Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 951
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    25,780

    AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

    TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Tucson police are searching for a 6-year-old girl who went missing from her home on the city's east side.

    Isabel Mercedes Celis was last seen late Friday and discovered to be missing at about 8 a.m. Saturday.

    Sgt. Maria Hawke says police are searching the area around East Broadway Boulevard and Craycroft Road using street patrols, canines, detectives and a helicopter.

    She's described as just under 4-feet-tall and weighing 44 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
    Snipped: http://www.kswt.com/story/17650000/t...-year-old-girl

    Previous Threads:
    Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4
    Thread 5
    Thread 6
    Thread 7
    Thread 8
    Thread 9
    Thread 10
    Thread 11
    Thread 12
    Thread 13
    Thread 14

    Scanner Threads:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...me-6-years-old
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-years-old-2
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-years-old-3

    REMEMBER: Anything posted in the scanner thread must stay in the scanner thread.

    Full news coverage:http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

    Local Media:
    http://www.kgun9.com/
    http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/categor...missing-isabel
    http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/
    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/subindex/news/local/tucson
    http://azstarnet.com/

    Find Isabel Celis Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis
    New website for Isabel Celis: http://bringisahome.com/
    Last edited by KateB; 04-03-2015 at 10:13 PM.
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK




  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,814
    Ok I must have missed that, about SC needing space away from the kids..
    Last edited by Shelby2; 05-16-2012 at 01:24 AM.
    Evil don't look like anything...


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shelby2 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    a little west of southern hospitality.
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby2 View Post
    Ok I must have missed that, about SG needing space away from the kids..
    Was this info just posted? You will have to forgive me, I haven't been around these parts in a few, and would love to know when this info transpired.
    "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." - James Dewar


  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sherbetjello For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,853

    :twocents:

    Here's another 2 cents worth of my opinion, 'cause I know you're all dying for it. Although I don't believe one can be crucified because of their demeanor on a 911 call, I do believe that one can be ruled out because of it.

    I 100% believe that RC was as surprised, devastated, terrified and desperate as she sounded in her 911 conversation. I feel the same way about the brother. If someone in the home or known to the family took Isa, these two were NOT in on it. I would also bet a donut that they both passed ldts, as well.

    The jury, in my mind, is still out on SC.

    On that note, good night!



  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    313
    I personally think the NCO issue that was worked out with CPS was as LE put it in the PC so SC could get some space as not to create a smothering effect on them and allow him to deal with things which need dealt with with LE, Job and to have a more active role in looking for his daughter without putting the boys through daily stress over the situation at hand. Get the boy's into a calm enviroment and allow them to get back to finishing the school year and get proper mental healthcare to cope with the situation they are dealing with. JMO


  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    Was this info just posted? You will have to forgive me, I haven't been around these parts in a few, and would love to know when this info transpired.

    It was said by Chief Villasenor in the presser yesterday. I don't think he used those words, but something close. Towards the end of the last thread, someone posted a transcript of the presser.


  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anita Richman For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,814
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

    "Join Date: Apr 2011
    Posts: 2,486
    I don't think LE by itself has any jurisdiction over whether minor children can stay with both parents or not. That is the where CPS comes in. LE can report to CPS if they found something and CPS can investigate further. IMHO, there is no way that LE and CPS separated the kids from SC as some technique to get him to break or to put the screws to him. That makes no sense and would be highly inappropriate.

    If SC is under a no contact order (or has volunteered based on CPS's advisement) there's a reason for it. WE may never learn of that reason, but it's not for LE to play tough with SC.

    This is not a game and the children are not used as pawns by LE to make life difficult for one or both parents.
    __________________
    All opinions are my own, be they humble or not. The words "people," or "others" in my posts refer to the general public and not to any WS member or group."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    I don't know how to 'bring a post over' but regarding this one,
    If LE wasn't using this as some sort of tool why would they publicize it?
    I wouldn't think this announcement would be helpful to his sons either.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-03-2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Evil don't look like anything...


