Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Where was Trayvon's phone? How'd Trayvon's phone get broken? Was it in pocket(s) of his hoodie. Did the hoodie have kangaroo pockets? Any pockets? If it was in a pocket, would it have stayed in the pocket or come out? Was it found near the body?

Phone to the nose? Ring to the nose?

...just noodlin' some questions...
    I know where you post.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Where was Trayvon's phone? How'd Trayvon's phone get broken? Was it in pocket(s) of his hoodie. Did the hoodie have kangaroo pockets? Any pockets? If it was in a pocket, would it have stayed in the pocket or come out? Was it found near the body?

How about injuries were sustained due to falling into the bushes or coming in contact with low branches during a scuffle IF Trayvon was attempting to get away from a man wielding a gun..JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Trayvon wasn't wearing any rings.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stmarysmead View Post
    It does not matter, according to that law, if GZ had life threatning injuries...only what GZ believed about the danger he was in as TM broke his nose, straddled him and pounded his head into the ground.

"Deadly force is justified if "the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant;"

Witnesses gave statements that GZ was crying for help...TM was not stopping..so all reasonable means were "exhausted." I'm reminded of the movie star (Vanessa redgrave, I think) who died after a fall skiing...it doesn't take much sometimes with head injuries amd you don"t need blood.
    There was nothing reasonable about the decisions and actions GZ took that night. How can you claim you have exhausted every reasonable means to escape danger, when you track it down and run after it? Big brave George, defender of the neighborhood, Captain of the neighborhood watch, started more than he could finish and turned out to be a wimp. He couldn't even fight off a couple of punches from a 17 year old...lol...he had to kill him before anybody found out....lol

IMO

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

Phone was found on the ground near Georges's stuff. It wasn't broken as far as we know.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Wait a sec... Are you saying there was an unarmed teenager lying dead on the ground and the responding LE officers allowed GZ to change clothes at the scene before he was taken to SPD headquarters?
    No, it happened at the police station.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Phone was found on the ground near Georges's stuff. It wasn't broken as far as we know.
    But it didn't work either due to discharged batter or getting wet per the info in the production

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Trayvon wasn't wearing any rings.
    Okay, that's right. I don't fight, so just asking <out loud> how a cut like that happens.

I've actually seen similar cuts & swelling/bruising when wearer is wearing glasses - and gets hit in the face with a ball...

Sorry - ooops - I actually thought the phone was broken - only b/c I sped-read that darn thing. "discharged battery" - and silly me, I'm thinking the battery popped out of the casing the way it used to happen with my former phone when I dropped it.

(not ever happy when I do that ... and, yup ... that's why it's my former phone.)

So the phone was dropped or fell out in the scuffle ...
    I know where you post.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

Okay, that's right. I don't fight, so just asking <out loud> how a cut like that happens.

I've actually seen similar cuts & swelling/bruising when wearer is wearing glasses - and gets hit in the face with a ball...

Sorry - ooops - I actually thought the phone was broken - only b/c I sped-read that darn thing. "discharged battery" - and silly me, I'm thinking the battery popped out of the casing the way it used to happen with my former phone when I dropped it.

(not ever happy when I do that ... and, yup ... that's why it's my former phone.)

So the phone was dropped or fell out in the scuffle ...
    If I remember the story right they had trouble using the phone because of needing a pin number and by the time they got it to someone else the battery had gone dead and they did not have a charger.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Here a lot of them but not as detailed. http://wusa9.com/news/article/205733...mmerman-Injury
    I don't understand why GZ has no blood on him (that I can see, anyway). If he was under TM being beaten when he shot him, I would have thought there would be. Is it possible to have rolled out from under him quickly enough to avoid any bleeding on him?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    The injuries look odd to me. The nose seems to have a straight-lone injury along the side, up to the bridge. It is hard to understand how he got the deeper lines on the back of his head, including what appears to be a curved gash going below his left ear.

Maybe they scuffled on the sidewalk, but GZ chased TM to the grass where he was killed?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:

Some here and if you right click on them and do view image it pops up a very detailed photo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1526045.html
    GZ is clean as clean can be. Are these new clothes he put on or are these the clothes LE took as evidence with blood on them (the report did say there was some blood on them, didn't it?) If these are the clothes he had on when he shot TM, he was standing and not underneath TM, no way!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    GZ is clean as clean can be. Are these new clothes he put on or are these the clothes LE took as evidence with blood on them (the report did say there was some blood on them, didn't it?) If these are the clothes he had on when he shot TM, he was standing and not underneath TM, no way!
    They are the same clothes he had when he shot TM.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

They are the same clothes he had when he shot TM.
    All I can say is premeditated in cold blood!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Am I wrong or did I read in the forensics that articles of GZ's clothing was tested for blood and was positive?

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast