Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rational View Post
    You know I have looked at those photos many times and today is the first time I noticed the tear rolling down his left cheek (right side of photo).
    It's not a tear, he has a mole on his cheek.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paradox11 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by minni View Post
    Hi again... I've just woken up from a dream and had to get up and try this one out. i have not been on since middle of thread #8 so Im sorry if this has been suggested then discarded.
    I think that the car was being towed out to the bridge with the intention of driving it off to make it look like Allison had an accident in it. Maybe when he got out there he couldn't find a way to get it over the bridge and decided to just dump the body. To do this own his own would be very hard, he would need to get to somewhere in the white car, via kenmore roundabout and pick up the other blue car to tow Allisons car out to Anstead, all without being seen by any other CCTV cameras. Possible if he was getting a car from someones residence, but nearly impossible if he had to drive all the way to Taringa, for example if he had access to another company car.

The erratic driving from Brookfield around 11pm could have been him going somewhere to pick up another car I think 11pm is the time that she was killed. So he is running on adrenalin and panic at this stage. I think if someone saw her car last showgrounds it could have been another idea of his to have her suicide in the car, but he later discarded this idea. all IMO, and like I said, its probably all been discussed before, but I am so behind and my dream was so vivid I had to get up. NOW I shall go back through the threads and see what I've missed
    Thankyou for that. Anything is possible now. I totally went with an argument going very wrong, unintended. Now with it looking as though it might have been planned, well... who knows.
    Yes, they could have been trying to make it look like an accident. It's getting stranger the more time that passes. IMO

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox11 View Post
    It's not a tear, he has a mole on his cheek.
    No if you look at the photo of him sitting in the car and enlarge it there is definitely a tear rolling down (maybe getting told that convicted murderers have mandatory life sentence) but still a tear.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Century 21 Westside only showing 5 properties for sale now. Dropping like flies. And only one salesperson.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Blonde For This Useful Post:

I'm wondering why a fund has been set up for the children. After all, they have 4 grandparents and a father. This would not normally happen if a family loses one parent. Were they anticipating the breadwinner being out of action?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blonde For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BrizzychickinUSA View Post
    Or maybe take some video/photos with her mobile phone for the impending child custody case/divorce settlement???...

I would suggest she might need evidence as such to get out of paying his bloody debts.
    Australia has a no fault divorce system. Cheating on a spouse will not change the outcome of property/assets division or who has primary care of the children.

Maybe ABC went to see her lover through the night in one of the cars and the lover returned the car after murdering her and then walked home or got a lift from someone. Maybe that is why they were focused on the cars and the roundabout because they knew she had gone for a drive.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aussie_mum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rational View Post
    No if you look at the photo of him sitting in the car and enlarge it there is definitely a tear rolling down (maybe getting told that convicted murderers have mandatory life sentence) but still a tear.
    OMG you're right! he also has the exact same tear on his face here: http://resources0.news.com.au/images...baden-clay.jpg

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paradox11 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde View Post
    I'm wondering why a fund has been set up for the children. After all, they have 4 grandparents and a father. This would not normally happen if a family loses one parent. Were they anticipating the breadwinner being out of action?
    I think it is just something to do, to feel like you can help, that you can in some small way, give some comfort to the children and the rest of the family. The business is in trouble, it may not recover, so some kind of fund for the girls is a good thing. It doesn't replace a mum but it might go some way towards making their school lives nicer.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    I think it is just something to do, to feel like you can help, that you can in some small way, give some comfort to the children and the rest of the family. The business is in trouble, it may not recover, so some kind of fund for the girls is a good thing. It doesn't replace a mum but it might go some way towards making their school lives nicer.
    I agree. I think it was probably something the Dickies were encouraged to do in order for them and the community to have something constructive to focus on while they are waiting for this mess to be sorted out. I think it would give people comfort to be able to contribute something positive.

God only knows what they know or suspect, but they have shown a great deal of courage and decorum, and for that I respect them.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paradox11 For This Useful Post:

Just because the cars seen at the roundabout are similar to the BC's it in no way indicates that the police think they were the BC's cars...These makes of cars and the colours are *absolutely everywhere*...Coincidence is a very strange thing...

Apart from where the media has reported on certain people being interviewed by the police, we are totally unaware of all the people who would have been interviewed unbeknown to us...There would have been so many interviewed in this investigation...IMO we have no idea what info has come forth or the evidence gathered, only the *very* little which has been released to the media...

Today in the press Supt Ainsworth mentioned the murders of Daniel Morecombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in relation to the tragic circumstances of Allison...I have read of Anita Cobby and Sian Kingi's murders and of course Daniel Morecombe and just thinking of the circumstances in which these occurred these sends chills up my spine...

IMO only, perhaps Supt Ainsworth is indicating perhaps something similar occurred as by now QPS would have a lot of information and possible evidence which of course we are completely unaware of...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elspeth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fuskier View Post
    Snippet from Strangeworld's post: I've been thinking about that 'love tap'... But there are the rumours of GBC's scratches, etc. If he was involved in her death, these two pieces of info don't match unless there was some sort of scuffle/fight beforehand.
    Thank you for being astute Strangeworld. Exactly. The two pieces of information don't match.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Fuskier. But a few others have also reminded me about the possibility of scratches from navigating through scrub. That makes sense too. So much to consider!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Strangeworld For This Useful Post:

I have just donated some money to the trust fund for the Baden Clay children. I imagine that the Bank details will only be useful for Australians to donate to. This is the web address of the news report so you can see the details for yourself -

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mor...-1226359862116

This is a quote from that news item:-
    A trust fund has been set up for the daughters of Allison Baden-Clay. Donations can be made through the NAB to BSB: 084 737, account: 133 196 502, or via badenclay.appeal@gmail.com

I only donated $50 but I'm sure every little bit helps. It makes me feel good anyway

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cocomonkey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Today in the press Supt Ainsworth mentioned the murders of Daniel Morecombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in relation to the tragic circumstances of Allison...I have read of Anita Cobby and Sian Kingi's murders and of course Daniel Morecombe and just thinking of the circumstances in which these occurred these sends chills up my spine...

IMO... it's sounding more gruesome than I originally thought. Why can't the person responsible just come forward and admit it? It must be obvious to them that their time is almost up. Why wait? They don't deserve the freedom they have right now. At the same time they'd have to be pooping their undies. This is going to be terrible for her kids.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by annie46664 View Post
    You 'crack me up' LOST SOCK!
    When did YOU last visit a hairdresser?
    Hopefully, doing so doesn't become 'a bad omen', otherwise, you'll definitely go the very lengthy 'dread-lock' style hey?
    Do keep us posted on your latest 'images'.
    The wool look is where it is at this season
    I am trying to decide if I could pull off an Afro.
    Never pretend to be something your not... Sooner or later you'll be found out.
    It is human nature to peel away the layers to find what lays beneath

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LostSock For This Useful Post:

Quote : "Today in the press Supt Ainsworth mentioned the murders of Daniel Morecombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in relation to the tragic circumstances of Allison...I have read of Anita Cobby and Sian Kingi's murders and of course Daniel Morecombe and just thinking of the circumstances in which these occurred these sends chills up my spine..."

I don't think the Superintendent was saying it was a similar murder. I think he was just saying that Allison captured the hearts and imagination of the public like Daniel etc.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Blonde For This Useful Post:

Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast