love the cast!

I thought this season was definitely the best so far although I don't like Jamie Lee Curtis with Gibbs. I still have a hard time seeing him with Mindy, though, from Mork and Mindy (Pam Dawber) yet they've been married for over 20 years. I also didn't realize till recently that his son has played him in several episodes.

I also wonder what's up with Tony and Ziva. Lots can happen stuck in an elevator ;) Of course something's got to happen with that. Why else would just the two of them take the elevator at a time like that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back