  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shelby2 For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    6,646
    I disagree that Sergio was removed from his boys because he was smothering them. The boys have lost their sister (maybe forever, unfortunately). They don't need the added torment of losing their father because dad has become overprotective (which would be understandable considering that his daughter is missing). Breaking up a familly during a crisis is a huge thing to do and not something that should be done unless not doing so endangers the welfare of the boys.



  14. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by johnQpublic View Post
    I personally think the NCO issue that was worked out with CPS was as LE put it in the PC so SC could get some space as not to create a smothering effect on them and allow him to deal with things which need dealt with with LE, Job and to have a more active role in looking for his daughter without putting the boys through daily stress over the situation at hand. Get the boy's into a calm enviroment and allow them to get back to finishing the school year and get proper mental healthcare to cope with the situation they are dealing with. JMO
    'Kay...Wonder why he isn't allowed to even call them though ? JMO


  15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by sherbetjello View Post
    Was this info just posted? You will have to forgive me, I haven't been around these parts in a few, and would love to know when this info transpired.
    Sorry the conversation sort of got split between the last thread and this new one. It's one of the last posts on thread 14.
    Evil don't look like anything...


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby2 For This Useful Post:


  18. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,216
    Brought from previous thread

    Originally Posted by Shelby2
    I've been meaning to ask about this,
    is it usual for there to be a pre-trial hearing over a citation for dogs getting loose?

    Case number is M-1041-CR-12033022

    http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publ...ookieSupport=1
    Dogs at large is a misdemeanor in Tucson. There are fines and possible jail time involved.

    Oh and there were no victims .... or dog bites involved.


  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:


  20. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    313
    Just FYI... Even though I may say somethings in SC's defence or speculate in his court, It DOE'S NOT mean I think he is innocent or not involved however just like LE I'm not getting tunnel vision and only focusing on him.

    That said... as I said in the last thread.... Aside from the parent's and SC for a moment let's shift gears and ponder some things nobody may have thought of... Do the Celis' use any ground's keeping companies that groom thier yard ie: Rake thier rocks or clean up dog feces ? Do they use a cleaning service ( there was mention of " getting the house cleaned " ) ? When was the last time the cable company came for a service call and was it a contractor ? (assuming they have cable ) ... I ask these types of questions because these are the types of people nobody ever thinks twice about yet these are also the types of people who have had some sort of intimacy with the home and are capable of gaining intel on the specifics of a home and nobody none the wiser. I was a in home technician for a communications company in AZ for many years and I know for a fact there are technicians out in the field who are not just there to do thier job and use the job as a means to scope out home's. There has been numerous occassions in the contracting world where people have been terminated due to criminal activity occuring at previous clients homes. Just a thought to throw out there that maybe should be pondered !


  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnQpublic For This Useful Post:


  22. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    TV/Pima Co., AZ
    Posts
    1,155
    Not to mention there was the option of having relatives care for the boys while SC needed some "space". It's not like relatives are in short supply. But again... NO contact at all?! This isn't a mental vacation that would benefit either Dad or the boys. My dos centavos and all that rot. :-)


  23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pieper4 For This Useful Post:


  24. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    Brought from previous thread



    Dogs at large is a misdemeanor in Tucson. There are fines and possible jail time involved.

    Oh and there were no victims .... or dog bites involved.
    Thanks...I should have known this from watching Animal Cops:Phoenix

    They are pretty strict
    Evil don't look like anything...


  25. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    3,216
    This is the post with the transcript of the presser

    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

    Does anyone mind pointing out where LE stated SC needed space?

    Note: I see posts stating SG... I assume they are typos? If not I am not sure who SG is.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 01:15 AM. Reason: repair url tag.


  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1103
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Replies: 939
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:58 PM
  3. AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9
    By KaylynnCouture in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 1191
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 12:39 AM
  4. AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3
    By KaylynnCouture in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 935
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 03:28 PM
  5. AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 2
    By KaylynnCouture in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 618
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 02:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •