Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 609
  1. #361
    Emma Peel's Avatar
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wherever they send me
    Posts
    9,893
    Where was Trayvon's phone? How'd Trayvon's phone get broken? Was it in pocket(s) of his hoodie. Did the hoodie have kangaroo pockets? Any pockets? If it was in a pocket, would it have stayed in the pocket or come out? Was it found near the body?

    Phone to the nose? Ring to the nose?


    ...just noodlin' some questions...
    I know where you post.



  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:


  3. #362
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Where was Trayvon's phone? How'd Trayvon's phone get broken? Was it in pocket(s) of his hoodie. Did the hoodie have kangaroo pockets? Any pockets? If it was in a pocket, would it have stayed in the pocket or come out? Was it found near the body?

    Phone to the nose? Ring to the nose?


    ...just noodlin' some questions...
    How about injuries were sustained due to falling into the bushes or coming in contact with low branches during a scuffle IF Trayvon was attempting to get away from a man wielding a gun..JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW


  4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  5. #363
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Where was Trayvon's phone? How'd Trayvon's phone get broken? Was it in pocket(s) of his hoodie. Did the hoodie have kangaroo pockets? Any pockets? If it was in a pocket, would it have stayed in the pocket or come out? Was it found near the body?

    Phone to the nose? Ring to the nose?


    ...just noodlin' some questions...
    Trayvon wasn't wearing any rings.


  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:


  7. #364
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,026
    Quote Originally Posted by stmarysmead View Post
    It does not matter, according to that law, if GZ had life threatning injuries...only what GZ believed about the danger he was in as TM broke his nose, straddled him and pounded his head into the ground.

    "Deadly force is justified if "the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant;"

    Witnesses gave statements that GZ was crying for help...TM was not stopping..so all reasonable means were "exhausted." I'm reminded of the movie star (Vanessa redgrave, I think) who died after a fall skiing...it doesn't take much sometimes with head injuries amd you don"t need blood.
    There was nothing reasonable about the decisions and actions GZ took that night. How can you claim you have exhausted every reasonable means to escape danger, when you track it down and run after it? Big brave George, defender of the neighborhood, Captain of the neighborhood watch, started more than he could finish and turned out to be a wimp. He couldn't even fight off a couple of punches from a 17 year old...lol...he had to kill him before anybody found out....lol

    IMO


  8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:


  9. #365
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Where was Trayvon's phone? How'd Trayvon's phone get broken? Was it in pocket(s) of his hoodie. Did the hoodie have kangaroo pockets? Any pockets? If it was in a pocket, would it have stayed in the pocket or come out? Was it found near the body?

    Phone to the nose? Ring to the nose?


    ...just noodlin' some questions...
    Phone was found on the ground near Georges's stuff. It wasn't broken as far as we know.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne


  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:


  11. #366
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Wait a sec... Are you saying there was an unarmed teenager lying dead on the ground and the responding LE officers allowed GZ to change clothes at the scene before he was taken to SPD headquarters?
    No, it happened at the police station.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne


  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:


  13. #367
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Phone was found on the ground near Georges's stuff. It wasn't broken as far as we know.
    But it didn't work either due to discharged batter or getting wet per the info in the production


  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:


  15. #368
    Emma Peel's Avatar
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wherever they send me
    Posts
    9,893
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Trayvon wasn't wearing any rings.
    Okay, that's right. I don't fight, so just asking <out loud> how a cut like that happens.

    I've actually seen similar cuts & swelling/bruising when wearer is wearing glasses - and gets hit in the face with a ball...

    Sorry - ooops - I actually thought the phone was broken - only b/c I sped-read that darn thing. "discharged battery" - and silly me, I'm thinking the battery popped out of the casing the way it used to happen with my former phone when I dropped it.

    (not ever happy when I do that ... and, yup ... that's why it's my former phone.)

    So the phone was dropped or fell out in the scuffle ...
    I know where you post.



  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:


  17. #369
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Okay, that's right. I don't fight, so just asking <out loud> how a cut like that happens.

    I've actually seen similar cuts & swelling/bruising when wearer is wearing glasses - and gets hit in the face with a ball...

    Sorry - ooops - I actually thought the phone was broken - only b/c I sped-read that darn thing. "discharged battery" - and silly me, I'm thinking the battery popped out of the casing the way it used to happen with my former phone when I dropped it.

    (not ever happy when I do that ... and, yup ... that's why it's my former phone.)

    So the phone was dropped or fell out in the scuffle ...
    If I remember the story right they had trouble using the phone because of needing a pin number and by the time they got it to someone else the battery had gone dead and they did not have a charger.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne


  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:


  19. #370
    Etilema's Avatar
    Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Here a lot of them but not as detailed. http://wusa9.com/news/article/205733...mmerman-Injury
    I don't understand why GZ has no blood on him (that I can see, anyway). If he was under TM being beaten when he shot him, I would have thought there would be. Is it possible to have rolled out from under him quickly enough to avoid any bleeding on him?


  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:


  21. #371
    Etilema's Avatar
    Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,007
    The injuries look odd to me. The nose seems to have a straight-lone injury along the side, up to the bridge. It is hard to understand how he got the deeper lines on the back of his head, including what appears to be a curved gash going below his left ear.

    Maybe they scuffled on the sidewalk, but GZ chased TM to the grass where he was killed?


  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:


  23. #372
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Some here and if you right click on them and do view image it pops up a very detailed photo.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1526045.html
    GZ is clean as clean can be. Are these new clothes he put on or are these the clothes LE took as evidence with blood on them (the report did say there was some blood on them, didn't it?) If these are the clothes he had on when he shot TM, he was standing and not underneath TM, no way!


  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:


  25. #373
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    GZ is clean as clean can be. Are these new clothes he put on or are these the clothes LE took as evidence with blood on them (the report did say there was some blood on them, didn't it?) If these are the clothes he had on when he shot TM, he was standing and not underneath TM, no way!
    They are the same clothes he had when he shot TM.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne


  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:


  27. #374
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    They are the same clothes he had when he shot TM.
    All I can say is premeditated in cold blood!


  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:


  29. #375
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,810
    Am I wrong or did I read in the forensics that articles of GZ's clothing was tested for blood and was positive?


Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trayvon's injuries, per the leaked autopsy report
    By beach in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:30 PM
  2. George Zimmerman's Injuries
    By JBean in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •