Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast
    Man, I wish everyone would ignore comments that are inflammatory like mods have asked us to do. Ignore long enough and they will stop baiting everyone. Responding just gives them what they want. Your reaction.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Strangeworld For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    543 lives thousands of miles away. She read up on all the maps to better understand the area.
    Don't you go a knocking those Google maps.... truth is, they must be updated every 60 seconds! you can even tell when the creeks have run dry (NOT!)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CJ60 For This Useful Post:

[Sorry...for some reason the quoting on this is dodgy. This is a response to Makara. Cheers. rhb.]

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    With all due respect rhb, I quoted a 543's message and pointed out that it didn't make sense. I apologised to her when I read her reply to me. I wasn't trying to be nasty to her. I have also sent her a private message apologising but she has not bothered to reply and continues to be antogonistic here. I'm putting a block on her so that I don't have to read any more of her crap!
    I sincerely apologize. It's hard to address everything. I've made what can be interpreted as a broad sweeping assumption/observation. I have noticed your posts and I'm not talking about you. And there's probably a few other people who fit into this "basket". I'm talking generally, but it's not all-encompassing. The general vibe is what I describe, but not everyone is like that and I openly acknowledge you're not one of them.
    Last edited by rhb; 05-17-2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: quoting skew so trying to make sure relevant people are attributed to posts...blah! Urgh!

Quote Originally Posted by truth_morph View Post
    If someone poses a serious, intelligent question then I will respond appropriately. Thus far, that has not occurred.
    Amusing. Basil Fawlty style Not sure if you mean there have been no serious, intelligent questions, or that you have never responded appropriately?

Hawkins has won the role of resident intellectual, so we probably need to slot you into a comedian/wordsmith role somewhere.

You would all make terrible detectives. You need to be more objective, subjective and lose the emotion. It's hideous.
    In a single statement no one can possibly be both objective and subjective, so guess you want people to be either objective "or" subjective in each post?

"Hideous" is a pretty emotive term. Noted : If I am going to be a detective, try not to use the word "hideous".

Onya Morphster, your input always appreciated.

PS sorry Strangeworld, I posted before I saw your reminder not to chuck sardines at the barking seals.
    Last edited by Keyboredom; 05-17-2012 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Apology to strangeworld

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Keyboredom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by linette View Post
    The problem with the quoting today seems to happen more when the person is quoting someone who had quoted someone else in their message. Then, instead of the persons name coming up, it's the previous posters name instead. Maybe the mods can fix it?
    Thanks for that. I thought it was me not being able to quote properly!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mani For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_mum View Post
    Gerard Baden-Clay behaved unusually during the search for his wife - That isn't a fact, it's opinion

GBC had a scratch on his face - Link? I have only seen innuendo about tis.

Neighbours overheard a disturbance in Allison's home on the night she disappeared - Link? Disturbance was heard 4kms away?

There is no mention Allison was wearing running shoes, or any mention that's what GBC said she was wearing at 10pm - Yes there is...the initial reports by QPS said she was wearing white sneakers.

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012...on-brookfield/
    At about the 1.15 mark on this video, they discuss the scratch on his face and it also shows his sister pointing to her head and you can see her saying "bumped his head".

And for anyone that is interested at about the 1.05 mark they talk about what GBC told them about being banned from the command post.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnzRCYM4DA&feature=relmfu"]Police search husband's office for clues - YouTube[/ame]

11. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Limaes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spratsmum View Post
    they were my thoughts exactly Greg - well put!!
    And, none of the above means diddly squat in relation to this case. The coy transactions are very standard ones. I stalked ASIC ages ago ... there was particular company history that I was looking for. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, sinister in those lodgements. I can guarantee you that.

Money's not an issue in this crime. Half of nothing is nothing right?
    A self admitted history of stalking does not seem very smart.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Limaes View Post
    At about the 1.15 mark on this video, they discuss the scratch on his face and it also shows his sister pointing to her head and you can see her saying "bumped his head".

And for anyone that is interested at about the 1.05 mark they talk about what GBC told them about being banned from the command post.

Police search husband's office for clues - YouTube
    fell over and bumped his head yeah sure, Olivia IMO makes herself a player or POI in these events by her continually being the media spokesperson and coming out with alibi's such as just mentioned regarding the scratch

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greg For This Useful Post:

And, none of the above means diddly squat in relation to this case. The coy transactions are very standard ones. I stalked ASIC ages ago ... there was particular company history that I was looking for. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, sinister in those lodgements. I can guarantee you that.

Money's not an issue in this crime. Half of nothing is nothing right?
    Mathematically speaking that is not actually correct half of nothing is actually two quantities of nothing (multiplying the nothingness could mean two lots of problems)

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rational View Post
    Hadn't thought about the lunar cycle but you are right practically the same. I was initially more thinking about it being back to the level prior to the massive amount of rain. But your suggestion makes more sense. They will probably check if anything matches marks on body or if she had been thrown from bridge where the body would have landed at certain times. Maybe even being able to pinpoint time if they have apr time of death
    Or they could be looking for missing elements of the body? Missing bits of clothing?
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rational View Post
    A self admitted history of stalking does not seem very smart.
    I am sorry Rational I don't get what you are meaning in relation to my post??

21. The Following User Says Thank You to spratsmum For This Useful Post:

LOL!

I think you've been watching too much Law & Order.

I would like to discuss Alison's association with Pathways. < That's interesting. People get involved in these associations for a reason.

Care to discuss?
    Have been waiting for this to come up. She was also spending special time with her youngest daughter at a music appreciation course ( can't remember the name, Trent dalton mentioned it).

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mimi2456 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Limaes View Post

Police search husband's office for clues - YouTube
    Thanks for that vid - fills in a few gaps!

Ok here's an exercise - go through the mechanics of falling over and see what you'd have to do to scratch your head...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Neuromancer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboredom View Post
    Amusing. Basil Fawlty style Not sure if you mean there have been no serious, intelligent questions, or that you have never responded appropriately?

Hawkins has won the role of resident intellectual, so we probably need to slot you into a comedian/wordsmith role somewhere.

In a single statement no one can possibly be both objective and subjective, so guess you want people to be either objective "or" subjective in each post?

"Hideous" is a pretty emotive term. Noted : If I am going to be a detective, try not to use the word "hideous".

Onya Morphster, your input always appreciated.

PS sorry Strangeworld, I posted before I saw your reminder not to chuck sardines at the barking seals.
    Ok first cracker of a belly laugh so far tonight - thx keyboredom!!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Doidy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeworld View Post
    Man, I wish everyone would ignore comments that are inflammatory like mods have asked us to do. Ignore long enough and they will stop baiting everyone. Responding just gives them what they want. Your reaction.
    You are right. I will have to self moderate again!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast