Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyG View Post
    Are you thinking Red State?
    something like that! better hit the hay! may be some late nights comin on if some of the reports on here tonight were on the money!
    cheers fellow sleuthers, good bunch on tonight! very insightful with a touch of wit...and the odd half wits..

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountainhigh For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AllyG View Post
    I suffer from depression. Like real clinical depression. I'm medicated, in therapy and have days like today where I feel awful for no good reason. However me being depressed doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to walk off into the woods, leaving my child behind, and throw myself off a bridge. I'd most probably nap heaps for a few days, hoping it will pass quickly.
    I understand. Thankfully, there are treatments for it and people can function fairly normally. (( hugs ))
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mountainhigh View Post
    something like that! better hit the hay! may be some late nights comin on if some of the reports on here tonight were on the money!
    cheers fellow sleuthers, good bunch on tonight! very insightful with a touch of wit...and the odd half wits..
    Nighty Night...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willough For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rhb View Post
    Yep. Agree with the principle, Willough. Although (given the facts we have) it's just as likely (IMO) that GBC said "hey, had some dodgy dealings with dodgy money lenders and they've been threatening to get at my wife and kids and now she's gone and I'm concerned..." etc. I don't think anywhere it's been said by QP that they found something at the house that demonstrates that it was a crime scene/that GBC killed her or accidentally killed her. The reason I say that is if that were the case why would the let him back into the house? Seriously, please, someone explain that to me because I really want to understand how this works: if you have what you consider a "crime scene" why would you then let people have access to that until the crime was solved or at least someone was charged. Same with the cars. That's what doesn't add up to me. Don't they have to have these things available for retesting. If there were truely something suspicious (or evidence available they thought valid to their case) wouldn't the keep everyone away/out of that? Wouldn't the cars still be impounded?

Can anyone enlighten me???
    They have a method of collecting evidence/samples/photos/video, etc. and removing what is considered of importance for what they are investigating. Once they have completed all, they don't need to keep the property.
    *** The above comment is my personal opinion and may be based on known facts or just my imagination ***

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

Arrest him and his accomplices soon, please!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to heloise For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    I agree! I am in shock (expected maybe Big Kahuna involved after a non-premedited fact), but if this other report is true, I am so appalled! Lost for words!
    I wonder if the one that dobbed...did so bc she broke and was promised some leniency

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrizzychickinUSA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrizzychickinUSA View Post
    yeah....obvi....cos the car in front had letters splashed accross the back window....didnt wanna light them up for all to read!
    I thought that initially, but reports say the white one was following.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuromancer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marlywings View Post

Mr Atkinson said police responded swiftly and in large numbers for a reason.

"There were alarm bells from the moment she was reported missing," he said.

Mr Atkinson said some cases needed immediate attention.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226359363978

The police obviously had some inkling of GBC's and/or his dealings prior to ABC's disappearance... those last two sentences alone speak volumes.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to maevelorg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrizzychickinUSA View Post
    I wonder if the one that dobbed...did so bc she broke and was promised some leniency
    25 instead of life?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by maevelorg View Post
    The police obviously had some inkling of GBC's and/or his dealings prior to ABC's disappearance... those last two sentences alone speak volumes.
    I totally agree. They must have had previous DV reports on record IMO.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

Good night all. Must get some beauty sleep, although it is probably a bit late for the beauty part. Lol. Thanks to all the posters for the differing and interesting opinions. I haven't posted tonight as nothing useful to post. I am running around in my mind the curiosities of the two 4 wheel drives reported, one tailing the other, and trying to think of valid reasons why that may be so. I haven't come up with anything yet. I have discounted that (if the info is correct by witness) it may be a random unrelated breakdown by totally unrelated parties. The reason for discounting this is because if so, it is my belief that the totally unrelated parties would have come forward voluntarily by now. They would have said 'hey, that was us out there at 4.00am'. There has been ample publicity to bring anyone in that scenario forward. IMO
    Goodnight again and we shall wait for the morning. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, soon someone will be in the dock.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KG1 For This Useful Post:

I'm wondering if someone is sleeping in tonight after spilling the beans? ... or would that person still be walking free? What does the Media know??? Could there be an arrest in the morning? Have QPS confiscated passports?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaseClosed For This Useful Post:

I totally agree. They must have had previous DV reports on record IMO.
    ahahaha

& were able to immediately declare the home a crime scene

any DV calls to the local police are taken seriously....you dont need to go ahead with a DVO to get special help from them...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrizzychickinUSA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rhb View Post
    Yep. Agree with the principle, Willough. Although (given the facts we have) it's just as likely (IMO) that GBC said "hey, had some dodgy dealings with dodgy money lenders and they've been threatening to get at my wife and kids and now she's gone and I'm concerned..." etc. I don't think anywhere it's been said by QP that they found something at the house that demonstrates that it was a crime scene/that GBC killed her or accidentally killed her. The reason I say that is if that were the case why would the let him back into the house? Seriously, please, someone explain that to me because I really want to understand how this works: if you have what you consider a "crime scene" why would you then let people have access to that until the crime was solved or at least someone was charged. Same with the cars. That's what doesn't add up to me. Don't they have to have these things available for retesting. If there were truely something suspicious (or evidence available they thought valid to their case) wouldn't the keep everyone away/out of that? Wouldn't the cars still be impounded?

Can anyone enlighten me???
    I think they do let residents back into a house that's been declared a crime scene...but they'd be accompanied by a police officer.

Re the cars...police could have found something very quickly...or they found nothing at all & the cars were released.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marlywings For This Useful Post:

I'm wondering if someone is sleeping in tonight after spilling the beans? ... or would that person still be walking free? What does the Media know??? Could there be an arrest in the morning? Have QPS confiscated passports?
    Why dont you drop by the cop station, go in and ask directions to somewhere...tell em your lost...then get back here and let us know who was there???? or I would think they would be down in the roma st remand centre...

wouldnt they?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrizzychickinUSA For This Useful Post:

Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast