Trayvon's injuries, per the leaked autopsy report

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Several MSM sources have reported results from Trayvon's autopsy report. See Media Links thread.

The docs have not yet been released to the public.

Discuss here. Civilly and respectfully.

I believe the law is that the state can't disclose discovery to the public before the defense gets it. Now that the defense has it, I'm not sure how big a deal it is that someone leaked autopsy details. It's a basic factual document that everyone knows won't be redacted/withheld from the public. Could have been leaked by anyone who has had access to it - from the offices of the ME, police, prosecutor, defense, families/friends on either side.

If the witness information that everyone knows is going to be subject to a court ruling on disclosure starts being leaked, then I'd be concerned.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...olice-station-medical-report-abc-news-reports

George Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes and lacerations on the back of his head the day after his fatal confrontation with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, ABC-TV news reported Tuesday night.

ABC said it had obtained a medical report that documents Zimmerman's injuries.

In the report, a doctor wrote that Zimmerman became nauseated when he thought about the violence that had occurred Feb. 26 near his home in Sanford and it was "imperative that Zimmerman speak with his psychologist."

Also Tuesday, WFTV-Channel 9 reported that an autopsy shows Trayvon had broken skin on his knuckles.

***BBM-I find it odd the funeral director saw no injuries to TM's hands.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...olice-station-medical-report-abc-news-reports

George Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes and lacerations on the back of his head the day after his fatal confrontation with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, ABC-TV news reported Tuesday night.

In the report, a doctor wrote that Zimmerman became nauseated when he thought about the violence that had occurred Feb. 26 near his home in Sanford and it was "imperative that Zimmerman speak with his psychologist."

Also Tuesday, WFTV-Channel 9 reported that an autopsy shows Trayvon had broken skin on his knuckles.

Since this is the 'news leaks' thread, who do you think leaked this information to the press?

BBM

That is what concerns me. Between the drugs he was taking and it being "imperative that Zimmerman speak with his psychologist", that leads me to believe GZ had some serious issues before this.

And as for who leaked....MOM. I think everything that looks good for GZ will be leaked before we get the rest.

From what I understand, it was imperative that GZ speak to his psychologist because the thought of what happened that night made him nauseas.
That's how I read it anyway.

I'm sure when something like that happens, there is a HUGE emotional toll on a person. I think it was a good recomendation.

JMO

Since this is the 'news leaks' thread, who do you think leaked this information to the press?

I have no idea. And it doesn't matter to me.

It's information.
It's part of the discovery.

The funeral director came out with the "no injuries to TM's hands" a long time back.

That has been a major talking point when discussing this case.
It just couldn't be self defense because TM didn't even have injuries to his hands.

Well, HE DID. And that information was wrong.

IMO it does no matter who "leaked" the info. It NEEDED to be said.
The wrong info has been out for way too long.

Little things like a statement from a funeral director shifts public opinion so highly in this case. It is taken as gospel.

I'm just glad the info is out. No matter who leaked it.

I would like to see someone interview the funeral director again.
I'd like to hear what he has to say to defend his comments to NG about TM's lack of injuries to his hands.

How could he have missed it?
He came out and said it matter of factly that there were no injuries to TM's hands.

How can that be?

I would like to see someone interview the funeral director again.
I'd like to hear what he has to say to defend his comments to NG about TM's lack of injuries to his hands.

How could he have missed it?
He came out and said it matter of factly that there were no injuries to TM's hands.

How can that be?

Maybe Crump told him to lie? JMO.

I also think the Martin Family is going to be very sorry they hired him once this is all over with.

But he had to know the truth would come out in the autopsy right?
I just don't get it.

ETA: Maybe he was just looking to get his 15 minutes of "fame"?

There has to be a reason behind the misinformation.

I just don't get it.

Crump? I don't trust the guy and neither should the Martin Family.

unfortunately, IMO, He is probably giving them false hope about this case.

I just don't get it.

Do you have a link to this autopsy report?

How does a likely broken nose turn into a broken nose with no further evidence?

Do you have a link to this autopsy report?

Nope. This thread is about the leaked info from the autopsy report.

I don't think anybody knows who leaked the autopsy report do we?

How does a likely broken nose turn into a broken nose with no further evidence?

I don't understand your question.

The medical report shows he had a broken nose according to ABC.

(above underline mine)
I don't -- especially if the funeral director was pro-TM.

This is rather disturbing (well, the entire case is actually).

He did not see evidence that Martin had been fighting anyone before he was shot, funeral director says

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-funeral-director-speaks

vs.

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/autopsy-results-show-trayvon-martin-had-injuries-h/nN6gs/

If I had to guess, I am going to assume the autopsy report is correct, with backup photos to indicate the injury. I have no reason to believe the Funeral Director and feel he (maybe) misled the public by stating that Trayvon didn't have any injuries.

So why did the Funeral Director lie? Or did he really not see broken skin on his knuckles.

Maybe we'll see him back on Nancy Grace in the coming days.

MOO

Mel

I see some say that TM should not have injuries to his hands from hitting GZ in the face. Just some info on that from a boxing perspective.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_glove"]Boxing glove - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
Modern boxing gloves were developed to protect the hands of the striker during a bout

Impact of gloves on safety and injuries

The impact of gloves on the injuries caused during a fight is a controversial issue. Hitting to the head was less common in the bare-knuckle era because of the risk of hurting the boxer's hand. Gloves reduce the amount of cuts caused,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth